Metapol: We need to stop the degradation now

As we all know, Sup Forums is going to shit with constant shill and off-topic threads.

We demand action

Example:

If you want news go to Sup Forums is for shitposting fuckwit

Wrong see sticky

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

I made your mothers face sticky, you should see that.

How do we stop racemixing shills?

The board needs a robot like r9k and remove flags completely. Also new Rule, Marketing and resaerch threads who havent been marked as such are to delete and OP receives a 30 day ban

And you call yourself Australian with this low quality shit

4cucks was cleaned up a while ago for normies. Don't you remember all the CP and like spam we were subject to back in the day, before the days of Tor? The plebs are sheltered faggots like they've been they're entire lives. Deal with it or move on like the rest of us.

Yes let this turn into another reddit

If you haven't noticed over the last decade, the internet has changed. For better and for worse.

We just need more mods who obey rules of the board, we should also add shilling to the list.

/news/ is just spam posting CNN like its real news though. if i wanted links to MSM id go to drudge.

big chunk of the current slide threads are "red pill me on topic covered millions of times i cant be bothered to lurk for even one day here" threads.Other than that the same 15 or so topics are spam posted daily, because idiots bump them. Of the constantly spam posted threads are the /ourguy/ threads and race mixing threads along with "daily hate thread" none of which are well thought out and often are lead by one post OP.

I feel that the mods here are perfectly fine with this so long as the well thought out discussion threads on topics that are not the same 15 or so get slid to the bottom and die quickly.

Fuck they could sticky "race mixing" "is this e-celeb ourguy/girl, Syria/Trump/Britpol/CPD and a few other dailies and just auto delete or merge the actual dailies...and leave this board open to interesting discussion. Shit there should be a separate "daily" catalogue with all these threads. But no...we get the same 15 or so topic every day, reposted once full, ad nauseum I cant think of any other reason than the mods want sliding to be a thing...since almost all violate the sticky rules. Dont get me wrong, i like some of the daily threads, and they do have discussion, but part of the normal rotation doesn't make sense. But why bother when you spend time implementing lulz faction flags which is what is really important here?

In fact, afer fully viewing the threads in /news/ it looks very much like r/politics.....no thanks. Been a while now i remember why i stopped looking there for news.

>shitposting

yet another word ruined by leddit that seems so painfully uncool now

Any thread of substance gets deleted. Sup Forums is pretty much shill/bot controlled now. The odd interesting thread slips through at night. Notice how generic it all is now. Notice how no big meme campaigns happen here anymore. Sup Forums has been disarmed and is now harmless

fucking fags shitposting is what is killing this board, not saving it

if it were quality shitposting sure, but it's all kekistani bullshit now

WE WUZ /Spiderman thread/

FRENS! 'Twas JUDITH THE JEW JALOOPY you see!!!

She's been after Sup Forums ever since Old Man Mccrudders missed his shot at Hollywood.

>Same threads made on specific subjects that have been made almost daily for over a year, even using similar OP images

>/b tier spillover

>general shitposting OP's with no actual content beyond a screencapped or photo shopped image with the sentence "Really makes you think huh"

>People attacked for promoting critical thinking and actual discussions

>Shitposting bait threads using flags such as ANTIFA or BLM to be inflammatory and yet the threads get 200+ responses.

>What does pol think of X alternative media outlet or X popular youtube content creator

It isn't even an issue with regular shitposts. Those are easily reported and noted. It is a problem with new anons and people from off board who simply wish to disrupt any viable method of discourse.

Some of the threads fall into grey areas where you cannot report them, or they are simply never removed because anons continue to respond and bump them.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.
We sealed the deal with our meme going mainstream.
Its over.
Cycle repeats itself.

Some new board will become the next Sup Forums within the next few years.