UN attacks Poland for not having enough abortions

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/09/u-n-attacks-poland-anti-abortion-laws/

The UN is again making threats against Poland, demanding that they murder more infants.

This is not the first time the UN has demanded Polish girls have more abortions.

Let’s just sit back for a second and try to grasp this concept.

The UN is attacking white nations for not having enough abortions.

Sure, they are framing it as “oh well, it’s women’s rights.”

But Poland has voted on this. They don’t want abortion to be legal. Even the women there don’t want it to be legal.

And let us also reflect for a second on this: the UN just put Saudi Arabia on a women’s liberation council.

Brown nations where abortion is illegal – which is pretty much most of them – do not get attacked over this, ever.

What conclusion can be drawn, other than that the UN is purposefully trying to restrict the white birthrate, while increasing the brown birthrate?

And what conclusion can be drawn from the fact that they are trying to limit the white birthrate while increasing the brown birthrate than that they are trying to exterminate the white race (or at least drastically lower its numbers)?

You combine this with the aggressive demand that all white countries be flooded with nonwhites, and what you are looking at is a systematic genocide, which they are not even really trying to cover-up.

>other people can vote for what I am allowed to do with my body and I should be bound by their decision

Uhmmm, no thank you.

>the first post, every time

Hi, Schlomo! How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Fine, I'll take your bait. Give me one good argument for why you should be allowed to tell me what I can do with my body?

Because you're a woman, and women are overgrown, emotional children?

>MUH BODAY MUH RULES

Nobody cares, bitch.

Because you're a dimwit that doesn't know what's good for you.

Intermarium, when?

The government has no right to tell you what too do and you can do whatever the fuck you want

This actually terrifies me. Fuck people. The U.N. is acting like it is a country itself without actually being a country.
How is this remotely acceptable?

This is the right question leafbro and a shame very few politicians are asking these

DON'T REPRODUCE WHITEYS AND SLAVS

Because you aren't from Poland, and the first thing you could do with your body is to move it somewhere murdering infants is more acceptable.

do your research before posting, dumb stormfag.
we are under catholic-retard government which wants to prohibit abortion even when your child is a literal potato or rapebaby because its a gift from god.
there were even projects like:
>give birth to potato retard
>literally get paid from gov for not aborting

Idk but it sounds like if this thread gets more than fifty replies that it will inevitably descend into blaming the jews and dumping folders of images to back it up

>A FUCKING LEAF

Banter aside, leafbro, the UN/EU is the Empire of Europe in all but name at this point. What they lack is an army to enforce their genocidal bullshit. An army that they're trying to import - mudskins!

Because an unborn child is not of the woman's body. It has its own body.

Human life also derives its worth from its infinite potentiality - you don't have the right to end it for it would be a crime unto the universe itself.

Abortion also promotes degeneracy and takes away all incentives for people to you know, actually take some fucking responsibility.

i don't really get this argument

what constitutes "your body"?

a fetus has a different set of genes and a mind of it's own, how is it "your body". it's someone else's body that happens to be temporarily attached to you.

I'm on the fence when it comes to abortion but please, if you are for it, at least be honest about what you are advocating ie. killing children.

Better to have them give birth to couple potatos than let irresponsible women abort normal babies left and right.

And like it always does, the UN's schreeching will fall on deaf ears.

Because that's how society works.
People band together and establish rules on what they should/shouldn't do for their society to flourish.

If any particular rule drives you so astonishingly crazy that you can't handle it, well you can fuck off to some other place then.

Checked.

Oh no you used the label fetus instead of calling the child a baby. You just gave an opening to the pro-murder crowd to say that the baby is a parasite argument.

>this is Achmed, he comes from Refugeestan
>even though he has his own body and infinite potential you are going to spend 9 months sharing everything you own with him
>you are not allowed to kick him out because even though he's a fully fledged human bean he is dependent of you so that would be murder

Mhhhmmm, no. I am not killing anything. I'm just not letting it be a parasite. If it can't live without me, tough luck.

>our bodies our right
turns in to
>your bodies our right

Why doesnt the left see how disgusting they are? Im starting to wonder if Islam isnt the way. These people would all be murdered under Islam.

Fetus is not your body.
You are in care of it, if you want to harm it for your own gain or laziness you should be lobotomized and put in to breeding camp or a public brothel.

Only Achmed wouldn't even be here if I didn't engage in behavior that led it him being here.

By that logic you should be allowed to kill born babies too, since they can't survive on their own.

Taking two completely seperate things, yanking them out of their contexts, and then use them to construct an idiotic "argument" devoid of any real logical or reasonable substance. Then you throw in some misplaced sarcasm to top it off.

