Brit/pol/ - High Noon edition

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Sinn Fein accuses May of breaching Good Friday Agreement as she seeks deal with DUP for Ian Paisley's party to prop her up in power
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/876359260380299264
youtube.com/watch?v=BifLPGi4X6A
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-murderer-michael-ross-shows-2033895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOFT BREXIT CUNTS BTFO

ULSTER ES A BRETESH COMMUNIDDY

What are everyone's thoughts on Theresa May's DUP policies?

Are illegal immigrants counted in the official immigration figures?

The weather is nice lads

>there are faggots here right now sat in their rooms with huge fans and the curtains shut in this weather

This is why you're all depressed.

I'm in Scotland and all I can see are clouds

Obviously not

Donegal isn't

>muh shitskins
>muh riots
You got me all hype for it lads and it's not happening.

We have a collective memory of about 3 days.

>not going for a run when it is peak heat on the off chance you bump into someone you know and they think you're a really committed, fit type

Kaya

What happened?

this heat is not good senpais

Hammond confirms leaving single market and customs union

My house is still cool

1890s British engineering lads

Can't beat it.

>people died - time to shill

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/876359260380299264

I'm not tanning, I've been out a lot and I'm not tanning at all. This happens when I go on holiday, I don't even turn red or anything and I'm out in the sun.

What the hell body, fucking tan! FUCKING TAN DAMN YOU TAN! I'M TOO PALE!

Even arch soft Brexit cunts such as Hammond have bent the knee to the hard Brexit approach. It appears that either David Davis has given them a good bollocking or the back bench Tories that were met with earlier in the week have told them that they will rebel if the government goes for a soft Brexit option.

We may never know their names but we owe a tremendous amount to them.

So I can get all sweaty and sunburnt? No thanks.

I've been out and watered the garden m8, that was enough to finish me off

>too pale
no such thing. don't worry about it

Good enough for a cheeky tug in the garden y'reackon?

it's another
>it's too hot
day

Finally some good news. Bet it's been dramatic as fuck behind the scenes.

>he thinks Hard Brexit means anything
Britain will never be a Sovereign Nation in your life time.

Might want to put some suncream on your todger before you do so.

Only 90s kids will get this

Shut up Eddie you miserable git

Put some wet towels in the freezer for 30 minutes. Makes a nice cooling blanket. Stay cool lads.

Going outside won't reverse the demographic decline and displacement of my people.

>see thread made about the hot weather in the UK
>WELL LET ME TELL YOU HOW HOT IT IS IN MY COUNTRY
>AHAHAHA YOU THINK IT IS HOT IN YOURS, THAT'S NOTHING, I LIVE IN

Every fucking time. It's almost like acclimatisation isn't even a thing to these people.

I'm not miserable, I find it hilarious how retard you LARPers are.

sod off you capeshit larper

>tfw turn brown really easily
>tfw laying in my back garden soaking up the rays so I get a nice tan
>tfw ice cold pint of London pride to sip on
>tfw birds having a little wash in the birdbath

Bliss tbqh lads.

Neither will shit posting on a Congolese tennis forum.
At least if you go outside you could spread your message to normie skip

the worst bit is when they don't understand that no one has air con here.

I'm not naive, I dont think brexit will save us all, but I'd like us to have some victories. Why do you bother posting here when you just shit on everything and claim it's all meaningless?

>At least if you go outside you could spread your message to normie skip

Normies don't give a damn about their own people or anyone else unless it gives them an opportunity to virtue signal.

the young magpies go mental in the birdbath here, can feel the splashes on my toes sometimes

>tfw never live in Shetlands

>tfw in the 33 zone

They do understand, but when they come here during our heat (some bitch I know from Barcelona) even she is complaining about it being too hot and she's used to 30/35C and hotter. Then she complains that it's too cold when our temperature is normal in the 10's/15's and puts her central heating on and I'm like why can't you handle 32C? I don't mind the heat personally, as I said my only gripe is is that I don't tan. Fuck my body, useless cunting thing.

I shoot the magpies though lad. Just had a larson trap set up in the Garden to get rid of them. Egg snatching filth.

But was is your shit posting doing to help?

What the fuck?

There's some sort of huge burning thing in the sky. You recon it's an experimental aircraft?

The hottest part will probably be late afternoon 4-5 pm, its going to be a horribly warm night tonight as well.

o-oh. pretty sure the magpies around here just eat ham

30 degrees? shit looking like factor 30 today lad's

Sweating my bollocks off sitting outside to smoke a j

Bloody gorgeous desu lads

It's called the sun, go out and get some.

