You have one wish granted to improve the state of the white race and its future sustainability. What would you wish for?

You have one wish granted to improve the state of the white race and its future sustainability. What would you wish for?

I would dissolve the state of Israel without hesitation.

all jews disppear

A higher birth rate for anglo-euro whites

Eradicate Germans completely from this timeline.

Anyone with racial origins not from Northern or Western Europe goes extinct

Sadly people are too fucked already that this won't change the outcome.

My wish: Put the NatSoc ideas in the mind of every human being on the planet and then, let them fix everything within the next 5-10 years.

Resurrect mein fuhrer

ok. then I choose everyone who adheres to an abrahamic religion to suddenly disappear

I would wish for all white people to become liberal progressive and pro-race mixing. Sit back and watch as former right-wingers, white nationalists, and Nat Socs all fret over their new convictions, whining to their new non-white friends.

Divider.
I wish for a white ethnostate with upheld morals and tradition

lmao this.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Why would a nazi use the confederate flag?

WTF has Israel got to with anything ? I don't live there. First thing that would need to happen to improve white people in my country would be to remove the chavs, these are the lowest form of life, lower than anything else on earth, vandalism, theft, antisocial behaviour, random violence, loud, rude, throwing rubbish everywhere, get rid of them and the country is 100000% improved immediately.

Because it's another failure to worship. You cucks like to stick together.

Unironically this. My town had new social housing built and what do you know, a huge antisocial behaviour spike 15-20 years later.
White or not, all chavs should die.

Fpbp

Resurrect Hitler but turn him against Muslims
It's time for another shoah

Israel is not the problem you stupid fuck.
It's super rich globalist leftists (many are jewish)

That mixed race offspring would be totality sterile like mules are. What would ensue would also be hilarious. Mixed race are in reality about twice as likely to be sterile than monoracial people but it's nowhere near mule levels of sterility.

Thank you for that stunning insight, Doctor Retard

It would benefit us more if Israel were to remain but the white man knew his intentions. We thrive on competition.

For me it would be to force men to become men again, after that all our problems disappear

No, thank you for the (you)

>I would dissolve the state of Israel without hesitation.
And every jew along with it

>Israel is not the problem you stupid fuck.
Retard

Lol, all Jews die or convert to Christianity. Problem solved.

Wait Benyamin is the prime minister now
What

If I accept Jesus will i be able to live in peace with tavor-chan?

pic was from 2002

sure i guess, but 2d is frowned upon at church i think

No you don't understand
Im talking about the firearm
After the only woman I ever loved rejected me and broke all contact I have given up on women and moved to loving weaponry

Yeah, totally, I don't think firearms discriminate senpai. Sorry about the oneitis.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP THEN
FRIENDSHIP WITH YHVH ENDED
JESUS IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND

All qt traps get functioning vaginas and wombs

Glass the Middle East in it's Entirety
Let it all burn

Kek

Remove all undesirables.

All the peoples of Europe embrace the ideological tenets of fascism and revolt against the Judea tyranny that oppresses them

That whites violently(start slaughtering libshits in the street) and without explanation reject social liberalism,equalitarianism and "progressive" goals and ideals