Fuck off you low-IQ degenerate.You're not fooling anyone.

If only your mother had had the same attitude.

It's also worth noting that I have never, not even once, heard a mother say 'I wish I'd gotten that abortion'.

If you don't like it, (((6PDCyRoG))), you can move somewhere where abortion is legal and murder as many infants as you want. Stop trying to force your degenerate, murderous views down our throats. We're tired of it, and I promise you we're not going to stand for it forever.

Poles have enough abortions, they just go to Germany to do it. Like the Irish go to the UK

>do your research before posting
You should do it.
Our gov dose not supoort this change, it was public project just as leftist got theirs about legalization, both were rejected cuz we have good law about abortion.

>Shaunus Kring
>an Orc

pick one, he is a Westerling with an Orcish haircut and bad skin

Oh go suck a dick. This is literally something men will never understand. Pregnancy is intensive, invasive and consuming. No one should suffer through an unwanted pregnancy.

If I lived in Poland and found myself with an unwanted pregnancy due to rape or whatever I'd develop a craving for unripe papayas.

>go back in time
>get aborted
/thread

see
And now you're trying to argue emotionally - hell, what am I saying? You've been making appeals to emotion the entire thread.

Wanna know something else that's intensive, invasive and consuming, cunt? Having a woman murder your child on a whim and face no legal consequence for it.

it's not your body

In Poland can terminate a pregnancy that was due to rape. You just can't go aborting willy nilly as a late form of birth control.

It's called being responsible for your actions. Something Western women will never understand.

As far as i know, in Poland if woman becomes pregnant by illegal act (rape, maybe when shes under 15 yo, dunno im not a lawyer) then she has right to commit abortion. So you sound retarded when you use argument such as this.

You can have an abortion in case of rape. You know nothing ab the law you criticize.

Men DO understand. You are just projecting your preconvictions onto men. Laws are flexible and can be shaped in any way we want them to be.

I'm against abortion, but i am also for exceptions when it comes to rape or genetical defects that would basically impare the quality of life or that would restrict its potentiality.

Thats not being contradictory. Its ethical law-making.

Are you braindamaged? The only ones making appeals to emotions are you. "OH WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE UNBORN BABIES!!"

My body, my rules. That's called freedom. You have literally 0 arguments for why you or anyone else should be allowed to infringe upon that. I swear half this board is just commies and kikes in disguise.

WHY YOU DON'T ALLOW THOSE POOR GIRLS TO MURDER THEIR CHILDREN ;( ;(!!! IT'S SO UNFAIR!!! WHAT IF THEY GIVE A BIRTH TO ANOTHER HITLER?! OMG WE HAVE TO STOP THIS MADNESS!
>playing on emotions since 20000 beforeisrael

it's not ur body though

stop repeating dumb buzzwords

then don't have sex if you can't deal with the possible consequences, or be adult enought to use contraception so you don't have to MURDER a child

>it's not your body

Geez, I could've sworn it was. Whose is it then?

>my body, my rules
Ok 3 simple questions:
Are you Polish?
Are you woman?
Are you pregnant?

It was NGO project you mongol

>My body, my rules.
yeah your body ends where the baby growing inside of it begins. Just because it's in your body doesn't mean I can murder it. If I have a friend stay at my place for the night, I don't all of a sudden get to be able to murder him/her because they are in my house.

the baby is a separate organism, it's only attached to your body. u think we should be allowed to kill anything that is attached to our body?

i'll remember that next time i'm bangin ur mom

You can kick them out, no? Or can your friend just decide to squat inside your house for 9 months and use your stuff without your permission?

What I don't understand about the U.N. is that most of the countries in the world are fairly socially conservative. Only the first world countries are really liberal to a greater or lesser degree. So why does the U.N. consistently take the most hyper-liberal option on every issue?

Sure, but I bet that if a polish woman lied about being raped so she could abort, you guys would throw a fit even though there's no other way.

Go ahead. We'll have more stem cells, anyway.

You might be better off just having some of your eggs frozen and getting a tubal ligation so you do not get pregnant accidentally. Then when you mentally mature you can have a child at your choosing instead of murdering babies left and right.

Answer this one
Ok 3 simple questions:
Are you Polish?
Are you woman?
Are you pregnant?

If there's any "No" answer, you can't tell others what to do. Because it'd be not your body, not your nationality, not your problem.