>rubbing a load of chemicals into ur skin instead of staying in the sun a little less

is sun cream the lotional jew?

I'm off to the beach in a minute , just waiting for my mates to finish fucking about

It's also the fact that many hot country pricks are used to dry heat, 45C in Saudi Arabia feels better than 30C here by far.

I couldn't imagine living in Thailand though but at least it rains hard every single evening when it's hot.

Shetlands is 0.4% muslim. Too much, but better than most places

Rain plus heat is horrible

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>brexit
>a victory
Lel

You live in Croydon? You ever go out to the town centre on a Friday / Saturday night, and experience the wildlife?

Belated thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=BifLPGi4X6A

Or they've had some steer on how to act like fucking professionals going into negotiations.

>Corbyn: "We won't accept a bad deal and leave the EU"
>EU: "Thanks Jez, here's that really bad deal you promised voters you'll reject and stay with us. btw this years bill is due."

Lads.....is she ok?

Nah they eat other birds and their eggs.

Those of you telling us to go outside, are you outside with your heads buried in your phones, or inside being hypocrites?

Precisely, David Davis giving them a bollocking.

Then you get the dildo riders from Nevada or Arizona going "DERPA DERPA DERPA DAT BE NUTTIN MAYNE". Yeah try the humidity you dick licker! See how long you fucking last before you beg for a cool breeze you fat salad dodger!
At least we'll get a pretty storm with lots of flash lightning bolts. Those are always nice, and dat Earthy smell. MMMM, woke up this morning opened the back door and could smell my giant Jasmine plant, God that's such a nice smell.

If I go outside I lose what white privilege I have.

>when user says he isn't a father and doesn't get treated to a mini-birthday on a lovely summer's Sunday

just smoked, gonna smash a spoons brekkie & walk along the most nearby

Go outside senpai

The northern Isles don't like shitskins.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-murderer-michael-ross-shows-2033895

now i know why niggers are so lazy you cant do anything but take siestas and drink beer in this weather

>sup bruv'
>I got two ticket to Ariana Grande concert innit
>you wanna come?
>its gonna be a blast like

I wonder if any of the relatives of the victims of the whore Ari concert have thought to themselves over the past few days since the Grenfell tower fire: "people didn't protest this much when our relatives died :("

I hope he at least said, "I'm in no mood, mahmood" before pulling the trigger

>mfw the cheeky chink girl I'm with who calls me daddy mentions it's father's day

get yourself a cheeky kinky chink lads

no, its very obvious she's autistic or at the very least an introvert who's getting overwhelmed by the calls for public speeches and constant criticism from both sides.

>deadline to leave in 2019
>people will hem and haw until the end of 2017 and there will be another general election
>2018 Labour wins a minority government
>they hem and haw
>2019 rolls past

im ginger i literally don't need the skin cancer

Why put her as leader when she has no charisma or personality.

>muh Wheat Field!
Such a badass! Telling me she didn't snort coke or have a gangbang, lying bitch.

Darkies literally can't survive above a certain latitude.

Talks start tomorrow m8, now go back to sucking off Trudeau.

Thanks.

All the groundwork for cancelling brexit was laid during the so called "period of stability" following the referendum and May becoming PM.

She became leader by accident desu

>WELCOME!.... TO ENGLAND!

It's like this in every western nation right now.
There are two to three times as many aliens here than they report, once you include the illegal ones.
It's a Marxist tsunami designed to overwhelm the west and crush her independence forever.

This is exactly what's going to happen.

Then there will be a short term economic fallout due to the change and people will blame Labour.

She genuinely needs to step down.

>Who will replace her.

Sadly as politics is a career for the terminally wet and public schooled, either bojo or some unheard of with too many teeth who has trouble eating a bacon sandwich/ has never heard of a potnoodle / can only climb stairs backwards.

>except leftist extremism

Second barbeque today lads, birds chirping, finished hosing the garden, fresh grass smell, truly the promised land

The 1922 committee chose her, they are idiots. Cameron should have stayed on or at the very least put David Davis in charge or Liam Fox, I don't mind Foxy.

She was cucking Phillip when they first started going out.

>Not Northern grammar school educated and Brexiter Graham

Is Crewe still white?

I'm actually surprised Cameron left. He was still popular despite the referendum result.

The Polish have kept it white.

Any uk here use itunes?