>>130382194

Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

novelrank.com/asin/1475275250
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can someone give me rundown I too lazy to check

>These massive arms and shoulders
Looks like a big dude with a tiny head. It's really funny.

Did she get fat again? I thought GG made her depressed and want to kill herself so she lost a fuckton of weight. I guess exploiting the situation for money paid for her Kripsy Kreme fund.

>stole nude photos of her
>they were literally public domain smut already available for whale fetishists

why would she get FATTER especially with all those eyes on her. jesus christ women are fucking retarded

>Why aren't you buying her book? Are you a sexist?

Anita and zoe made that one flash game where you get to punch Anita in the face.

I'm sorry that I'm against whaling

>novelrank.com/asin/1475275250
>0 all time sales
This should've been a sign

OP afraid to post a current pic because he knows he'll get a boner and feel awkward about it.

holy fuck those sales numbers are awful kek

please I need rundowns. im dying to know wht the book is

BAIT
A
I
T

>New York fell from great heights after it lost half of its population to the explosion that destroyed the city. When they should have died from exposure, two groups of people were singularly affected by the radiation. Resolute, wild, teenage Jack is a Dusk Walker. He and his friends live and sleep rough, committing crimes when they grow bored. The shady government of the future has decided to fight fire with fire. Gun-wielding Luke is armed, although his weapon of choice is not his pistol, but the abilities that he gained from the radiation. He and his partners are called the Hunters, charged with putting an end to the Dusk Walkers. Pitted against each other by unfortunate circumstances, the victims of the accident will soon discover that they are not the only ones to be feared in the once-great New York

WTF, Did she hire Chinese bootleg merchants to write this drivel

Meanwhile at the #9 top selling book

>Washington DC: Mr. President. NYC has just lost half the population in a big explosion

>President: Oh well. It was a good run.

bitch got fat

>fat shaming is good
Agreed. Should still avoid prostitutes

>games journalist were this desperate for some pussy

>Are you a sexist?
yes

Nah mane she just THICC

How does feminism create such perfect women?

I can get better and insightful opinions from buying a pack of plain a4 paper.

>That actual caked on makeup
Jesus Christ, I thought Ringling Brothers was closing down this year.

Unironicaly because of people like her

Not joking, user. She was managing several projects and doing a lot of stuff in the background while she was "working" on this book.

I have no proof, of course, but I have always suspected that, given her knack at conartistry, she had hired someone else to write it for her.

i just bought 10 copies to prove i am not a sexist MRA

I never understand why affluent white Americans don't use their buying power to boycott advertisers on channels like CNN

There's so much culture war stuff going on and the targets of it have most of the buying power

There could be a website which grades brands differently depending on they are political advocates or mind their own business and just sell quality products

You wouldn't fuck some slut rawback in exchange for saying that her shit game is good without consequence?

>purple hair
Don't know, don't care
Disgusting

she's attainable fyn which is the best kind of fyn imho

As a male feminist ally, I would like to offer my opinion. My hope is to only offer the male perspective and not to 'mansplain', so if I stray too far out of my lane, my feminist sisters can please correct me. I feel like if our goal is to combat the sexualization and objectification of women in society, then the hijab is a non sequitur. A woman's hair isn't particularly sexualized, from a cis-male perspective. Sure it's nice and all, and if you change the style of it we'll try and notice it by complementing you, but it's WAY down the list as far as being something to get worked up about. At the risk of having my masculinity sound too toxic, your hair is a bit like the paint job on an automobile. Sure, if it's a totally messed up job it can take away from the car, but a nice set of wheels is a nice set of wheels, if you know what I'm saying. And if you put a shiny new paint job on a hunk of junk, well... well you get the point. So this is why I'm proposing that we abandon the idea of the hijab, skip right past the niqab(a woman's eyes can actually be very sexy), and go right for the burqa - full covering of the face and body. This attire would of course be most importantly worn in public settings with traditionally high levels of toxic masculinity(sporting events, rock concerts, Dave & Buster's, etc). I feel like this would be the most effective and powerful way for my sisters to 'privatize their sexuality', become empowered, and reject the sexualization and objectification that western culture has thrust upon them. So what'd ya say, sisters? Climb into your black cloth bags, hide your face from the gaze of male oppression, and together we can bring a positive change for female empowerment!

>This title will be released on September 5, 2017

Gonna be fun to see her cry sexism when it sells like shit.

SHE GOT FAT

It's Everyone's Fault But Mine: The Book

>FAT
christ she's fat

>Why aren't you buying her book? Are you a sexist?
Is it a cookery book, 101 meals you can make with lard.

She looks as if her pussy smells like my cat's breath.

we really doing this again?

It is much more than a meme to say this woman's lying and blatant hypocrisy played a big part in waking young people up to just how the media really works. She's been caught time and time again (recently, too) harassing others and bullying under the guise of social altruism, she is a sociopath being enabled by a culture of ignorance, hate and lies. All she has to do is claim "HARASSMENT!" and all of the awful shit she's done is vindicated by a legacy media up to their own fucking necks in the same shit as well.

Does anyone have those recent pics of her where she's really bangable?

>((Levin))

That is a man's jawline.

Gotta jaw like Robert Z'Dar

$30 * 225 = $6750

How much does it cost to publish a book?

>I thought GG made her depressed and want to kill herself so she lost a fuckton of weight
No, she did a fuckton of coke at bars during GG, then got fat again when even the worst kind of cucks stopped buying her drinks and getting her high.