Muh buttsex

>muh buttsex

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EjiCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope that is a direct quote of Trump and not just a quote of the reason the quitters gave
It's such an exciting idea that I'm too afraid to check

You'll start caring once an immigrant rapes your daughter and gives her AIDs, user. Lol.

>it's a social media screenshot thread

Lmaooo prob greatest story of the year so far.

>> be a faggot
>> get AIDS
>> die

You brought this on yourself you butt oussy loving sicko. Kill yourse...

Why is there an Aids council? just stop butt fucking people you met 5 minutes ago for fuck sakes.

Barron is a fag though, Trump should think about his family's future.

idc either

This

One way exit

Until now, I have had little in common with Trump. There is nothing I care less about than depraved thots and fags giving each other AIDS. If they asked me what they should do, I would say "I don't know. Listen to a U2 song. I don't give a shit."

This could have been prevented by not importing immigrants. lmao
Next step will be execution. lol

why is there a holocaust memorial?

The article
>archive.is/EjiCv

>The group noted that Trump took down the Office of National AIDS Policy website when he took office and hasn’t appointed anyone to lead the White House Office of National AIDS Policy.
Why is that a thing? Jesus Christ

>"doesn't care"

Neither do the majority of americans.

>Quitting
I guess they don't really care either. Kinda ironic, if you ask me

>Six resign from presidential HIV/AIDS council because Trump "doesn't care"

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Nobody cares about aids in the current year. Only africans die from it anymore.

>If they asked me what they should do

They already asked us what to do. We told them to stop letting themselves get fucked in the ass in public toilets. They called us bigots and told us we had nothing to say about their body. So now, the health problems they caused themselves are not ours to say anything about.

You can also get it from fucking your hand and wife

Wait, so by resigning they've taken away all their experience and probably caused hold-ups of the projects they are working on.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Lost my vote in 2018.

HIV and AIDS are no longer death sentences.

#that'smypresident

>Trump "doesn't care"
>Knowingly exposing others to HIV should no longer be a felony, state Senate says
Neither does California

#LoveTrumpsRationale2018MAGA

>>muh buttsex

They're running out of """""""""""holocaust survivors"""""""""

In the US it's not. Because Uncle Sam will pay for your $300 a pill aids medicine.

California is lost. It's bankrupt and literally run by communist pedophiles. People are leaving California as quickly as possible, leaving only the criminals and the rich elite who can afford 99% tax rate.

As a homosexual this pleases me. Nothing would make me happier than to kill off as many of the brain damaged cock-carousel riding degenerates that call themselves "gay". These people have to nerve to believe they're like Liberace and Elton John. Makes me sick. Contribute something to the world other than a diseased hole.

Knowingly exposing anyone to an STD of any kind should be a felony

They should leave my sun soaked state alone. We already have to deal with the fucking mexicans, south and central americans.

t. Arizonan

Isn't that exactly the problem with Californians? They vote in libtard politicians who destroy the state, then move to another state and vote in libtards who destroy the state?

I never understood why we couldn't just quarantine people with AIDS and kill off the disease in on fail swoop

What about babies who contract it for their mothers? Fuck them, right?

but Bono shook Pence's hand!

only with a condom, you don't want to contract the hiv

>Isn't that exactly the problem with Californians? They vote in libtard politicians who destroy the state, then move to another state and vote in libtards who destroy the state?

Yes. That's their racket. They started when most of them moved from the east coast to CA back in the 50s & 60s. They find a nice place and then kick all the locals out of gov't and destroy it.

HIV is almost non-existent among white gays, it is a black thing now
It is even less of a problem in Europe

If you're a top, it's safe
If you're a bottom but don't get fucked by niggers and arabs, it's even more safe
If you get fucked by white boys who use a condom, it's totally safe

Even if you get it, drugs keep you alive forever

But generally the rule is: get fucked by a European white boi and you don't have to worry

it's already quarantined; pretty much only gay black men get it in america.

the rest of the people who get are africans in africa, so that's as quarantined as it gets.

It seems like a poo thing.

It's been proving that normal sex has a low catch rate. It's literally butt sex and getting blood transfusions that make you get it.

>marrying someone who has AIDS

So basically, you're a faggot?

Government is liberal's god. Government created liberals. Liberals have government given rights.

Why do you ned a council? Literally everyone knows to wrap your dingus and not share needles, if someone still contracts AIDS in this day and age I don't see what the council could have done it o stop it.

Black men invented aids by having sex with green monkey's

We import AID's infested immigrants.
The aids drug martin shrekli was a accused of price hiking wasnt to treat aids it was to treat the pin WORMS inside of black immigrants that happen to have aids.

Clearly Aids treatment is a sterilization/murder program. Aids is a racket like global warming, by the same gangsters.

>greek telling you how to do it greek

nice.

Just don't have gay sex or sex with crack heads. Gay guys get off on being giftgivers and all sort of other weird shit guys. When you're in a community where it's the norm to have several hundred sexual partners... Just come on.

Gay sex is just a perversion. It's also filled with addicts looking for an ever increasing sexual high, all the way to the fuck of death. Not to mention having conversion parties. 'Cuz you know, once you have HIV/AIDs, what's there to worry about?! Plus, you get free housing and food stamps and cash assistance so you can just get high and fuck each other in the ass all day.

>implying AIDS is only a guy buttsex issue

the fuck is an AIDS council?
do you have a cancer council too? a fewer council? a lactose intolerance council?

But Trump does care, he helped Ryan White.

Faggots literally have pozz parties where they willingly get infected with aids. They are deviant cunts.

Fags are why healthcare costs skyrocketed in the 90s.

