Mark Dice

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=9d4mIaINKqo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGh7f742zqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is that he looks like a rapist

Because he don't talk about us.

fuck off, shill. i don't give a fuck about your survey.

Litterally who?

He's probably a reptoid

the guy supports Trump and shits on MSM on daily basis.
youtube.com/watch?v=qGh7f742zqg

Mark Dice is a shill, this is a well-known established fact if you have been inte truth community for a long time.

Did someone shop that weird sad Brendan Fraser hair on him or is that his actual haircut?

how could he be a shill? he literally shits on every lefty thing out there.

You said it right here see: supports Trump

It was long time since I seen this dudes face. I remember him having 200k subscribers and then he was making videos about the "Illuminati", but never stating anything about the jews. Now he is supporting (((Trump))). He has books he shills aswell, since the dawn of time. He's just in it for the money.

He's a shithead who pushes conspiracy theories for ad revenue. He also cherry picks the dumbest people he can find to conduct 'interviews' to show how dumb America is.

because he has the autism of an extreme lefty but the political position of a pepe Nazi

Instead of telling Donald Trump why he's bad as if he'll ever respond, he posts shitty "hurrdurr cnn is the fake news" memes (that he got off Reddit and 9gag) on random trump posts just for attention

Holy shit nobody cares about Jews anymore dude, it's not the 1920's anymore, there is absolutely zero concrete evidence of a "Jewish" plot to enact anything, really. You need to stop blaming Jews and instead blame the politicians and elites, whether they're Jewish or not. Grow up or fuck off to stormfront.

Obvious pandering without offering enough in return.

I want to like this guy but he gets too invested in e-drama.

I would encourage you to do more research on this on your own. This is a whole other topic for another thread, right now I'm just talking about why Mark Dice just wants money.

Lurk more

>This is Mark Dice thanks for watching

This is kinda regrettable, but I only like this guy's cause he's from my home town. Love him knocking my neighbors, while I haven't seen him get anyone I know, I wouldn't depreciate the idea that he could.

His shit is always a laugh and I hope for that one day, the day I go head for head with Marky boi and just redpill the shit out of him

You come across as an autist, and are painful to watch

not much to say

it's mark dice
he's got a big audience now so good on him

I've done the damn "research", I was about as fascist and anti semitic as it gets at one point. Most of that was caused by the so called "evidence" that gets passed around pol, often consisting of non existent quotes by non existent Jews, or other "facts" about the holocaust with sources leading to empty but registered domains on the internet. And Kalergi? It's often stated on here that he was Jewish, and that turned to be a complete lie too. You may have read some "research", but you've also gotta look further into the validity of said research. Also the fact that Nazism/Anti semitism are unelectable doesn't help the cause. I am still a nationalist first, everything else second, but I have nothing against the Jews. I think Marxists of all races deserve the rope.
Also, speaking of Marxism, the creation of it is often attributed to Jews because Marx was Jewish, but that is also completely incorrect. Marx did not practice Judaism nor did his mother, therefore he can't be Jewish. That's how Jewish succession works, also the guy was very much against usury, which most stormfags claim is very much attributed with Jews.

Cause he's a faggot?

Oh fuck off, you probably came here during the election season.

KOSHER BEEF

HOLLYWOOD LA PEOPLE are dumb as fuck

Mark Dice public LA vids are hilarious

This. Even more than Alex Jones.

hes worse than alex jones
> muh do you want a silver shekel or a chocolate bar

I would eat a Jew. They are probably delicious. Gas em. nice n smokey

If by cherry pick you mean walk down california beaches, then yes. He definitely does. He doesn't need to push anything anymore.

Worst thing about his videos now is that when he doesn't have enough content for his 5 minutes on a subject or headline he resorts to reading his twitter posts and replies.

>tl;dr
>not bad, concise recent videos showcasing leftist retardation
>1mil subscribers, high exposure
>8/10

Mark Shoedice / Shilldice started writing books about pick up artistry.

Some say he is River Phoenix in the same way AJ is Bill Hicks

He is part of the controlled opposition.

Correct - anyone can edit a video if people stumbling over their words when you shove a camera in their face.

Because he is boring and basically do the same fucking thing over and over: he picks a bunch of braindead leftists or normies in a crowd and make them look like idiot in front of a camera, it's funny but intelectually it brings next to nothing, he isn't original in his position too, he just follows the republican consensus with a bit of conspiracy added.

This was posted unironically and quickly taken down. This guy is an autist

His hair in that video is just...

>hey this guy acts like a friend of jews so he must be with the jews
Meanwhile everything Trump has done has been bad for Israel. Everything Trump really needs to be to be anti-Israel is not to do anything about Iran. When Iran has nuclears, it's game over for Greater Israel.

>being this new