Taxes

Which, if any at all, taxes should exist?

Recently got thinking about this because of the insane idea that when I die, the money I leave to my next of kin will have had at least been taxed three times: 30%+ when I earned it with my labor, 1.2% per year because I have the audacity to own money, and up to 40% because I left that money to someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC-9uJrotC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some taxes might be unnecesary but who is gonna pay for cops, school healthcare, firedepartment etc.?

That's why I phrased the question as "which, if any at all, taxes should exist".

Taxes are essential if you want an healthy, functioning society.

The key is taxing the rich, not the poor.

Define rich. Furthermore, why should you tax the rich for being successful?

Hello Hillary

No, the key is taxing the rich and gassing the poor.

Because he's a failure and wants everybody to be forced to stoop down to his level

a.k.a. every communist in existence

>Tax the rich
>They go away
>Zimbawe

>taxing the rich

again with this meme, it always comes down to the point where everyone who has more than nothing is "rich".

The real rich people vanish at the first sight of possible taxing, see Venezuela.

Unrelated, but also consider every hidden tax you find yourself paying regularly.

Have a license? Better get it renued. Pay us.
A vehical? You got plates? Better pay up. Gotta put that little sticker on it or else.
Dont forget your aims testing.

Want to mail something? Why youll need some stamps my man.
An online transaction?Gonna have to pay a fee for that since you skipped the whole stamp thing.

It's blatent, its arbitrary, its everywhere and i consider it additional taxes because its me dealing with the state/feds. And only ever with them.

Taxes should be voluntary, depending on how many public institutions you're using. If you use a lot of public resources, you'd pay higher taxes, and if you use little public resources, you'd pay lower taxes.

Also, abolish welfare. It's a massive waste of money and it does nothing to actually pull recipients out of poverty, instead it keeps them poor since welfare is never enough to live a comfy life, but is enough for you to not want to work because it's free money.

Also: you Americans have it okay license-wise. I live in a police state where I have to be able to identify myself at all times with a government-granted password, ID-card or driving license, which cost 50 or more euro.

> It's blatent, its arbitrary, its everywhere and i consider it additional taxes because its me dealing with the state/feds. And only ever with them.

Even worse: I have to pay extra nowadays when I buy any storage medium, because it could be used to stored stuff which I downloaded illegally.

> Taxes should be voluntary, depending on how many public institutions you're using.

What you're describing is the buying of a service.

Spend tax money only on police and millitary, nigger population goes down 50%

Nigger population here is pretty low. Problem here are roaches and other middle-eastern trash.

So your saying all those things should be privatized.
Good idea.
Get rid of welfare? Why not social security while we are at it. Since i pay more into that shit than i will ever get back. ou but wait, ss is funding all those other federal institutions that do nothing to improve my life.
And I thought I had it bad.
Jesus.

Can anyone explain to me why does Europe even take so many refugees? Is it just pure empathy for them because they're poor and need better place to live or is there some bigger conspiracy theory I can hear?

Tax should only be on products that you buy. Don't want to pay taxes? Don't buy useless shit. Tax money goes to essentials only: military, education, health, transportation, maintenance.

>And I thought I had it bad.
>Jesus.

The other day I was trying to make my own pension plan, since I do not trust pension funds, and I would like to decide for myself how and when I retire.
I was told my options were to either join a pension fund or to hand over money to a bank, which would hold it for me until I reach retirement age.

It's even more obvious in failed state like mine that government is the foe.
According the bible the world is in the hands of Satan, that's why (((they))) think they know something we don't. But then again it could be a test. A illuminated person should disobey evil even though religions teach to conform whatever is dictated to you, because every power is from god, so you would be trained enough to serve HIM, but we all have empathy and consciousness built in us.
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-9uJrotC4

We have schools. Police fire roads ect. And my country runs on only 20 percent tax. And that is a sales tax. I keep my whole paycheck. So......explain that

sales tax

Cops should be hired by landowners and neighbourhood communities.
Schools should be payed by the parents (and they should be voluntary, especially in the internets aeon. And children don't even need to be taught to conform and obey in the aeon of ai and robot)
Healthcare should be payed by whoever is going to use it (whether personally or by neighbourhood community which wants a hospital around)
Firedepartment should be payed by neighbouring community which didn't figure out how to make it automatic.
Army should be voluntary, payed by militarists themselves. Also every body who cares enough should be allowed to wear firearms.

It would be theft if they did it quietly (as in case of inflation)
And taxes are robbery, racketeering, terror and submission.