Now that the AIDS council is disbanded they do the same amount of work as the CDC to screen Somali immigrants coming into Minnesota.

Great, now just have Trump put Shkreli on the council and watch the salt flow.

Why so often I see snub nose pig face girl, please not to post again, she is of ugly.

>Isn't that exactly the problem with Californians?
Actually it's all the faggot yuppie transplants from the east, the natives are literally ranchers and cowboys. The only cucked places are the liberal cities.

like a virus

Remember to sage the shit threads kids.

>job was to explain to Trump how it is perfectly normal to have several anonymous unprotected anal partners a night every day of your life

Tell me about all those millions of dykes that die of AIDS every year, Gary.

Are we not going to talk about the fact that America has an HIV/AIDS council?

>if we resign and claim it's because he doesn't care, it'll look like he doesn't care!

Moron.

But self control is HAAAARD.

>But self control is HAAAARD.

>but

I see what you did there.

Maybe if people, even the ones that like it in the butt kept to monogamous relationships instead of jumping on 50 different cocks every year it wouldn't be a problem but nooo government pls help

In unrelated news 300 blacked Jewesses have inexplicably resigned from the pron industry.

why would a greek of all people know so much about butt sex STD transmission....

Seriously would have expected this info to come from a Turk.

Two days ago NPR ran a big story about some fag who got AIDS because he didn't take that stuff they have to prevent transmission.
>fucking npr
>turn on npr
>get aids
>every time

You almost have to wonder though if that was narrative building again so the (((MSM))) could go on to complain
>muh russia hacked the gays
>drumpf stumpf

Trump doesn't want to fund anal sex education in schools.

It is retarded that no one posts the articles themselves anymore

>Kill everyone with Aids
>Aids is gone
>No more wasting tax money on faggot council

>gays are primarily just seeking attention for them being gay
>always force shit on the rest of us
>genuinely don't care and don't pay attention and they literally all leave and quit being a problem
Did Donald just find the solution?

what is it about faggots that makes them think they're the centre of the fucking universe these days?

if they deserved any respect they would all be saying 'stop making gay marriage the #1 political position of our time we're trillions of dollars in debt'

Thots?

See, I told you! This is what you get for picking the CHAOS CANDIDATE!

You could have prevented this

They're an easy target. They tend to have dominance/submission complexes that lead to a struggle between needing to be accepted and being militant about demanding it.

At the same time, a majority of people think it's groce, don't want it in their faces, or hold fundamentally incompatible views on their political and legal demands.

Therefore it makes them an ideal identity politics wedge issue for causing destabilization and cultural subversion. You can pump them up, as a minority, and a sufficient fraction of them will go for a big ego ride, convinced that they are in the right (and many people would agree with them on a number of points), and getting off on the public display of attention and acceptance. It's not unlike getting women stirred up to be useful idiots with feminism.

6, from his council? ....what?
Do they not have a virtually independent department for that kind of thing??

>reminder there's literally nothing wrong about being gay and having sex whenever you want with whomever you want

The dairy council handles lactose intolerance.

/Thread

"That Hoe Over There" in its plural form.

cry moar cuk

>what is it about faggots that makes them think they're the centre of the fucking universe these days?
Here in the U.S. they were politically valuable to the Left as an "oppressed class." The problem is, gay marriage is legal and leftist state governments are throwing bakers and florists who refuse to cater gay weddings in jail. Hard to argue you're "oppressed" when you have all the rights you wanted and the state apparatus is throwing your "oppressors" in jail. So the Left has moved on. Gays are no longer politically valuable, so aside from some meaningless platitudes, the left is done pandering, and the right has basically shrugged and said, "Meh, guess we lost this one." Trump doesn't hate the gays. But he didn't pander to them, either. Hence. "he doesn't care.'
Sure, whatever. You do you. I don't care.
>that feeling when no one is persecuting you because they just don't give a fuck if your degenerate lifestyle gives you a fatal STD and puts you in an early grave

>amerikkkan tax dolaredoos went into this shit

so many issues in the world and they spend money on gay buttsex

>an immigrant
Ignore the problem for long enough and it will be spread all through their population.

I welcome this news.

It's the 'all Americans die of AIDS' scenario I've been dreaming of.

By and large nobody cares about fags having buttsex any more than they care that women can vote. But that hardly makes makes them useless to the left.

Just the other month there was some kind of women march in NYC that was basically an excuse to protest Trump with some nice pro-women slogans thrown in. The trick of it is to tie together additional outrages to keep the useful idiots stirred up, and then to keep escalating political demands until the opposition has to actively refuse to comply. Then you get continued conflict over increasingly elaborate propositions so that both sides have trouble understanding why this is a big deal or have a debate about what might be reasonable or how to understand the rationality of anything.

100% preventable disease yet fags can't quit screaming about needing more government funding. They donate tons of cash to democrats, why don't they quit wasting money and fund the research themselves?

>Sure, whatever. You do you. I don't care.
>that feeling when no one is persecuting you because they just don't give a fuck if your degenerate lifestyle gives you a fatal STD and puts you in an early grave

Hey mr. toughguy u do know we still go around, seduce so called "heterosexual" people (esp. young ones) and multiply our numbers right
We're set to become 25% of the population in the next 15-20 years, esp. thanks to all the lovely traps we're now able to produce

fucking carpetbagger scum.

>HIV is almost non-existent among white gays, it is a black thing now
1 in 10 has it tho
better than nigs and their 1 in 2, but still pretty high

I suspect trump is too caught up in false treason accusations to micromanage every council on avoidable diseases.

Haha, we don't even have an AIDS council even though 1 in 4 people have AIDs.

Install more showers.

>he doesn't care!

maybe go look at what the states are trying to do