Daily Reminder that Corsica belongs to Italy - Infinite Struggle Edition

The great people of Corsica are Italians, Corsica is culturally/genetically/historically Italy. The J3w controlled French puppet government is oppressing this people, they forced the Corsicans to don't speak Italian and to learn exclusively the gay-french language at school, talking Italian is forbidden, the native culture is forbidden. the s0ros controlled france, flooded/is flooding Corsica with all the Muslim/African trash previously in France, they're cleaning up their cities sending all the nigger refugees there, destroyin the Corsican local culture/environment, tryin to completely erase the Corsican Identity.
The Corsican people, bravely, proudly, violentely, fight this historical cultural rape since many years, many Corsicans Far-Right Nationalists/Independentist were killed by the French-rat Government.
Corsicans are completely based, they kill muslim fake-refugees on daily base.
Sup Forums for FREE Corsica

I'd gladly give Corsica to you.

How does Corsica belong to Italy if Genova literally sold it to France? Get over it.

You don't even know what you're talking about Lazar.

The Genova's traitors fake enstablishment.

exactly.

les corses et les bretons devraient s'allier.

Napoleon is italian

Yes, I know, from Corsica.

anything new going on with the FLNC? last thing i heard were some punitive actions after those kids got beat up on the beach by migrants

kosovo is albania, get over it

19 Migrants + 1 French official were killed in the last year by the FLNC.
Free Corsica

They are disbanding because the Corsican nationalists have started doing well in elections
Some splinter groups said they will fight jihadists

We are Corsican

Thanks for your support, patriot.

You can't fool me, I actually wear these when I make jihad.

Italy floods too. You know that Corsican people don't have close connection entire Italy? Corsicans are Corsican. Independence will give us a real 14 words nation

Corsican people hate both French and us, don't be deluded

It was Napoleons birthplace you cuck.

That means we cucked France. Napoleons origin is of Northern Italy bwt