Why not simply sexually assault the progressives...

Why not simply sexually assault the progressives? They do not look like they would have the physical strength to be able to defend themselves, nor they do not possess firearms because of their disagreement with the Second Amendment. Furthermore, many of them are white males. They are legitimate targets, and their fellow progressives would not care if they are assaulted, as they have too much privilege. They may be too humiliated to even report it at all. It should be a relatively risk-free exercise.

It does not sound like it would be difficult to form groups of two to four people, sufficient to overpower and sexually assault a single progressive.

It would be a violation of the NAP.

bump for anal ravaging with a doorknob

Because I don't feel like spending 5 years in jail for an action that will be completely indefensible in court.

This is the same attitude Dylan Roof had, thinking that shooting a church full of blacks was a great idea, and would inevitably spark a race war.

Don't do work Muslims do for free

I don't actually hate other Americans enough to do this. The normalization of immorality and the brainwashing in schools needs to stop for there to be a fix.

>Why not simply sexually assault the progressives?
We should have women assault them. It'll blow the progressive's mind.

why has no one said "because we're not faggots" yet

They all act they way they do because of sexual abuse in their youth. You will only make them more liberal

>a group of men sitting around a table for hours, brainstorming a way to combat the liberal issue
>one man lifts his head
>"why not simply sexually assault the progressives?"
>"david, thats a brilliant idea, why didnt i think of that"
>"hey kid, your not all that bad after all"

No, they all have repressed rage that would manifest as stabbing me in the windpipe.

Why the fuck would you put your dick in one of those things?

I like the way you think OP. Looking at that abomination in the pic youve chosen, I doubt I could get hard. Could still happily beat the everloving shit out of it.

Where do you think you are? However you have a point. Those that do not pass - get the gas

Because faggots and womyn love it when someone gives them a reason to let them Attack someone physically so they can show how stronk and not a faggot they are.

Agreed

Don't have a dog and bark yourself. Leave it to the mudslimes

>tfw white cock could be teaching my boipucci a lesson right now
B-bernie could totally win, silly b-boys. wtf I'm a Cruz missle now!!

would consensually wreck that boipussi

>Rape people for no good reason

Flag checks out.
No thanks Ali, its not in our genetics.

Oh no, please don't pull out your massive, throbbing, manly dick, close your hand around my throat and bend me over, pull down my pants and have your way with me while I can do nothing but endure it, powerless against the power of your thick nazi cock. That would surely be hell on earth for me.

but user isn't that g-gay?

Why doesn't Batman just rape the Joker?

Oh fuck off