Why haven't we removed the revolting nation of Germany yet?

Why haven't we removed the revolting nation of Germany yet?

They have always done nothing but ruin Europe.

They were born from warmongering against France.

After that, they started a war against all of Europe.

After that they started a war against the whole world.

After that they're now replacing Europeans with the migrant crisis they created.

Why shouldn't we just destroy this disgusting nation permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=e2oIkeqNMCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Has the flag of a communist
>warmongering

Communism has nothing to do with war, it's an economic thing.

Germany did not start ww1 and Poland provoked them into ww2.

But yeah they have to go, they are niggers of Europe atm. Poland needs to be the ruler of Europe.

Ebin gawmmunism u got there ma frien XD
Have a (you) for your efforts.

Ah yes lets just ignore all of the violent communist countries that existed and destroyed countries.
But it wasnt real communism was it?
Also look into how WW1 happened and the effect of the Versailles treaty, the tried communinst revolution in Germany is also interesting.

Don't know what you're talking about. Communism has never started a war. Germans on the other hand...

Go away Bolschewist

>Communism has never started a war.

How about we stop with the anger and just post pictures of our penises boys? Foreskins back pls

>Communism has never started a war
Except every single civil war Europe had in the 20th century.

Is this a new meme?

>commie scum
>blaming anyone else for ruining Europe
Made me giggle like a schoolgirl, thanks you kike lapdog.

>germany started WW1
HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE THAT DUMB, OP?

Poland? They are basically the Russian-tier subhumans and their only saving grace is that they are stubborn as fuck and at least can see why refugees are bad.

Em Finland? Korean war, invading Poland without provocation?
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
And thats just the USSR

And North Korea for the Korean war mistyped that

That wasn't communism. Those were misguided people who misunderstood the true ideals of communism.

Sage

Praise kek! True communism has never been tried!

Again with the it wasnt really communism, you guys are terribly tireing

>We lose Silesia to Pepiks
>We still don't regain Lvov
Fuck outta here with this shit map

a nuke on communists also never been tried

>>communism never started a war
Go neuter yourself.
Don't pass your genes.

Komunnisten swainen

Because it is their moral duty to get rid of jews, slaves poolaks from the clay your pooping on

What the fuck was going on in this episode?

>Switzerland
>Netherlands
>not crytpo Germs

>Czech Republic
>not heavily Germanized Slavs

Fuck off commie

this thread is gold, looks like pol is returning to normal

Meh who cares what some communists thinks, we still like you guys.

Just remember, if you ever stop sucking the German dick, you'll get bombed like in WW2

>Netherlands ends up getting all that danish clay
kanker!

We got attacked by the Germans because The Netherlands could be used as a staging ground for an invasion of Germany.
Norway and Denmark were conquered for the same reason.
And dude there were peace talks between Germany and The Netherlands, the bombing was called off but only a part of the planes could be informed.

Your ideology was invented in Germany, have some respect.

0% mad
Bless you Käskopf!

This

this is the dumbest and most random partition plan ive ever seen. bet youre a burger

>The Rotterdam Blitz was the aerial bombardment of Rotterdam by the Luftwaffe (German air force) on 14 May 1940, during the German invasion of the Netherlands in World War II. The objective was to support the German troops fighting in the city, break Dutch resistance and force the Dutch to surrender. Even though preceding negotiations resulted in a ceasefire, the bombardment took place nonetheless, in conditions which remain controversial, and destroyed almost the entire historic city centre, killing nearly 900 people and making 85,000 others homeless.

>The Netherlands during the Second World War was strategically lodged between Great Britain and Germany, making it an ideal prospective German air and naval "base" during Operation Sea Lion, the planned invasion of the British Isles that was to follow the forthcoming aerial Battle of Britain.

That's what you get for coughing out dolfis dick

bet he is polak jew in burgerland

Why haven't we banned the communist insignia yet?

Don't bother, some people will never be convinced. Even though it's obvious the Germans were evil monsters, nothing will convince them.

Nethermark when? From Zeeland to Seeland without borders.

I like the outcome of your pic related
Sharing borders with the Dutch would be a great thing.
Never having to worry about the g*rmans either would be fantastic.
Now we just need to remove the belgians

Don't worry Germany, I like you.

>The objective was to support the German troops fighting in the city, break Dutch resistance and force the Dutch to surrender
So pretty much what every country did during WW2? Bomb, and force a surrender

And dude the bombers were in the air a number were instructed to land back at their base because an agreement was reached and a number didnt get the transmission so moved on
>strategically lodged
Proving my point its the reason we got invaded, because of that, and dude we didnt suck Germany's dick when did we ever?
We were always trading partners and fought together in wars.

In the Netherlands there were 851 bombings done by the allies (often missing their real targets) and 7 by Germans. A lot of medieval cities with more historical importance than Rotterdam, such as Arnhem, Middelburg, Nijmegen (oldest city of the Netherlands), Vlissingen en Zutphen were (almost entirely destroyed during those allied bombings. It's hard to mention Rotterdam while not mentioning all those other bombings with more damage and deads.

Rotterdam is still an economic powerhouse, but all those eastern cities are lost forever. Especially Gelderland (pic related) and Limbourg have suffered a lot from allied bombings.

said the fucking communist. The germans were saviours from the communist menace

DO IT FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND

Ah yes, it was all the Allies fault. Typical nethercuck.

because we are to strong.

Now bow don faggot and suck my Weißwurst!

>dude we didnt suck Germany's dick when did we ever?
>We want to be neutral
>Eat dick or bomb
>Ok, present dick
>bombs are hard to unload let's just drop them
>we're of friend now gerrie, get out of line and we'll smack you like out bitch that you're

>house nazis
>get bombed
Do you cry for every Iraqi/Syrian that gets bombed that is not in ISIS?

