Notice how you don't see any German flags anymore?

Germans are hiding behind ideology flags/EU flags. Be vigilant.

They should so should u.k. and canadians

Guess what flag I am :^)

The Eternal Anglo has got my back

What do you expect. They hate their identity and flag. Poos and Swedes are also hiding. There's been a drop in Frog flags as well.

>leaf hugger

That's alright as long as their women keep importing the black man to satisfy them where german men can't

White women belong to the black man
Pay for my mulattoes cracker!!

I assume they are all using their old flag.

Fuck off nazi
Pol is a Muslim board

What do you mean i don't see german flags anymore?

I see it constantly, hell just look at mine.
Or you mean that kikeish Weimar garbage?

noted

Bullshit

Swedes, Leafs and poos do the same.

You know your country is shit if you have to hide your flag.

no they're not why would we do that, haha, you're weird user

I'm French but I'm so ashamed of being French that I now post under ancap flag.

>HAHA LOOK AT ME I AM THE EXCEPTION THAT DISPROVES THE RULE LOOK
Go and put you ancom flag back you faggot

Stop using Dolph Lundgren in your fucking krautposts. Dolph is Swedish and hates Germany, plus he wants to murder all Somalis. Stop appropriating Swedish culture plz.

the immigrants were offended by the german flag. The globalists came to their rescue because they hate nationalism.

>Dolph Lundgren
Dolph is literally all you fags got. Flowers and shit for your symbols….Please. The viking fag country.

>Dolph is literally all you fags got. Flowers and shit for your symbols….Please. The viking fag country.

trip on your baconbeard mullah, go blow yourself up

fuck you swede fag or let the kebab fuck you caption sweden. I aint no kebab.
I will be fucking those hot blonde swedish women for you though
White women belong to the black man

Dolph is an A R Y A N

Fucl you faggots. You britbongs destroyed the world's only E100 tank and panther IIs.

wot kiddie
E-100 had only lower part done
Panther II didnt have turret ready

Why are Mods deleting threads about this:
Poos, Boxheads, Frogs and Turk Roach confirmed for Mods

ES LEBE EUROPA! GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!

I post with the German flag, but I'm not German.

kys
that was totally uncalled for

only acceptable except for location flag

we still post with the flag, you inbreed

Because, as we all know, 99% of Sup Forums-posters are German and now they've suddenly all disappeared.

Flag-LARPing is retarded and Sup Forums got even shittier because of it.

Europe will grow larger!

It looks like the Anglo agenda is in effect on Sup Forums.

I'm using my reich's flag.

custom flags are for fAgs

why? don't you like mine?

Heil

I understand them. With concept of "illegal opinion" now in their law it's wise hide from the Thought Police any way they can.

If you don't see German flags anymore, you haven't been browsing Sup Forums or you use a retarded smartphone that doesn't display flags.

Yarharharnarhar!

Excuse me senpai, but I am posting with the German flag.

Germans and Swedes getting totally butt blasted in this thread.

Not even Leafs have turned their flags off

You can guess by my name that I'm german

SMASH THE ARYAN RACE!
FILL THE BLOOD CELLARS!

German,u.k. and swedes and canada need to use neutral looking flags to keep their government from monitoring 4 chan

So what? I don't like this weimar republic piss coloured flag

Nah, not really hiding just using my country's true flag,

>kekistani
go back to plebbit with your based slimes

Speak for yourself. Bongs and Leafs are still using their flags.

It's because you can't say anything with a german flag anymore without being constantly insulted.

Partly because almost every german flag here is on the far left and tries to derail threads

and partly because of arrogant retards that needed a new "poo in loo"-victim they can trash upon without even reading a comment

so, why bother?

and btw.: bongs are worse than germans. leafs are the worst.

qed

Swedish culture only exists in history books which will soon be burned by feminists.

I wish we could have country flags AND political flags. I'm sure you would see that most Germans on here are actually NatSocs or trolls.

I have a feeling most germcucks would use the EU flag

I have a feeling that half of your population went to Germany to look for garbage jobs because your fucking poor shithole of a country couldn't offer your own people jobs.

Die in a fire, you smelly paella-fucking faggot

I heard you missed us? And pay denbts. Like right fucking now!

The image of Merkle looking disgusted and throwing away the German flag, when it was handed to her, comes to mind.

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the Muslims and Blacks onto European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

German self hatred is still going strong...just as planned

You have never left your basement - what did you achieve? You can't even brush your teeth, I mean, what the fuck is your point, Ahmed Al-Goatfucker?

