Can Portland be saved?

Pic related. Portland Pride 2017.

nope.
but killing 'em all will take too much effort. just remove all federal and state funding and watch them kill each other.

I'm going to school there in September
Portland State University

Anyone have any insight about it?

No nuke that shithole along with Austin

>doesn't advertise his pronouns
>demands people call him by his pronouns

is it bad im more pissed about how the sign was made?

Portland died after their music scene ended in the 2000s. Now its a horde of neurotic hipster faggots that want to fit in. Elliott Smith was cool though.

those ricks are the bad guys (so far)

Austin is extremely productive as a city with all the tech and investing etc. Yes there's hipsters but hipsters go wherever there's a cool thing and try to ruin it. kys

Only the nuke can save them now.

Why do liberals think the world owes them something simply for existing? It is infuriating how entitled they are

Fuck you, i was literally in a bar in portland and these dudes were telling racist jokes and having a good time. We're still 80% white so go fuck yourself you fucking spic.

>he really puts the man in mandatory

did the baby fuckers ever release the CCTV footage of the max train stabbing?

Rick and Morty is basically their Pepe at this point.

I heard a progressive white liberal college professor say that Portland is the "greatest city in America" and then in the very next sentence he complained that the city's only flaw was that it doesn't have enough black people or Mexicans, and that there are too many whites, not enough diversity, "but besides that, it's the best city in America".

check out the ring he is wearing. It is a Mason ring. Haha you niggers got played

We are mostly white. Most big cities are nothing but shitskin.

Portland is pretty fucking awesome. There is plenty of white culture and few minorities. Got me 1488 so can't be all liberal faggots.

Don't have sex or you'll get Duke Lacross'd

Um PSU is pretty even keel. Every West coast university is liberal but nearly every university is liberal compared to the average population.

Multnomah and George Fox are conservative alternatives but PSU is pretty much a generic state school. You can find every peer group there.

There are also plenty of Portlanders who are super liberal on local policies but conservative on state and federal policies.

Absolutely cucked. Lived in Portland my whole life.

His pronouns are "they're"

It used to be offensive to call someone It.

Music scene is still alive and well. Impromptu concerts happen in Pioneer square regularly and street musicians make pretty good money. Portland Bible College is basically an indie music commune.

Um. Yeah. This is really good advice. Portland women are pretty much all
1) dykes
2) liberal psychos
3) intensely religious permavirgins

Best to stay 2D until you work out who is what.

The cognitive dissonance these people exhibit knows no bounds.

>not being 2D for life

A world war is the only thing that can bring some normality back to the west...

Killing them all and torturing the survivors in public to set an example is the only way to bring normality back.