>You can kick them out, no?
So you can just kick an unborn child out of your body without killing them can you?
>Or can your friend just decide to squat inside your house for 9 months and use your stuff without your permission?
No, but if they are there because of an action that I willingly chose to do, knowing that the possible consequences of said action is my friend living at my place for 9 months, then I would say I am morally obliged to let him stay, as I undertook an action knowing the possible consequences. Grow the fuck up and learn what responsibility is faggot.

>why does the U.N. consistently take the most hyper-liberal option on every issue?

The UN is a joke.

>i'll remember that next time i'm bangin ur mom
boom. headshot.

You made the conscious decision to allow a cock inside your pussy. At that instant you accepted the responsibility of having a child. If you can't handle that, keep your whore legs closed.

No one said what we can do to YOUR body. But Poland voted AGAINST abortion in their country. Women are also allowed to vote in Poland and even they thought abortion was wrong.

If you happen to be a Polish woman who believes you should be able to abort your child, then go live in a country that allows it. It is, after all, the EU and you can fucking move anywhere within it. You don't have to stay in Poland where the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE VOTED TO BAN ABORTION.

It is also not the UN's job to tell Poland what to do about its own laws that its people chose. Poland is taking a principled approach to dealing with this by saying "we stand by our country and our countrymen first and foremost" because, after all, it is THEIR country so who is the UN (and yourself, for that matter) to tell the majority of people in Poland what they can or can't do with its rules and laws in their own country?

Finally, you are an EU citizen, exercise the right to move to another country if you don't like it and stop shitting on democratic decisions your country and its people makes for itself.

Man, you're really doing your best, huh shill-kun?

Well, it's your lucky day! I've been up for 24 hours straight and the adderall hasn't worn off yet.

The unborn babies matter a good deal more than you ever will. Why? Because one day, if you've done your job, they will care for you. I know an insipid, short-sighted twat such as yourself isn't capable of thinking that far ahead, but there one point. Why else? Because based on the fact that you're showing a (((UN))) flag and using a computer, I'm going to assume you're white.

Whites are easily provable to be one of, if not THE smartest races on earth. We have the potential to reach the moon, Mars, Alpha Centauri, you name it. Name one other race that has set foot on the moon. Name one other race that has robots outside the solar system. China? The most polluted country on Earth? Sure, they're intelligent, but in the long run they're just as selfish and retarded as you, because all that pollution WILL catch up to them.

And when it does, it will fall to us, the only race on the planet who gives a shit about the enviornment, to save them. Just like it fell to us to build railroads in Africa(and China). Just like it fell to us to pull most of the rest of the world our of the early medieval ages(Niggers weren't even out of the stone age, don't kid yourself).

Just like it fell to us to be so productive that the global population exploded to 8 billion souls on our backs. The same massive population that is now invading our countries and demanding our blood. What do you think happens to them if we go extinct? You think Africa and India can support themselves without our food and water shipments? You think they wouldn't be ravaged by diseases we defeated hundreds of years ago if we packed up and left today?

Even as idiotic as you are, you are white. You are the future of the world, or the lack thereof.

>At that instant you accepted the responsibility of having a child. If you can't handle that, keep your whore legs closed.
responsibility as a concept and duty is completely lost on these people, isn't it?

Well, do you think abortion should be allowed at 38 weeks? No? Why are you against abortion at 38 weeks?

This.
For stupid leftist whores even if you'd tattoo all your dick with 'accept-the-terms' rules, they'd still complain about it. They just want to be anti-human, as much as it's possible.

I don't get how anyone can come up with any other conclusion than white genocide, if you bring this to someones attention they will even try to justify it.

>In Poland, abortion is banned except in the following three circumstances.
>When the woman's life or health is endangered by the continuation of pregnancy,
>When the pregnancy is a result of a criminal act, or
>When the fetus is seriously malformed

Because one of their prime objectives is to break the nation-state and the internal cohesion of said states. As they have stated themselves, their ultimate goal is a "new world order"... a global government. You cant have that with independent, democratic and sovereign nation states.

if she lied and possibly ruined some guy's life in order to kill a kid she's a piece of shit and deserves no sympathy

you're demented if you think this would convince anyone

Can I take that as confirmation then that abortion should be permissible in the case of rape, defective contraceptives beyond what the woman could be blamed for, and potato babies that will devour her life, need intensive babysitting round the clock until the day she dies, and rule out her being able to provide a healthy and stable environment for legitimate offspring?

>without your permission
You had sex you dumb whore. You gave permission. Suffer the consequences.

Potato and rape babies are subhuman and should be aborted by law.

I'm also smart enough to know when the best time to have a child is and with whom. If I accidentally got pregnant with someone not fit for fatherhood, or simply at the wrong moment, etc. I will abort.