I know a Black Guy called Hans

>Dolph Lundgren
>German

kek ... Britbong

newfags,

Dolph is an ARYAN.

The German allowed your grandfather escape Dunkirk, hoping the Anglo would come to his senses and the war would end. The Jew wanted the war and The Anglo, ever the good goy, obeyed like a dog. Say it with me: Lord Rothschild. Rothschild is your lord, peasant.

muh nazis tho

>he doesn't know the meme
Kek

What? Plenty of German flags, fag.

Well, pretty much because you can't have a proper discussion without some memers ruining it all

Got me british flag here

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!

CUZ AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!!

AND I WILL NEVER HIDE MY FLAG!

IT FEELS GREAT TO HAVE MY DIGNITY!!

AND I'M PROUD TO SHIT.. POST!

IN YOUR THREAD

AND REPLY TO YOUR MAYMAYS

CUZ I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICANNNNNN!!

GOD BLESS THE

UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

>Poos and Swedes are also hiding.
They were just joke proxy flags anyway.

Now shitposters have gay flags and muslim flags they don't need Sweden or Germany.

>GERMANS WANTED NO WAR THEY JUST WANTED TO BE AT PEACE THEY LOVED ENGLAND THEY WANTED TO ALLY WITH YOU!!!

>According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value, and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance
>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia.

"If what we do is terrible, then let terror be Germany's salvation"

let's get dolph to make an action documentary on killing the refugees

Don't worry UK friend, as long as our two great nations exist, Germany will never be strong

You left them no choice you fools.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Germany and France destroyed our industry with the quota system.
Our social-democrat Party was infiltrated by PSF and SPD through Gonzalez and Guerra, both indoctrinated in the Friedich Ebert Foundation and funded by Flick.
Our Right wing party also was infiltrated by globalist and pan-european kikes.
We are growing fucking linen with the quota system, we never planted linen in 3000 years. We lost our industry in exchange for shitty loans signed by crooked politicians, but we will rise again, and we wil erase you, the fucking ahmeds that you love and every trail of your miserable existence. No one will know in the future what was germany or a german.

With the ongoing investigation into hate speech and thought crimes, the Verfassungsschutz has been observing this website and its German users due to missing real-name and identity features.
All posters on this part of the website are now under arrest for hate speech and illegal thoughts.
If you still see posters with a German flag, they are either part of approved institutions etc. or using so-called proxy servers.
We do know it will have an impact on this website, but our current guidelines demand that we have an impact on hate speech and illegal thoughts on the internet.
If you have any information on German citizens who use proxy servers to hide their identity and nationality, please contact the Verfassungsschutz or any other authority to help us in the fight for a better and less hateful world.
Thank you for your cooperation.

dude, sersiously, take the cock out of your ass

eternal anglo shoo

We're here forever.

t. Med-nigger
Basically silly copy paste that gets posted by the average Southern European muslim rapebaby when he can't use proper logic anymore

This.

>Please stop invading other countries Germany
>Okay, we'll let you off this time but you really got to stop.
>Okay Germany, its your last fucking chance. You've got to stop right now or we will declare war.

>Germany invades Poland

"WHY DID YOU DECLARE WAR ON US THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

>hiding
>behind EU flag
lol, are you stupid?

What? I'm posting from German flag

Don't mind me just testing flags

EAT SHIT ANGLO NIGLET

Uhhh... too much salty krauts here
In spanish we say: "se cree el ladrón que todos son de su condición" ~A thief believes everybody steals.
Stop eating cocks, ataturk lover, your women are being raped right now and you are doing shit. You turn to shit everything your people touch.
It's not a fucking pasta you dirty ahmed love, if you have seen that argument before, was me or a based spanon and it's truth, learn something for fuck sake.
There are more turks in germany right now that arabs in Spain for 2000 years and i'm the muslim rapebaby? jajajajaja You are sweden tier, your actual führer refuses to touch your own flag to not offend all the turks that invaded you. The sionist fucked you so up your ass that everytime you talk i see the glans. I feel bad for you, really. But wake up fags.

Nobody will see through my subversion tactics

The Eternal Mick

Kys nigger tyrone

>lol gipsy

Oh Nein, sie wissen bescheid, schaltet es ab!

come out little piggies!!!

Shit, I want a cool flag too.

>Euro shame
Yeah fuck those slobs. They prove they are half steppers by using cuck flags.

Ja ja, das Internet ist für uns alle Neuland. Industrie 4.0, das ist gut, ja. Wir schaffen das. Ficki ficki Schnitzelwurst.