If you don't believe in climate change/global warming you may actually be retarded

If you don't believe in climate change/global warming you may actually be retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
nature.com/ngeo/journal/v6/n5/full/ngeo1797.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Old enough to remember in the 70s when top scientists were insisting we were going to run out of food and oil in the next decade, and that an ice age was going to start any moment

>Still thinks the earth is anything but cubed

scientists claimed many things.
i do realize that that statement goes both ways, but scientists being wrong at a point in time does not make them wrong all the time.

if climate didnt fluctuate on earth we would already have died a long time ago.

please climb back inside whatever vagina you fell out of and stay there

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

Guys... would you?

for earth-chan?
sure.

This, we are literally living in a Minecraft world but with 64K texturepack and packed with mods. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

>Smart enough to look through the actual scientific literature that was published during that time and not the sensationalist bullshit in the tabloids

Please learn to do research

all of that is bullshit.

>you may actually be retarded
Yes, but that doesn't mean that the mentally disabled should be thrown in jail, Bill.

A lot of people loved (and still love) to scream super scary doomsday taglines and bullshit. Nobody actually did research and instead cried and cried because they swore that they were dying soon. It's the same people who seriously believed that 2012 was the end of the world just because of some shitty movie.

Currently experiencing coldest summer on record

Are you in the North Pole or something? It's 100 hecking degrees over here!

Wrong again

Actually...

It does make them unreliable in this context, however.

makes sense
Would explain tecktonik plates

Do you have doctor diagnosed autism? No? Then you're not allowed to enjoy that picture faggot.

Unlike you, I actually do remember the 70's.

And Climate Change was being discussed...

My dad was involved in some minimal impact R&D for Amoco that used Climate Change in its models...you probably don't remember the company, but it was privately owned, one of the standard fragments.

We actually have a shitload of farmland because of that. Well, it's not farmland yet, but it will be.

>Why /bant/ was created.

Even if I didn't believe it, excess carbon in the atmosphere fucks with fish populations on multiple levels and fish are too tasty to watch go extinct.

That said, reducing the amount of carbon in the air is grade-school level chemistry. All it will take to save the planet are 500 speedboats, some testing equipment, and a few hundred tons of iron dust. Oh, and the willingness to get arrested.

>Sup Forums with flags
Ew

We have 2 simple questions:
>to what degree is it man made vs natural
Literally impossible to answer so most "scientists" say it's 100% man made which is obviously not true.
>is it a bad thing
Aparently we've avoided the next ice age which Bill the shill assures me is a bad thing but I'm actually pretty stoked about it.

>hurr durr samura jack thicccccccccccccccccc meme

>Sup Forumsitics ?

I live in the desert, it was mid 70s all last week which usually ends in April. It finally hit 100 for the first time today and it's only expected to top out at 110, when we usually get 112-120 in July/August

YES, GOYIM, WE CAN ONLY SAVE THE PLANET THROUGH CARBON CREDITS AND WIND POWER, HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO TERRIBLY STUPID???

damn the earth looks like dat?

OMG EVERYONE KNOWS CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL CUZ THEY SAID SO LMAO

>Smart enough to look through the actual scientific literature that is published during this time and not the sensationalist bullshit in the tabloids
>Please learn to do research

Please learn to do research

How hard is it to follow the money? That's all anyone ever cares about is power and money. Why are the leading climate change pimps flying around the world in their private planes and multiple 10s of thousands in square feet homes across the world using energy at many thousands of times greater than an average US citizen? No one is arguing climate change, they're arguing the fact that this is being pushed for political purposes by people who stand to make a ton of money off of it and not because they give a shit about the environment or the world as a whole.

o it real
what causes it tho

neither the Roman Warm period nor the Medieval climate anomaly were as warm or warmer than today

and what he said about CO2 temperature correlation is just embarrassing amateur climatology of the worst kind

stop listening to discredited clowns like Patrick Moore

It snowed in Reno, Nevada last week.....

Try again kiddo

africa confirmed to be the asshole of the world, from where all the shit comes out

in 2013, there was a major study published in nature geoscience with 78(!) authors about the global temperature evolution of the last 2000 years and one of their conclusions was:

"There were no globally synchronous multi-decadal warm or cold intervals that define a worldwide Medieval Warm Period or Little Ice Age, [...]."

meaning that those were likely regional or hemispheric phenomena

nature.com/ngeo/journal/v6/n5/full/ngeo1797.html

guess again

yeah sun cycles are a real bitch

I remember this. The climate changes that is what it does. CO2 isn't a (((greenhouse gas))) and the Ozone hole was total bullshit as well. We aren't as smart as we think we are and scientists's hubris is fucking up our economy, lives and often the environment.

Isn't that right after they took all of the temp monitoring sensors out of Siberia and other cold weather climates and started placing them on runways, buildings and heat traps? I believe so. Keep (((them))) happy goy.

>Doesnt realise the Earth is in a time cube
>calls himself redpilled

If you do believe in global warming you are actually retarded.

I hope next global warming conference will be held at Yakutia and all the participants get frozen do death.

...And when there were as much CO2 in the atmosphere, it was super hot here. Strange that.

sustained levels of >450ppm alone could irreversibly bring the planet back into the ice-free state in the long-term

you don't have to have the highest CO2 concentrations ever for there to be dangerous consequences