Lithuania

I'm an American of Lithuanian heritage, I don't know much about the country my ancestors come from, can Sup Forums redpill me on this place, history? current state of affairs? are they cucked? etc.

Fuck off to

n. is that you?

>ATTENTION WHORE THREAD
sage the faggot known as OP

Half of their female population between the ages of 18 and 35 are in Western Europe breeding bastards with Ahmed and Mutumba.

probably a shithole which is why your ancestors decided to freeload off the anglo

It's safe for tourists, that is all you need to know.
Come and see.

Communism really fucked the people up over there. The younger generations aren't much different to Western Europe, although still lazier and more violent.

The generations born before the say 85 are completely fucked. They are literal human trash that should be gassed (i'm kidding here, not actually promoting genocide, just using language to point out how awful these people are).

Maybe in 50 years we will be a decent country, but right now it's pretty much hell on earth for someone who doesn't want to drink all day and father 25 illegitimate children with different women.

I went to Lithuania when I was young. It was very depressing and run down. At one point I ended up in a corn field with tons of crosses and it felt like I was in Nebraska but worse. The beach sucked but at least I got to play arcade games. Amber stuff is cool, and it wasn't terrible. I just wish I had been old enough to want to fuck.

once great now small
like everyone in europe

Tbqh modern Belorussia Has more to do with former Dutchy of Lithuania than modern Lithuania itself.
Modern Lithuanian nationality was created by Russian authorities on local peasants in late XIX century to outbalance Polish/old-Lithuanian population of Vilnus wich was hostile towards Russia.

Also, Lithuanian noble families became real Poleboos during the Commonwealth and thus started to identify themselves as Poles.

Eternally butthurt at Poles, because our empire together was successful and a lot of their nobility wanted to live on our clay rather than the Lithuanian clay. This tiny non issue is why they still dont like us to this day, and would prefer an alliance with Russia.

>Baltic languages were created by the Russians in the 19th century.
That's one I haven't heard before. Especially given how they were actively trying to destroy the Lithuanian identity in the same century.
Really activates my almonds.

>This tiny non issue is why they still dont like us to this day, and would prefer an alliance with Russia.
Bullshit.
Hey, where are all the non retarded poles? In church or something?

My friend I am not looking to fight you, because I have never had anything against you. It is always your people which have a strange dislike towards us

Polish are fucking cowards , never change. Also thanks for polish girls mouths here in Vilnius , realy does great job.

All my grandparents came from there, both fought against the soviets. Many a good stories about them from when they lived there or killed Russians.

The food is good if you like bacon and potatoes. The people are suicidal.

And that's all I know. Grew up speaking the language because my parents made me and I almost never speak it. Ran into a Lithuanian fresh off the boat once and they were swearing and cursing at me in Lithuanian thinking I wouldn't understand but I did. Then he was cursing at me for not speaking real Lithuanian but old Lithuanian.

They are balts mixed with slavs and some germanic influence. They do have their own culture but nothing notorious - costumes, songs, dances, the usual rural folk thing. Quite place, very disconnected from worldly issues, the least butthurt of Baltics.

they have the lowest IQ in Northern Europe for some reason
also, the highest suicide rate

baltics were created by russia in attempts to expand to europe.

you probably dont know because of history revisionism

According to litteraly who?

I withdraw the comment about "least butthurt", this one is esti-level butthurt. I guess they just have two directions to spew ass fire.

nupol

Modern Lithuanian could bez used in folk, but the official language of Lithuania since middle ages was Ruthenian
Jeez, do you guys can handle your arsehurt in at least one thread?
You have Polish prostitutes, great, and we have Lithuanian, they not as popular as your Polish girls because they're uglier.
But you probably already know it since you take Polish treat over your own.

the slav girls are butthurt i can assure you that

Lynn and Vanhanen.

