The Jews control the media

The Jews control the media.

>Gay kikes family

:^)

lol kk faggot

Overwhelmingly correct no debate

DELET

Gas yourself so you won't have head lice problem, kike.

>Lice
Burger hygiene is terrible.

You might have to check your nose hair for foreign objects. It's big after all. Air is free with a catch.

Why are you posting that retarded cartoon in every thread?

>He doesn't have a big nose
>He doesn't got the shekel ability
>He sits on a scooter
>He sharts in mart
>He cant poo in loo cause loo is too big
>He got weopons that he never uses on slimes/nigger
>He pays israel shekels
>He forgets hes troops in a boat
JUST

I think OP and everyone on this board are autists, and im so happy the majority of this country dont believe what you people believe.

The majority of people on earth believe what this board believes. Reality check :)

Get fucked

no shit sherlock

Great work

kys

you just sent a bunch of graphs and pictures with zero context, oh man, you sure showed me.

then why dont we live in muh natsoc utopia

>Jewish internet defense force
>He does it for free

follow your leader and kys

I will once you starve to death like your comrades m8

im not a communist

Two graphs, perfectly contextualized. Good job being retarded.

>yeah man contextualized

what is objectively wrong with the white race not existing

UN decided genocide is punishable by death

what is objectively wrong with only the white race existing?

nothing, but that's impossible to achieve without doing immoral things

no ones purposely committing genocide here lol, no ones forcing your ex to date black men.

government funded planned parenthood is fulfilling parts (c) and (d) of genocide, in ways described by pic related.

I dont care

>no ones purposely committing genocide here
That's where (((you're))) wrong.

Morality is subjective.

>There is no genocide.
>I don't care that there is a genocide.
>Genociding non-whites is wrong.

OY VEY!

>be genius nationalist
>kill black people everynight like a serial killer
>city in terror
>cops track you down and have you at gunpoint
>im sorry officers but morality is subjective.jpg
>sorry to waste your time son
>cops let you off scott free and the poeple cheer you on in the streets

there is no real reason to preserve any race, I said genociding non whites is wrong if you use immoral tactics, the way "the joos" are "genociding" the white race is letting people have choices.

Are you a capitalist? That's even worse

Subjective morality of group vs. subjective morality of individual, still subjective.
>choices
I think what you meant to say is cultural Marxism.

Dominating every level of media and political influence, and pushing the same agenda, the extermination of the white race, for multiple generations, is a little different than "giving people choices". You are basically saying genocide is ok, so long as you are very very good at it, or is direct physical violence the only thing that is immoral in your eyes?

"cultural marxism"
I already know you're an idiot.

spit you propaganda into your mother's asshole.

sorry capitalism breeds the most powerful nations on earth pal

I don't even know how to feel about you anymore. Can't we just not genocide and make monies? If you can't understand someone not wanting their own race wiped off the face of the Earth, then I don't really know how to approach you on this topic. At a certain point you have to have even the tiniest amount of common sense in order to have a civil conversation.

I just believe that freedom is more important than anything man

We should be free to create our own narratives, not have one global narrative force fed to us by (((them))). They want white people to go away, that's a fact. If white people were simply fading away naturally, then fine, whatever, race is more fluid than most people believe anyways. However, that is simply not the case, the fact is (((they))) want white people gone because (((they))) are racist and perceive us as a threat.

a threat to what

Remember to ignore the JIDF shill and keep posting redpills

Their time honored agenda to dismantle all nations and spread communism across the globe. Why are you posting on this website if you don't even know about the Jew? Jews just really hate white people dude, its like part of their "religion".

Actually read this, its only the beginning.