usaidassist.org/countries/namibia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia–Sweden_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_Church,_Windhoek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottlieb_Redecker
nambible.org.na/staff.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whos colony is this?

That's actually German

Maybe it's because approximately 90% of the country is Christian.

We made sure our niggers werde well behaved

do they have free helicopter rides?

GOOD JOB, CHINA

What's that quote that goes something like 'you judge the prosperity of society not how the rich live, but how the poorest live'.

This is Ren Hoek, an asthma-hound chihuahua

"checkmate racists" its some tiny fucking village have you seen the rest of africa lol ???

And 16% of the adults have AIDS.

That's a very good quote
Gini coefficient shouldn't be crazy

Khoisan and Afrikaans people don't harbor quite the same ressentiment compared to the American negro so they probably have a more positive community in general

Guize , fist of all sage your posts, It's full of sliders out there , don't reply at all, if it's a empty slider , just let it go so we focus on our proper Sup Forums material.
>sage
Abort thread

Nairobi, also mostly black.

But regardless this has little to do with race, just "how well can you maintain it?"

This city was controlled and governed by Whites until 1990.

South African mandate with Apartheid until 1990.

Namibia is actually a pretty nice place. Your point?

all pol material is getting insta-404'd, if you haven't noticed

Haha, I remember the Sup Forumsony project to do with this.

kek'd

Built by superior German people. Should have destroyed all when most of them left

well how do you start a new imageboard, we need 16chan and be Sup Forumscontrolled.

Also I don't think they will dare 404 everything they will lose the honeypot

Found this in the related videos

youtube.com/watch?v=l2g_DA_Rxqc

Turns out african americans are moving in there for their ethno state kek

Gee I wonder who built that town.

What a suprise... A country that doesn't indulge in music created by Lil Uzi Vert, Travis Scott, and Future while doing drugs and not giving a shit about anything else but partying like people do in the U.S. has competent people.

Maybe once we stop allowing our kids to be brainwashed by the stupid fucking media and musicians we wont have to worry about the future of our countries as much. What ignorant liberal do you know isn't brainwashed or influenced by a celebrity, or otherwise has a celebrity idol? The ignorant liberals are the problem. And if liberals werent as ignorant, they'd probably lean more libertarian, while being against a lot of the bullshit that our politicians put us in.

>Found this in the related videos
lel don't lie
i know you searched for that you bbc loving faggot

>Germans build everything
>Look at us whyteboi, u mad we wuz civilization?!

If it's so nice then can we stop pumping money into them?

usaid.gov/history-12
usaidassist.org/countries/namibia

All in the comments they complain the real estate agent is white

FINLAND IS WHITE

Until they chased you all into walled off suburbs.
Niggers are never well behaved.

The church I go to has more members in southern Africa than the rest of the world.

Crazy stuff. They might be breeding like rabbits, but it's offsetting the muzzies in the process

I'm pretty sure it was either Namibia or Angola that banned Islam too.

So there are a few darkies who actually have a brain.

The people in the video seem like good people

Meanwhile in reality

>this is some shithole in Haiti, where the population is entirely sub saharan sub human nigger trash.

>this is the typical nigger-po-genic environment you will find these boot-lipped homo erectus spawn in around the globe

Checkmate, nigger

Namibia is pretty comfy around the coast Walvis Bay, Swakopmund etc, rich and white.

Brad Pitt has a beach side place there.

Hm, nice. I guess that kikes somehow missed this place?

>And 16% of the adults have AIDS.

Don't they enforce wearing of this?

It is 20% white. There is also a 17% half black/half white population.

Majority White permanent population? Isn't Namibia a typically White friendly country? From what I've read, Windhoek, Walvis Bay and Swakopmund are overwhelmingly White

''P'' for Proximity needed from this AIDS zone

Yup, lots of German, Afrikaans population, note its really expensive along the coast though, have to bring money with you to get that ultra comfy lifestyle.

Place has notoriously strict immigration policy, probably why it's so awesome there.

Move there if you have money, like booze, 4x4,fishing and fucking around dunes in quad bikes.

The secret is that there is still a small white population there and they still own the economy and 95% of what you see in the picture.

The only reason Namibia is ok is because the population is quite low and they make a fortune off of wildlife tourism amongst other things

If they had like an extra 50 million niglets they'd be as bad as the rest

There are blacks and coloreds along the coast but you employ them to work the garden cook make tea coffee was dishes clothes etc like any other place here

Go live there in your utopia then, and leave us alone.

cuck

wow it's almost as if a place built by germanz, maintained by whitey and rich in mineral wealth would be successful. also, they are somewhat out of reach of Judea-American Imperialist aspirations, thus their native population aren't exposed to toxic American brainwashing.

