DRUMPF BTFO AGAIN

>no muslim ban
>mexico isn't paying for the wall
>can't repeal obamacare
>no plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
>fucks around in the middle east
>escalates situation with Russia
>escalates situation with North Korea
>tax plan disproportionately benefits the rich & big business, not the middle-class or small business
>no aid cutoff to sanctuary cities
>hillary IS NOT in prison
>is ok with arresting Assange
>anti net neutrality
>signed bill to let ISPs sell user data
>anti Assad
>said DACA should stay because it's a "case of heart"
>hasn't done anything about BLM, black violence, antifa or any cultural issues (especially in colleges)
>calls himself a "nationalist-globalist"
>doesn't want to get out of NAFTA, even though he claimed he would
>constantly sucks Jew cock, Israel cock, commemorated the Holocaust 3 times since he tooks office and whined about "Holocaust deniers"
>Ivanka said she wanted to take in more reufgees
>isn't even politically incorrect anymore

Guys, it is time to stop supporting Trump. I mean seriously. Fuck Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
archive.is/dxGY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe I voted for this jew retard.

Praise KeK!

hey CTR

The muslim ban is impossible. Around 25% of the medical staff in under-served communities (Trump country) are muslims from the nations on the ban list. Working in those areas is a fast track residency, or something like that.

not gonna life former DRUMPF supporter here it's hilarious to see this guy crash and burn but in all honesty you can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Really makes you think

He, somehow, got his tiny hands on the nuclear codes!

awoooo!

Focking based !

I agree Trump is such a failure. Fuck Trump.

not gonna lie former Trump supporter here it's hilarious to see this guy crash and burn but in all honesty you can't let this guy get the nuclear scoops

Wtf I hate DRUMPF NOW!

Dumb americans failed again.
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

(((drumpfowitz)))

Only the retarded people still think Trump isn't a goyshill.
But the only thing more retarded is kekistanians.

>People unironically believed that any of that was actually going to happen

This is why the rest of the world is laughing at you

Honestly I knew nothing would get done and America is irredeemable. The point of Trump is to buy time for wypipo. Get your guns and water and dry goods, senpai.

We have to admiti that he lied to us.

/kek/ will back and burn everything!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>number of major bills signed by blumpf

Don't tell me that there were people who unironically thought that trump is going to ban muslims, build a wall, put hillary in prison and deport all illegals. You guys can't be that stupid. Right? Right??

>Receives an award from a manlet
Really makes you think

>>anti net neutrality
Oy vey! How dare Trump be against giving us more control over the internet under the guise of a non-existent problem!!

>Right? Right??

You know this board is majority Americlap?

It's the other way around kike. This allows jewish companies to censor/slow down websites like say Sup Forums to make it obsolete. You voted to ban yourself from the internet.

not gonna lie, former Blumpf supporter here. it's been fun watching him crash and burn, but there's no way he will reach 270. he has like a 2% chance of winning

Hi ShariaBlue. That's not how it works. You want to regulate a problem that has not happened.

archive.is/dxGY8
this Sky News article does a good job explaining why these new laws are bad.
There has never been a problem on the 'net. We don't need the deep state fairness warriors involved.