ISIS vs Mexican Cartels

Who would win, Sup Forums?

mexicans easily. less wasteful with resources.

any islamic terrorist organizaiton, they have the midn control shit down

so yeah, isis

I'd say ISIS. But the Mexicans are brutal when it comes to execution.

Cartels, it's not even a fight. Militaries get caught up with the idea of not killing civilians and innocents, which is the biggest advantage ISIS has. Cartels do not give a shit.

Mexicans, they fight for cash and bitches, isis fights for fag shit like the quran

Also isis fights to the death because they have no choice, Mexicans fight to the death because that shits badass esse

>CIA civil war
>who wins?

American taxpayers

ISIS because suicide bombing

What like of you dropped them both on an island with equal resources and everything for each side? Cartels, easily. Arabs can't fight for shit, while spics are pretty respectable. Cartel average IQ is also likely higher than IS average.

Nobody.

Re-tread. Fuck off.

Cartels. It would be a close fight, though.

>a bunch of special forces operators with access to loads of money that aren't held back by the geneva convention rules
>people who can hardly read
hmm... I wonder how this would go

shit, i don't know, both have the usa backing them up, giving them weapons and shiet

I would join cartel just to fight with that subhuman goats minor girls rapers.

Cartels are richer iirc

This. Although the cartels might have the edge since their boys are trained at Ft Benning.

El Chapstick would at least not be a cuck about dealing with them.

Both do beheadings. Mexicans are more organized though and know how to actually use weapons.

Goat fuckers only know how to blow themselves up.

At intelligence isis but since cartels has already a long history of survival and get stronger every decade

this

ISIS is on its last legs at this point in time. Old IS, back before the Russians got involved, when they were actually competent and dangerous, would at least put up a damn good fight.

A tie, why would America make it's puppets fight?

It depends on where and when. Obviously in Mexico, the cartel wins. In Syria, ISIS wins. If they're side by side, than ISIS wins hands down. Imagine a large truck loaded with explosives driving into a cartel stronghold. The only thing that holds the cartel together is money. The cartel is not equiped to lose manpower like ISIS. People from around the world aren't leaving their contries to join the cartel. Men aren't running people over in London for the cartel.

ISIS. They were trained by CIA after all.