>I'm an American of Lithuanian heritage

my condolences

>always
Since 1919 would be more correct.
But if you think that we dislike poles more than russians you are delusional.
We are annoyed with 'poles' living in Lithuania because they like to stir shit up and are basically a fifth column for the Kremlin.
In general, despite the few historical gripes, Lithuanians like Poland. Stop spreading disinfo.

better lithuanian than balkan heritage tbhq

Because the grand duchy went far beyond ethnic Lithuanian lands. How retarded can you get.

Poland king was Lithuanian you cuck.

Should British be speaking Indian then?
Yet he left Lithuania, accepted Polish culture - in short - Polonised himself.

Stop We Wuzzing boy, as I said before, Lithuanian nobles became Poles. Kościuszko, Piłsudski, Mickiewicz, Miłosz, had Lithuanian ancestry, yet they identified as Poles. Modern Lithuanians descend from paesants

Whatever they say to you in your history class to feel less miserable pole.

russia were created by mongols in attempts to expand to europe.

you probably dont know because of history revisionism

Not the same to compare British to Indian shitskins and it would not have been useful for a British noble. Back then it was about family power not nationalism or the nobles would not have christinised themselves when the country was pagan.

Also, lol peasants. I take it you're imagining the Polish are all "nobles" then in comparison.

I'd reply you the same but
1. I have actual arguments
2. Lithuania doesn't have schools

It's a country whose whole national identity revolves around being butthurt about Russia and blaming all problems on them. Also it is experiencing a huge identity crisis and demographic collapse.

The only butthurt and identity crisis is in the minds of Sup Forums posters. Notice how Poland posters came talking shit unprovoked like always.

Yea right.. we even have pole schools , russian schools , jewish school .

"Lithuanians™" are dumb nation of peasants who autistically screech about how Poles and Russians are evil and they WUZ KANGS IN POLAND and shieeet (even if their nobility adopted Polish and Ruthenian culture because Lithuanian "culture" was shit).

Oldest pagans in Europe last country to be cucked.

So Lithuanians simply began to imitate their subjects instead of making them speak the language of their lord?
I'm sorry, but regardless of historical age this is a sign of weakness, cuckery, and lack of respect for homeland, same as learning Arabic in western Europe today.

I'm not suggesting all Poles are descendants of nobles. My point is that any living descendants of Lithuanians who ran the Dutchy are not modern Lithuanians

Do you know how to make lithuanian faggots butthurt?

Just put a Polish language sign in Wilno region and they will start screeching how this is illegal and evil, even if we allow their shitty language signs to be used in some border regions like Suwałki.

You sound more butthurt then Agniezka i butt hurted last saturday

Liar.

On saturday you was working on field for foregin masters just as all your great ancestors did.

Good. Just because you don't have any instiutions like that for yourself, you shouldn't take your minorities right to have a proper education

The poles in Lithuania fixes toilets or drives trucks, or sucks cock if girl , realy works for them proper education..

And the nobles running the duchy originated from Lithuania. So what's your point in making the special distinction that Lithuanians are peasants.

This is utterly hilarious. A bunch of commie slavshit peasants from Eastern """Europe""" arguing about which country is the greater shithole.

Just to top it off, they are arguing with eachother in the muscular English language.

I mean the remaining peasants are from the same stock as those polonized nobles.

Leave it to us prisoner. And we are not slavs btw. Both Lithuania and Poland are countries who have history which your prison wont be able to reach so stfu.

Lithuanians in Poland are similar, but they only suck dick, both girls and boys

>And we are not slavs btw
т. ивaн ивaнoвич

>m-muh history!

You are mongrels and your only claim to greatness is your history because its a modern day shit hole. Turnip farmers need to remember that this "colony of criminals" is now one of the greatest countries in the world and has achieved that status in a mere 200 years

T. Bogan

You still miss my point. No ancestor of modern Lithuanian made Dutchy of Lithuania powerful.

I don't give a fuck to wank about past glory. Ethnic Lithuanian lands are almost 1:1 to the current country.

This is just a polish shit talking point, as if you still had an aristocracy to point to.

