Do you guys have before and after photos of great cities?

Do you guys have before and after photos of great cities?

Such a thread would be mighty instructing.

Here's some After photos of Detroit

>Detroit 2020

Baltimore 1930s slum

And today

"Progress"

Some more stuff from Detroit

Don't fuck with my city. Read the bench. We'll reclaim it one day.

Another image of the Detroit of Old

Fun stuff from Damascus

If it's the greatest city in America, I'm just going to want to fuck it more

From East St. Louis

The Majestic Theater

And it today

I thought Detroit was making a comeback.

What's wrong with Detroit? No american

Gary Indiana is a gold mine of squandered potential.

That's actually depressing

Beautiful

Sorry friend, that's Aleppo. Luckily Assad has defended the ancient city of Damascus.

what happened?

East St. Louis fell to the Orks and so the old theatre was abandoned and eventually demolished.

Honestly so sad

We will drive them out one day, user... The day of the rope moves closer and closer.

Ponte City Apartment Complex in South Africa

And now

looks like somebody blew it up

nice jesus trips

Was that the place from Chappie?

Maybe, I didn't see the film.

But I know it was about South Africa.

All because some faggots didn't want to pick cotton. Guess that "cheap" labor wasn't really all that cheap in the end. The founders were fucking retards.

Caracas Venezuela

That's what I get for trusting a Google search, I suppose.

before christchurch new zealand

after christchurch new zealand

Zürich

is switzerland the only european country that's actually improving architecturally?

Gonna hve to let you down pal. But there is worse arround I guess.

yeah like this

Let's be completely honest, no they won't.

>Gary Indiana
Please don't speak about our great shame. We let the roaches of Chicago destry the Great Lakes region, a region which was once one of the best places to live in the world with a nice family oriented culture, thriving in both natural and architectual beauty, nice communities....fuck even Chicago was beautiful.

I would love to live in an apartment like that. I'll bet you could meet such interesting people, I'll bet the community is strong, I'll bet people have conversations from their windows.
As long as their is also a window on the outside of the building in each apartment that place would be perfect to live

Such motivation and hopefullness invested into a city, to spend that much energy to create such nice buildings, all destroyed by shuffeling jungle savages. Like Planet of the Apes.

I can imagine being there just from that pic. I'll bet you could meet such nice folks, people would be so civilized.

christ...
One could say after and before capitalism?

mos def

Is that plywood?

I visited christchurch recently. Sorry for your loss m8. Are they even going to rebuild?

so its abandoned, they could have technically took over that building, cleaned it up and made it into a community centre offering advice, charity and support for locals.
instead they turned it into that.
but we wuz kangz is supposed to convince us they're a civilised people?

Baltimore is a gigantic fucking dump, and we'll never reclaim it.

>I live here

Where is this?

is there a war on?

race war, and this is what happens when white flight happens

Ghost in the shell vibes. Neato

What happened with detroid?

Can you redpill me on Singapore?

Could they actually be National Capitalism?

>remember those freest of free market documentaries with gooks going blind carving scrimshaw in whale tusks

>tons of IT gooks there with cheap webservers

>met based gook in WoW, seemed pretty happy

>they caned a spoiled white kid that was probably going to grow up to be a leftist for graffiti.

That's all I know about Singapore...

Niggers and demorats.

Niggers + Democrats

Black """"people""'""

i have an obsession with this building.

unions and globalisation

Welcome to paris.

Disgusting

Singapore sits on maybe the most strategic piece of real estate on Earth, the Straight of Malacca. This has enabled Singapore to amass a fucking fortune in shipping. It owes most of it's success to geography. As far as the it's 'state capitalism'...yeah, it works.

>One could say after and before capitalism?

before and after modernism

i have been there alot, it has changed so much in the pat five years.

I was in a garden center yesterday and they were selling "born in the 70's" books in the gift shop. Flicking through it, lots of pictures of cities like London and Brighton. Not a single Paki or burka in any of them. How can it have changed so radically in as little as 30 years?

imo niggers have all the right to use that because alexandre dumas' dad was black and anyone who reads his shit is antiwhite

>Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

It's a city built on the 1920s-1970s car industry boom.

Like many gold rush towns of the 1800s, it grew exponentially for a few years, then declined just as fast. Everybody who could afford it left the city, leaving only the lowest classes in a bankrupt city.