How did Merkel manage to increase German fertility that much?

When I walk around Germany, all I see if young white couples with kids. And when I see Muslims, they are rarely pregnant or with kids.

What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/363064-germany-fertility-rate-immigrants/
m.xhamster.com/movies/7808851/turk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liar.

Don't trust this filthy kike/Sandnigger.
It's all lies.

Niggers and mussos, they aren't German babies.

Its a survival instinct to have as many kids a possible.

>import millions of breeding-like-rabbits pooskins
>"wow look at that, """""Germany's""""" fertility rate went up

Pity German fertility rates remain the same

1 post
>shill

produce white kids anons! even if you have to use welfare ill rather pay for your kids with my taxes than mubeens

dont feel shame,for the muslims do not! MAKE WHITE KIDS! SAVE THE WEST!

Where do you walk around in Germany?

Lol it's like that BBC article where they were celebrating a new baby boom.

THen you saw the boom was happening across the UK... namely only London, Birmingham, Bradford, Luton and so on.

Guess what those cities have in common

I'd guess it's because you're a stupid lying faggot cunt. Sage this shit.

This

>Germany’s fertility rate hits 33-year high due to migrant influx
>While the fertility rates for German citizens have stayed almost the same as last year – with 1.43 lifetime births versus 1.42
>those of foreign citizens who gave birth in Germany climbed, and now differ even more starkly with those of the native population.
>Foreign women living in Germany gave birth to 1.95 babies, up from 1.86 last year.

rt.com/news/363064-germany-fertility-rate-immigrants/

It's the wrong kind of fertility rate increase.

Don't be such a lying faggot, mister shekelberg goldstein.

Well I guess that settles it. Importing millions of poor third-world refugees really did save Germanistan.

Look, everyone, retards.

All statistics show that the boom in fertility comes from white Catholics, most notably Bavarians, Polish Slavs, Bulgarians, Hungarians and Germo-Russians.

Turks are leaving Germany and their absolute numbers are falling. "Refugees" are 80% young men... their overall fertility rate is shittier due to men not being able to get pregnant.

>Its a survival instinct to have as many kids a possible.
>survival instinct
Yes, to outnumber your enemy and survive the elements.

You brought in millions of niggers and they are breeding to outnumber you in your own homeland.

>Where do you walk around in Germany?
Big cities.

Libtards like you are told that a population decline is bad.
The same people tell you that we need to import shitskins.
They also tell you that we should reduce our carbon footprint.
And they tell you because of robots there will be less jobs in the future.

All these statements conflict each other, yet you believe all of them

>their overall fertility rate is shittier due to men not being able to get pregnant.

Greetings. I come from year 2048. I don't understand sentence.

>it was 1.1
>it becomes 1.3
wow, so much strong growing.

>ahmeds running around with 1-3 wives and 5+ mohammeds

fucking stupid hans, not figuring out what is happening

>>Foreign women living in Germany gave birth to 1.95 babies, up from 1.86 last year.

Even foreign women have below replacement rates in germany.
Truly a black hole.

niggers and muzzies

>Even foreign women have below replacement rates in germany.
>Truly a black hole.

The reason is rather simple. Second and third generation immigrant women have the same fertility rates as German women. They are pretty much all Germanized.

First gen women have higher fertility rates above 2.1.

Anyway, while we have received 300,000 "refugee" women who can breed the next gen of non-Germanic babies, we have received 5 million Slavs and Spaetaussiedler (Germanics who returned from the Soviet Union) in the last 25 years... who also have babies.

The notion that Germany will end up some Arab country is completely ridiculous. More likely it will end up a Slav country or a mix of Slav-Germanic.

>How did Merkel manage to increase German fertility that much?

They are counting mohammed and his 27 kids.

Is today opposite day?

>33

This is a tell, every time it's used. Keep that in mind.

I don't know if I believe this but I do know Germany spends more money than any other European company researching the fertility problem within Europe.

> In 2015 the fertility rate in Germany was 1.5 children per woman – 56 newborns per 1,000 women more than in the previous year.

allahu akbar

Ouch
population replacement intensifies.

Also I hope your flag represents a relativist ideology created by a Russian imperialist.

Can you say "USEFUL IDIOT?"

>fucking movies

Why are Hungarians retarded

This creation of future criminals and terrorists should be considered a crime on its own.

all those white women pregnant with rapefugee babies

Yes, fertility will be that high. Only that it won't be ethnic German birhtrates that will skyrocket ;)

Fuck off lying commie filth

the truth is probably those are immigrants contributing to the birth rate and not germans

>When I walk around Germany, all I see if young white couples with kids. And when I see Muslims, they are rarely pregnant or with kids.
I assume you only walk around in bumfuck nowhere and not in larger cities

Olive skinned man creates much more seed than pale skinned man. Hairy men are known to have much larger ejaculations than the germanic. More ejaculation volume equals more seed equals higher fertility rate when impregnating your women

lmao

>citing UNOFFICIAL leftist fakenews "Die Welt" crosscitations trying to portay Turks are "successfully integrated" and "adpoting Western livestile" with FAKE numbers.
>same paper that also ran a huge and widely quoted artice claiming statistics proof rapefugees are even LESS criminal than native Germans
>look Sup Forums I posted it again

Fuck off lying commie filth

Even here it's not weird to see a turk with 3 or 4 kids

Retarded nigger

That's half Spain wtf

m.xhamster.com/movies/7808851/turk.html
Because the Turk creates much more seed. Link related

Yea, spaniards may be turks then because during Franco we had 6 kids on average. I met one family with 20 kids, Franco gave them awards and a house on the mountains to relax and give the children a nice childhood.

Why would you have babies when you can just import shitskins?