Go lose to some ostriches, western kiwi
Only Poles can insult our Lithuanians

i have a some lithuanian ancestors that came over in the 1890s, they seem pretty subhuman, the dude disappeared after the kid, maybe back to the old country, and the woman did custodial work

moder.day shithole is your culture called multiculture

Spot on. This is a bro fight

>This tiny non issue is why they still dont like us to this day, and would prefer an alliance with Russia.
You are mistaken about that. Lithuania is largely anti-Russian. All the major parties are always for support for Ukraine, for sanctions for Russia, etc. There are only two significant pro-Russian demographics in Lithuania: Russians and (surprise surprise) Polish people.

you got a source on that claim, sven cuckson?

says the biggest cuck in europe,your women are litteraly breeding with niggers while u get off to it

Been there with my Lithuanian gf.

They put on a massive show pretending to be like developed westerners with a nice city centre and taking in migrants. Massively poor so the migrants just leave

No jobs, no hope, no future, overinflated prices, €200 month wage, high suicide rate, low fertility rate, massive corruption,no middle class.

Pretty girls though.

Go to Ukraine, as an American you'll be drowning in women looking for a green card.

I did see quite a few pushing strollers with chimplets in them.

Was told that mostly low IQ girls from small villages shack up with shitskins to look exotic and western to other Lithuanians.

>pic related

Poles like to bully us because we get offended very easily and fast. Doesn't change the fact that they're snakes though.

All the retards you see spewing the crap about
>muh grand duchy
have an inferiority complex.
And all the poles you see bullying those retards are backstabbing faggots. Since during we were more or less brothers, you'd expect us to help one another. But nope. Poles given the chance will always demean and undermine us because that's how they are.

during the commonwealth era*

>t. cuck

lel, remember the PISA tests back in 2003? Students at my school were joking around with it and answering questions deliberately wrong on principle of not wanting more useless tests.

The Lithuanian assmads in this thread

>Beat Polish speakers on daily basis
>Vandalise Polish street names in Polish majority neighbourhood
>Bitch about Polonisation while being protected by Polish air force

>We dindu nuffin, it is these backstabbing Poles who began

you fuckers do the same

Filthy niggerish immigrants like the poles and Czechs and Romanians

They don't contribute anything.

Dirty and poor żmudzin.
Sooner or later, Wilno will be polish.

>Beat Polish speakers on daily basis
well no fucking shit. and there arent any gopniks in poland who do the same?
nobody cares. their own fault for not following the law, no matter how silly it is - the law is always right.
>Bitch about Polonisation while being protected by Polish air force
what a lot of people dont realize is that all this protection we get from others is absolutely fucking useless to us. we're a buffer zone and we'll always get destroyed in the process of war
>We dindu nuffin, it is these backstabbing Poles who began
as far as i am aware, the poles are mainly at fault for our current relationship. because you couldnt keep your hands off of some irrelevant shithole of a city

>well no fucking shit. and there arent any gopniks in poland who do the same?
Our gopniks are not encouraged by our goverment to beat your minority
>nobody cares. their own fault for not following the law, no matter how silly it is - the law is always right.
And the law is to respect street names of other nationality, if it is the majority in the area, dumbo
>what a lot of people dont realize is that all this protection we get from others is absolutely fucking useless to us. we're a buffer zone and we'll always get destroyed in the process of war
All the time you scream to NATO that Russia threatenes you and you ask for protection. We are wasting fuel and time of our pilots because you can't afford a decent air force
>as far as i am aware, the poles are mainly at fault for our current relationship. because you couldnt keep your hands off of some irrelevant shithole of a city
Back then 80% of Vilnus population were Poles, including the old Lithuanians. Then there were Jews, and then there was a bunch of peasants brainwashed by Russians to believe they wuz Dutchy and shit
Our leader, Piłsudski was a true Lithuanian and came from Vilnus. He wanted it to be on hands of these who actually defended it.
After Vilnus returned to Commonwealth, Poles tried to forge an alliance with Lithuania against USSR but Lithuanians were still butthurt over Vilnus