Honestly, none of this matters. If a woman wants to abort, she will abort and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her. A semi-intelligent woman won't even be punished for it if she does it cleverly.

So go suck a dick.

>defective contraceptives beyond what the woman could be blamed for

The rest is ok. Not sure about this one since it could provide too much wiggle room for degeneracy.

(Checked)

>'Y-YOU CAN'T STOP ME!'
That's the spirit. If you act like the petulant, overgrown child you are long enough, maybe we'll all get tired and give up!

Do whatever you want. I've had girls pumping a liter of cola in their pussy in order to make sure nothing starts growing inside of them. You have no obligation to anyone, neither now, nor in future generations. You are simply here for the fun.

you convinced me. you should totally abort all your kids to avoid passing on your mentally deficient genes

go back to r3ddit filthy whore

back to r3ddit filthy whore

r3ddit filthy whore

I still have no personal problem with abortion as late birth control because I don't treat things as being people until they have at least some primitive self-awareness and personality, but if you're the religious type and believe in souls etc then that's fair enough, can't do anything more than respectfully disagree about the criteria for personhood.

Feel free to put the burden of proof on the person getting the abortion, but if there's sufficiently compelling evidence that the pregnancy is a result of someone else's fuckup I don't see how it's not in the same class as the other abortion-approved circumstances.

Don't get your feefees in a twist. Whatever you say or think, you can't stop any women from self-aborting. Make all the laws you want, rants however long you need to, but none of it matters.

Can relate.
Here the UN has condemned our abortion laws too. Sluts need to learn to close their legs. Keep the 8th!

Abortion is the only form of eugenics we have left. It gets rid of all the retards and genetic fuck ups, and stops nigger-tier women from reproducing.

No, you are clearly not smart enough to know that otherwise you would have not opened your legs for someone "not fit for fatherhood".

The truth is that you are a pathetic dumb whore who needs abortion rights to escape any inconveniant consequences as a result of your degeneracy. You also suffer from a severe lack of respect for life itself.

> and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her

Poland does.

I don't think I'm the angry one here, Moshe.

By the way, abortion is still illegal in Poland;3

Well, you're not wrong. What's amazing is that they been writing about this for 100 years and when confronted with written proof will absolutely deny everything.

UN is a mess. On one side you got genuine men who want to improve the world, on the other side you got a whole bunch of people that are solely there to wreck a havoc and want it gone. Oh and then there's the US and Russia veto. Who are these guys up there with the veto? Do they serve a common cause?

>It's also worth noting that I have never, not even once, heard a mother say 'I wish I'd gotten that abortion'.

My mum has, multiple times.

I'm going to go insane.

I truly believe that we are being systematically eliminated.

I don't know what I'm capable of to defend myself and my own.

I'm scared I might do something really bad if it is all in my head...

Is it all in my head?

>defective contraceptives beyond what the woman could be blamed for
that's not a good reason

I believe in eugenics though so I think rape babies should be baborted lest you get more rapists (inb4 morons with no understanding of evolution tell me there's no rape gene), and tards are just absolutely dysgenic and a drain. This being said I also believe that babies born with fucked up conditions should be humanely gassed even after birth.

You're English, so it stands to reason.

I also don't believe you, but that's the internet for you.

You realise there's entire lists of food, medication, activities, etc. you're not allowed to take or do while pregnant, right? I think even niggers know how to induce a miscarriage at home without suspicion.

Poland is white enough to have no need for abortions.

Actually, that's not entirely true, because that would mean bans are completely innefective.

Outlawing something will always deter the general population from commiting the outlawed action. Besides, DIY abortions can be very risky, would every woman risk their well-being to get rid of an unwanted child?

Why don't you try and humour us with specific examples as to demonstrate why should abortion be legal on demand, instead of crying out MUH FREEDUMBZ?

>'Y-YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!' pt.2

>personal freedom is no argument as to why you should have sole control over your own body

Your child's body isn't your body even when it's inside of you.
Neither does your daddy's dick belong to you while he's fucking you in the ass.

averyone living in the intermarium should make such pictures into leaflets and distribute them by putting them into all mailboxes in your neighborhood. Get people exposed to these truths.

You can't. Deal with it, sweetie.

Give me one good argument why your employer should pay you for work you do?

>Turkey’s delegate expressed concerns over an anti-Muslim mood in Poland

Can't forget the little note of "Islamophobia"

>Middle East full of barbarians who fuck goats, beat their wives and fuck teenage boys

>"We really need you guys in Poland to legalize abortion, it's CURRENT YEAR"

It's not your body. The child has half the genes of its father. It is not your decision to make.