Why are you not a God-tier Centrist?

Why are you not a God-tier Centrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/feminism-5/test.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tired of the constant bullshit?
Admit it, the game is rigged. Best way to play the game is not to play.

Fuck left and fuck right. Fuck the middle too.

Exactly

>tfw iq over 130
I love being centrist, saved the pics too

Centrism is the right way to go, or maybe it's the wrong way, but it does not matter.

>believes sitting on the sideline and being the ultimate cuckold is god-tier

at least the flag is fitting

It's a rigged game. Either way you go, you will loose.
There was no neutral flag, I am not supporting EU, nor am I against it.

>Dubs

Because there's such thing as a centrist. You're either a left wing Liberal pussy that is happy to tolerate other left wing Liberal pussies, while also being content in allowing Islam and it's camel f'king worshippers to infect society; or you despise the shit out of both and want the forceful annihilation of both, and so are therefore right wing.

There's no middle ground.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I used to be centrist.

Then I started giving a fuck.

Because i'm not an indecisiveness faggot

I a radical conservative ("alt-right"? But fuck that name) but I support centrism as a way to normalize our way of thinking to the eyes of the public and swiftly implement policies that will become the "new normal" and forever shift the political balance of the country on our side.

not being centrist is being a cuck

what is the name of this frog?

Is this centrist enough brah?

What about this?

What's the name of the third quiz?

celebritytypes.com/feminism-5/test.php

Here's mine lel

I expect more traditionalism from a muslim brother harem.

How about I believe that mass immigration is a problem, nation states should preserve their own cultures and there's only two genders, but there's nothing wrong with other races (as long as they accept the culture of the nation they live in), women should be equal to men in society (and pretty much are), and that if you want to cut your dick off or get an abortion that's your business and not mine? What does that make me?

I'm not muzzie

Because being a Centrist is literally not enough if the population is unbalanced...

And only thing worth of man's cock is another man, yeah?

no man should ever have sexual interaction with another man
a woman's main purpose is to cook, clean, have kids and maintain a household
they are emotional irrational creatures

A normal high functioning and contributing person in society?

I don't agree with mini-jew Robert Reich on very many issues, but he is right on this: centrism is bogus.
Go hard, or not at all.

The fuck am I doing here then

You hurt me most. Pizda ce esti.
Alt-Light
Really makes you wonder...