>WA Liberal Party denies tense meeting amid China defence order change
archive.is/MTMQd

>Police to get new stop and search powers to stamp out drugs at dance festivals
archive.is/tloU7

>National murder rate falls to record low
archive.is/e3D8W

>Dumped Abbott-era changes resurface in Turnbull government's citizenship bill
archive.is/qorsW

>Memorial honouring Australian soldiers removed by Turkish Government to make way for Islamist inscription
archive.is/YOgPP

>Curfews, GPS tracking considered for potential terrorists by Victorian Government
archive.is/bCV2v

>Prisoner to receive $400,000 compensation after radical Muslim cellmate carved ISIS slogan into his forehead before torturing him
archive.is/VnyJo

>Cars damaged by gunshots in Beechboro near Potters House Church
archive.is/l3x9r

>’Sacrificial ritual’ art performance gets mixed reviews as punters are doused in blood and milk
archive.is/c6NVb

>Coal to stay in energy mix for foreseeable future, says Barnaby Joyce
archive.is/WyHxI

>ACT sex-offenders register nearly doubles in size over past five years
archive.is/Q2FpT

>Top level ‘strike force’ to carry out fire safety checks on New South Wales high rise buildings
archive.is/srZ1e

>NBN users five times more likely to complain about service: survey
archive.is/LPmmq

POLL: What is the number one issue facing this country that should be hit with weaponised autism right now? (Responses from yesterday – you can vote for more than one)
strawpoll.com/696wgxs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDingoes/status/875974501174923264
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/the-chinese-communist-partys-power-and-influence-in-australia/8584270
archive.is/rYkAr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for White Australia

Daily reminder OP is a gook.

BASED PIES
FUCK BARNSY IM HUNGRY

Give me ONE good reason not to kill myself.

daily reminder chinks own 65% of habitable land in new manchuria, formerly known as australia

roo humpers, kiwis fuck all your sheilas

Chinks such as yourself are the number one problem in Australia.

Power bills are a big issue atm. Im looking into solar, but im not sure if its worth the initial cost.

Australians are like druggies selling the place at cash converters.

false

they literally are druggies selling their land so that they can buy ice

Your family would have their lives disrupted permanently.

G O O K
O
O
K

I like OP's picture

Dirty Chink bastard.

That's the only thing keeping me going. My parents would be devastated if I offed myself and I can't do that to them. But once they're gone, so am I.

I like you

Any of you'se cunts had any luck with inline dating?

GOOK
C
H
I
N
K

Yes

AMA

Just hire a prostitute

Which one?

Im only noticing a lot of self absorbed single mums, that shouldnt feel as though they have a choice in prospective partners.

You've literally described all dating after the age of 25 in the entire country, online and offline.
Seriously you're wasting your time. Hire a hooker or just go without, it'll be cheaper and easier.

Get the fuck off POF, OKC, etc.

Tinder is the only place you'll find young, relatively attractive women who aren't desperate

Sure, many (most) of them are degenerate roasties but if you're just looking to get laid it's easy as shit

If you're looking for a girlfriend, you'll even have better luck on Tinder than the other online dating sites. I've met at least 2 girls off Tinder who I would consider long-term gf material, out of the around 6-7 who I met.

Its all stretch marks, c section scars and busted buttholes. The only interest Ive been getting from apart from the single mums is the chinks, but Im not keen. Sorry op wont fuck your sister.

>busted buttholes
Please describe what one looks like so I will know when I see one.

Just saw this description on a news.com.au story:

>AUSSIE Andreja Peji is killing it as a model and doing it while living in a female body, having undergone gender-affirming surgery in 2013.

>gender-affirming surgery
Is this what they are calling it now? Jesus Christ it never ends.

Like a butthole but with elephantitis and the same colour as an eggplant.

I dont need a waifu when ive got you guys.

I will always be here for you user.

>The call that saved Australia

He isn't even a patriot so how could he save Australia? He only believes in individuals and thinks any Chink is entitled to be here so long as they don't go on the Centrelink.

>together we form a tremendous faggot.

Guess where I live

Solar panels will be ubiquitous once the technology for storage (batteries) makes them economically viable.

Australia

>technology for storage (batteries)
Yes this is the big challenge. Batteries are big, heavy, and expensive as fuck. When I move off the grid I am probably going to start off with a petrol generator rather than solar because the initial investment in batteries for solar will be too much money.

Holy crap Darwin

I wonder how many Muslims live in Australia now?

Not that many, our biggest problem here is chinks.

The results of our (((Census))) last year still haven't come out

I'm sure they're just doing a bit of adjusting

>Not that many
Yeah only a lazy half a million or so who all have six kids each. No worries at all.

It's a mortal sin.
The time of blood-letting is coming, so you can die as a martyr in glorious combat.

China: Asia's Mexico

Except when they move into your neighborhoods all of the dogs and cats disappear.

More worried about the millions of chinks we have that are actively subverting our government.

>Solar panels will be ubiquitous if the technology for storage (batteries) makes them economically viable.
ftfy

We can worry about two things at once m8. The two things are wrapped up together anyway. The root of the problem is the same, the end of the White Australia Policy and the takeover of our education and cultural institutions by neo-Marxists.

