Flat Earth

Do you know anyone who really believes the earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYClIRXKiT4
youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=1676.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know myself.

this

Fight me flatfags

Even AJ can't handle this bantz

globers btfo mongoloids

No.
If the earth were flat, Australian toilets would flush the normal way.

only niggers and idiots

Explain a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse

If that animation is correct how does the moon go between the sun and the earth casting the moon's shadow on the Earth, and how does the shadow of the earth block out the moon?

>the sun has a giant lampshade
>the moon is always in exact opposition to the sun, making a month 24 hours

Can't wait to see what their answer to this one is

Day of the sphere when

I'm a air craft technician for the Canadian forces.

It looks completely flat at altitude.

I've been very high and there's so visible curvature at all.

I've yet to hear a good explanation of a Selenelion eclipse from a globetard. Muh refraction

A selenelion eclipse is when you can observe the sun and the eclipsed moon at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=xYClIRXKiT4

And don't forget that ancient civs could predict eclipses, yet they thought the world was flat. I wonder why.

Holy shit you're not larping

I'm not wasting the brain power on explaining eclipses to you but hopefully that other guy in the thread does

Here is a video unrelated to flat earth but the goym could need some food for thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

How much information of the past is suppressed? This decoding of the cover of Shakespear's Sonnet from 1602 shows many of the mathematical constants we use today, some of them we (((discovered))) just recently. It also contains some fascinating coordinates.

About the level of reply I expect from a indoctrinated goym

>Comments are disabled on this video

A real flat earther.

I have so many questions.

First, what country are you from? Lose that flag you pussy.

Before every globecuck shits up the thread by not having argument s and calling people faggots I would like to present a challenge.
Who among you can actually prove that the earth is round? Convince me that globecuckery is correct.

If you want to research flat earth, start with NASA and quickly realize something is not right

(they are filming in a pool)

>muh selenelion eclipse
forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=1676.0

read this and get fucked

I don't have questions about the science you stupid nigger. If you actually understand science then you don't get sucked in by flat earth youtube videos.

I have questions for you. I want to know how people end up like you. I would bet a lot of money that you're brown. Likely of Spanish descent.

What country are you from?

If this is the level of reply we can expect from a glober you guys should be very worried

Next you're going to say that there aren't 2 separate straws in this picture

> understands science
> doesn't know about bedford levee experiment
It's like you want to be an insignificant spec of nothing in a vast empty universe living on a cuck planet and not a magnificent godly spirit living in the earthly realm

Yes I am. So what?

Keep avoiding my question you dirty mexican.

Read the selenelion eclipse post from that guy's link.

Do you understand basic science? Do you remember when your teacher in 6th grade took out the cup of water and the straw?

The laws of physics? The model for OTHER celstial bodies dictates their roundness. Short of that being the case here, one would have to point to data that indicates OTHERWISE.

What would cause us to consider the flat earth even remotely rational, out of curiosity?

The flat earth is kind of dead in the water when we can observe the moon and the sun...

What does this video prove?

Help us understand.

>muh bedford level experiment
Oh for fucks sake. That experiment actually proves the earth is round you dumbass. Ever heard of atmospheric refraction? Or does that only apply when ships disappear over the horizon as a vague ad-hoc excuse?

You should try actually reading into these things, and not just listening to some autistic mexican on youtube poorly paraphrase his interpretation of grossly outdated science.

>billions of dollars to stage space walks
>forget to remove cameraman reflections
>having a cameraman at all for a fixed shot

uh huh

>Selenelion eclipse
5 seconds of research would show you the answer. You need to be at just the right place to observe it. But that is no different than a solar eclipse, which also requires very specific location and timing to observe.

Laws of physics?

They all favor a stationary and flat earth.

Every.

Single.

One.

Also, why can't I ever feel the Earth move?

Only Earthquakes.

The argument for a Flat Earth favors physics.

You have to do mental gymnastics to explain physics on a ball earth.