>we need 16chan and be Sup Forumscontrolled.

14 88 chan, when?

> I don't think they will dare 404 everything they will lose the honeypot

I wouldn't be surprised if the bitch-ass sjw renegade janitor is actually that faggot moot, come back to wreck vengeance upon us for hurting his wittle feewings over all the years.

He probably finally realized that the most hardcore Sup Forumssters are the same people who made Sup Forums cool and fun all those years ago.

That fucking little faggot.

you nappy headed fucking jungle bunny piece of trash.

You have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy the lamentations of your women and children as I become the white angel of death in your squalid, filthy little communities.

Then please go there, and leave us alone.

Sounds pretty good t.bh

bet you theres no mudslims

>fucking around dunes in quad bikes.

I have a better idea

woah, it looks really nice. could visit

It's always amazing what brown-skinned societies are like before America's white supremacist CIA secretly targets them for cultural undermining

Real talk, what is the most developed and safest country in africa?
The one that's closer to Western standards of life?

I lived in Kenya... Most of those buildings are build with criminal russian , Italian maffia or Isreali money...

Or with money that was stolen by the local elite from all kinds of charity/aid funds..

I once met a girl there (her family is part of the 1 %) she had 30 brothers and sisters.. and most of them went to elite universities in the UK.. like Cambridge and Oxford.. Her dad was a former finance minister.. they also had a lot of those buildings.. guess where the money is coming from

except for the last picture which is obviously a former british colony building.

The Namibians are Khoi-San—do these look like your run-of-the-mill niggers to you OP? They're direct ancestors of East Asians, and they're the most 'conserved' genetically to what the ancestors of all humanity looked like.
They're also lighter-skinned.

Good stay out of Europe

It was founded by Germans and is almost 20% German even now.

Good, stay out of Western Europe.

Bell curve.

oh look at that, a nice place with very little diversity...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia–Sweden_relations
>Namibia–Sweden relations refers to the current and historical relationship of Namibia and Sweden. Namibia maintains an embassy in Stockholm, while Sweden closed its embassy in Windhoek in 2008.

>Contacts between Sweden and SWANU began in the early 1960s, as Namibian students from SWANU obtained scholarships to study in Sweden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_Church,_Windhoek
>The Christ Church (or Christuskirche) is a historic landmark and Lutheran church in Windhoek, Namibia, designed by architect Gottlieb Redecker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottlieb_Redecker
>Gottlieb Wilhelm Eduard Redecker (30 April 1871 - 21 January 1945) was a German engineer and architect in South West Africa. He was responsible for a number of important buildings which still stand today in Namibia, particularly in Windhoek, including the national assembly building, the Tintenpalast.

nambible.org.na/staff.htm
>picture related

WE WUZ RECEIVING MONEY FROM SWEDISH KEKS.

interesting. looks like a completely separate racial group from the negroids in america.

6.5% WHITE
population 2.113.077
which even then gives you -+ 137000 whites

They are. The San are the most distant racial group. They are basically the first branch of the tree.

You too, fatass

how many Jews though???

>The San are the most distant racial group. They are basically the first branch of the tree.

>branch of the tree.

>first

Deutsch-cuck education, everyone

They basically are. They used to occupy all of the southern half of Africa outside the jungle, until the 'Bantu expansion' some 500 years or so ago—who promptly murdered them on site because they're fucking savages. Bantus are basically the black people you think of when you think of niggers. It was basically pic related.

Europeans did a good job keeping niggers away from this area. What's you point, commie scum?

Meanwhile in new york state it looks like a nuclear bomb went off half the time

He means the earliest surviving branch, which they kind of are. Them along with the pygmies of Africa have the most conserved haplogroups (those most similar to Y-Chromosomal Adam & Mitochondrial Eve).

>autism
He is speaking of the first node in a DAC, hope this clarifies the point to you.

actually they didn't.. it's simply because it's so hot dry and remote.. nobody can live there.. large parts look like the moon if you know what I mean..

every the big colonial players (UK and France) were not interested in Namibia because of this, so they gave it to the Germans...

Wow China did a really good job in Africa

That Finnish chink made me laugh

No, they are not. They have been in Africa since the beginning of time.
Because they are.

It was our colony you fuckwads.

Yeah, and a small group of them left Africa, mixed with Neanderthals and Denisovans, and after tens of thousands of years you have modern East Asians.

Niggers didn't build any of that.

Never heard of the place but it was built by whites. I don't even have to research.

After genociding half of them.

E.g. Herero

Namibia is pretty based. It's a shame they have to live surrounded by the rest of Africa.
I've always felt bad for them though because I saw them play in the rugby world cup when I was a kid and Australia beat them with somethin glike 140 - 0.