Based

name a more influential person in the last 2000 years.

protip: you can't

Pepe

Jesus

John Locke

This. Jesus ushered in a revolution in morals and is worshiped to this day. Nietzsche didn't do squat. Thinkers are not doers.

Considering his ideal of the Ubermensch didn't take place(Hitler failed), he can't be that influential. People actually took Marx and tried his ideas as a full political project(a shit one, but at least it materialised).

Jesus

gerald from hey arnold

I wish, but not even close:

Jesus
Buddha
Muhammad
George Washington
Karl Marx
Thomas Edison
etc.

the oath keepers

two world wars

this man right here

Just started reading beyond good and evil, and already finished Thus Spoke Zarathustra. He's kind of self conceded and I dont buy a lot of the stuff he says. I imagined he was a narcissistic douche. But he makes some interesting points, nonetheless. And I find my self wanting to be an Übermensch after reading him. So I guess he's inspiring too. But they're are tons of more influential people.

If you said misunderstood instead of influential, I would've agreed.

This. I used to think "based" was just nigger vernacular used by shitskins and spics but this goy is based a F!!!

Jesus. 1/3 of the world's population is currently Christian.

youre slipping kike
>saged

Johanne Gutenberg.

He invented the printing press which facilitated a mass flow of information. Basically, he was analogous to the creator of the internet (if there was one creator).

All wrong

Herber Spencer

Heidegger. Neither one of us can argue or start a dialectic as to why this is but I think I'm right so fuck you

How about:
Adolf Hitler
David Lane

can't believe no one took the opportunity.

Brendan Fraiser

Do you think starting the sexual revolution is based.

He sadly is't but certainly will be one of the most influential in the future. But to name the most influential of all time I would have to go with the man that influenced even Nietzsche.

"Self condeded"

I think you mean conceited, and you don't need to add self.

You write like a beggar and as such are unlikely of forging yourself into a true Ubermensch

/thread