>if
think how far we've come technologically within our lifetimes. surely it's only a matter of when. however, i'm no expert, i just lay bricks for a living.

I honestly think we are beyond the point of no return, it all needs to crash so we can start a fresh, rebuild and learn from our mistakes, however I think this is what the chinese here are betting on too, and they will swoop in and try and take complete control.

There are other technologies that can BTFO batteries, fuel cells for instance. It may happen but it may always be just out of reach

Maybe that could happen in 30 years or so. It is not realistic any time soon.

Either way, I don't want chinks being in charge of my future.

In the meantime keep doggo indoors

Me and Doggo are going to move to where we will never see another Chink for the rest of our lives.

Well, where we won't see one for a couple of decades at least.

ATTENTION aus/pol:
THE DINGOES WEBSITE
IS NOW BACK UP AND RUNNING

I REPEAT
ATTENTION ALL WHITE-BLOODED AUSTRALIANS
THE
DING
GOES
ARE
BACK
ON
LOINE

http:://www.thedingoes.xyz

GET 'ROUND IT, CUNTS!

twitter.com/TheDingoes/status/875974501174923264

fucking oath wondered what happened to them.

This is probably part of the problem, and why people who don't have to mingle with brown people on a daily basis don't see it as a big problem

How do you redpill people on race when they don't live in big cities?

convict report when

Do you have any proof/quickrundowns of/on this? Genuinely interested.

Even the ones who do live in the cities often live in a part of it where there are many fewer shitskins. Or the ones they see are much less feral than average.

>>gender-affirming surgery
well that's good and orwellian

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/the-chinese-communist-partys-power-and-influence-in-australia/8584270

There are plenty of other articles on the abc linking to the same story.

I'm originally from the jungle (Coonville) full of sudos, islanders and other unwanted trash.

I saw a once mostly white city turn to completely black in the span of less than two years

Ask me anything.

I ran it through archive archive.is/rYkAr

Boys does anyone have a proper quality copy of Pepe related?

Honestly wouldn't care one way or the other, so many people didn't do it don't expect the results to be in any way accurate

>Former Australian ambassador to China Geoff Raby stresses that influence operations are conducted by many countries. He singles out Israel as an example.
what a shock

They don't even ask the right questions on race anyway. It is designed to under-report the number of shitskins among us.

If he wasn't already a former ambassador he would be now after mentioning the unmentionable.

Anyone in Army Reserve? What's that like?

>2nd post
you're loosing your touch

I keep seeing this fucking fruit on TV spruiking some new show where he reviews funny Youtube videos in a "LEL science is awesum XD" way

The guy pussied out of a one on one interview with Malcolm Roberts

Typical liberal pop science shill

>fiat
that's pretty funny

>2017
>Watching the electric jew

Stop doing this.

G O O K
O
O
K

I only watch sport and it came on in the ad break

nice OP, OP but cant be fucked interacting with you cunts.

>I only watch sport

N O R M I E
O
R
M
I
E

>New Primitive Technology video is up
>grab a beer and watch it
>envying a guy playing around in the dirt

I was asking the Australians.

could someone see if they have it please?

Yeah I love his videos. Always feel a bit sorry for him for being a manlet though.

Thanks m8 you are a lifesaver. I don't know where I could have got it otherwise.

NP mate, happy to help a fellow Aussie.

Same goes for your land leaf. Only when the housing bubble inevitably bursts they'll sell en masse and we'll finally be free of them.

Our greedy cunt politicians with their real estate portfolios are gonna stretch it as long as they can though .

>no more blackpills
>OP remains

I hope those fucking Turks enjoy their sons being slaughtered and daughters raped after the fall of the second Ottoman empire

>The stated purpose of SBS is "to provide multilingual and multicultural radio and television services that inform, educate and entertain all Australians and, in doing so, reflect Australia's multicultural society".
>On 8 May 2012, SBS received $158 million in government funding, of which $15 million would be used yearly, to fund the formation of a new free-to-air channel devoted to the indigenous peoples of Australia
>SBS is a supporter of Marriage Equality and pulled an anti-marriage equality ad ahead of its telecast of the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
>Managing Director, Michael Ebeid is a gay Egyptian

Why is SBS allowed? And why the fuck are we paying for it?

the first pollie to defund the ABC and SBS will win my vote for eternity

I don't know why it doesn't receive more hate

It's the most pozzed media outlet I can think of

A guy I know works for them, and he is as nu-male as you can imagine

One Nation has already vowed to, and I think Australian Conservatives

>SBS is a supporter of Marriage Equality
How can a government owned and funded entity set itself in opposition to the law and take sides in controversial political issues?

This is why the Liberals are useless. They should have axed SBS years ago.

Top 2 news stories in Melbourne are Africans robbing a milkbar and punching a 50 year old to a pulp, stay classy

Links?

channel 7 melbourne fagbook page

I think lib dems too

lol browsing melbourne news pages is funny. so many niggers doing nigger shit