POSSIBLE HAPPENING?!

HOLY SHIT I LIVE NEAR THE LEMOORE NAVAL AIR STATION AND THE BASE ALARM JUST SOUNDED AND FA-18'S JUST SCRAMBLED OUT OF THE BASE HEADING NORTH WTF IS HAPPENING IM FUCKING SCARED

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03w1m5t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake news

SURVEY THREAD
remember to sage when fucking up OPs data

PLEASE IM NOT MAKING THIS UP IM ABOUT TO BUG OUT

What are you doing on Sup Forums? You're losing valuable time to get to your bug out location and defend it from the normies. Grab your bag and go now user! God speed.

Bug out my ass

Bless him. God pray for him.

ITS HAPPENING GUYS NORTH KOREA JUST LAUNCHED ICBM

I took a spicy shit

GOOD. I hope said ICBM detonates on your house.

FBIanon here. Id hit the bunkers lads. It was nice knowing you.

I hope for TCBY launches across the nation.

Likewise, if i was alone in my house at the time

There's an unidentified aircraft flying at 2500ft north of Sacramento that they might be flying to intercept.

CONFIRMED BY BBC

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03w1m5t

I just saw this guy drive by my ASS

Helicopter and fast jet over Woodland NW of Sacramento right now.

Jet planes are fighting in the sky is it happening?

Heading over Davis towards San Francisco bay area right now.

Helicopter has no callsign, fast jet responded to REH7.

They just flew over Davis.

There's bodies on the street out my windows... What the FUCK happening.

A pack of abos just sprinted past my window brandishing spears and wearing nothing but loin cloths and face paint... fuck, I think I heard them scream as one "for the fatherland brothers!!!" and then they vanished into the night.
Shits going down. Good luck and Godspeed .

NE of Fairfield still at 2500ft

Might be landing at Travis AFB

morning prayer

Lost contact with helicopter over corner of Casey and Pedrick road. REH7 about to overfly Travis AFB.

REH7 now about to fly over Denverton

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE A NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD
>B-but I don't the happening ;_;
Then don't even come in here, and don't fucking bother the FBI over a fucking LARP you fucking retarded faggots.

are you watching a live map or are you in the army

TURN ON THE CNN

Trump did it? Russians are to blame?

on duty engineer for telecom network here, top manager of the branch told me we may have to shutdown the network before the evening to prevent mass panic.

Some a grade larping in this here thread. Good work gentlemen. I tips me hat off to y'all.

Any Flightradar24 I can check?

I'm currently in church lol

That unmarked helicopter is back. Both it and jet overflew Stanford university at 1500ft before REH7 disappeared. Might have been a drone.

Its Malaysia Airlines Flight mh370 its back!

>REH7 landed at Faceberg

This is it lads

Pray for us then user. We may not see the dawn tomorrow. The end cometh for us... the black hand... the gaping pit... the raging fire. Ashes and sackcloth shall be our future and the living shall envy the dead...

Canadian invasion

It's the Father's Day service, then I'm going home for a BBQ, i bloody I can get home in time for my sausages before I get blown up!

I can confirm 1000's of uncomfirmed lights in the night sky

Drone imagry shows large group of listerine-americans conducting vigorous ghost dance
30 clicks from Washington DC. Game over man, game over.