>Be Germ
>Declare a war on communism and zionism by killing farmers
>rich jews move to the USA
>communism spreads through the world
Germany efficiency

Jews were never systematically exterminated

Dude its a fact those bombings took place and destroyed part of our heritage and crucial infrastructure, at the same time the allies bombed us into a hunger winter and had plans to flatten the city of Zwolle because of a regional SS headquaters that was abandoned.
The only reason they didnt is because a Canadian officier did recon by himself.
Otherwise the city i was born and raised in would have been flattened, together with its acient churches bridges and towers.
And your only response has been not real communism and saying Nethercuck, how about you stop hiding your flag?

The german insect-like mentality is a threat to Europe, it should be dealt with accordingly

I always cringe at these inaccurate memes

Western Europe isn't getting systematically exterminated, the Jewish peasantry just got shot/ worked to death, it was like a fun party!

>The German occupation didn't make bombings necessary, it was all the Allies fault, the Germans dindu nuffin!

>be Roman Empire
>conquer Arabs and North Africans and Jews and settle them around Europe
>based germanics put it to an end

>be Byzantium
>want to conquer shit skin in the name of s Jew on a stick lands and don't pay the warriors for fighting for you
>get sacked by based Germanics

>be catholic
>allow degeneracy to take place and with a corrupt pope who has a harem of women (Borgia) and worship shitskins
>based Germanics create Protestantism and leave that shit behind

>be French
>want to be the dominant power in Europe and conquer more shit skin lands while degeneracy takes place in your own cities
>based Germanics unite under one flag and put an end to hegemony

>be polak slavshit untermenschen
>kill German speaking minorities in your country
>get invaded by Vader Germanics who to unite the master race against communism

>be non Germanic European
>want all the benefits of trading and being a part of Germanic superior economies but don't want to do their duty and help victims of war
>based Germanics sanction their asses until they realise the importance of humantarianism

But of course, this is Sup Forums and the world has been brainwashed by the Anglo-Jewish alliance and only Germanics can be the bad guys

Fuck this shit it's rigged against us

>This whole thread.
>Somehow communism, an economic system, is responsible for the wars decalred by despotic dictators masquerading as communists
>Capitalism is off the hook from the relentless, eternal wars waged by capitalist countries to fuel the industrial military complex.

>bombs are hard to unload let's just drop them
Wasnt the reason, the reason was the bombing force was in the air a part of the radio transmission was lost and a part moved on to bomb.
>We want to be neutral
we did want to be neutral but the combination of our strategic position good infrastructure and a request from Churchill to join the allies made us a target.
IF they didnt we would be an ally to their enemy and a staging ground for an invasion.
>we're of friend now gerrie
We have always been friends of Germans, WW2 was terrible but i understand why we were attacked, i just dont blame todays Germans for it.
Also read up on the allied bombing campaigns over The Netherlands and the hunger winter it got us into.

kek new meme

I feel really sad for those yes. Bombing (allied) civillians is not the right way to win the war. Dutch treasures have been lost, because of those massive bombings. I feel really sad when I walk through Nijmegen, Arnhem and Amersfoort and see commieblock surrounded by medieval walls and towers that were strong enough to survive in the centre on the place where once stood beautiful renaissance buildings.

Spongebob and Patrick were taking care of a baby clam and Spongebob was doing all the work while Patrick was pretending to go to work everyday. The diapers represent the work Spongebob did while Patrick did nothing to help.

Germany is an important nation in Europe
if you remove it, Europe goes down as well

fuck off, Commie faggot

>giving all that land to undeserving countries instead making Luxembourg fucking huge

Dude our strategic position made an invasion a smart move on the Germans part, and while Germany was on its last legs they still bombed railroad lines, it caused a hunger winter.
But why would you give a shit right? You communist know how to starve better than anyone.
Also use some historic facts instead of your own shit opinion

Read faggot

So you're okay to be occupied by a foreign power ?

Even niggers weren't okay with colonisation.

Nigger.

You forgot the fact that they played a huge role in the fall of Rome

knowing why you were invaded =/= being okay with getting invaded

Still making excuses, like the serf you are.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Dank u wel based käsekopf!

>The Dutch famine of 1944–45, known as the Hongerwinter ("Hunger winter") in Dutch, was a famine that took place in the German-occupied part of the Netherlands, especially in the densely populated western provinces north of the great rivers, during the winter of 1944–45, near the end of World War II. A German blockade cut off food and fuel shipments from farm areas. Some 4.5 million were affected and survived because of soup kitchens. As many as 22,000 may have died because of the famine;[1] one author estimated 18,000.[2] Loe de Jong (1914–2005), author of The Kingdom of the Netherlands During World War II, estimated at least 22,000 deaths.[3] Most of the victims were reported to be elderly men.[4][5]

>The famine was alleviated by the liberation of the area by the Allies in May 1945. Prior to that, bread baked from flour shipped in from Sweden, and the airlift of food by the Royal Air Force, the Royal Canadian Air Force, and the U.S. Army Air Forces – under an agreement with the Germans that if the Germans did not shoot at the mercy flights, the Allies would not bomb the German positions – helped to mitigate the famine. These were Operations Manna and Chowhound. Operation Faust also trucked in food to the area.

After the national railways complied with the exiled Dutch government's appeal for a railway strike starting September 1944 to further the Allied liberation efforts, the German administration (under Wehrmachtbefehlshaber Friedrich Christiansen) retaliated by placing an embargo on all food transports to the western Netherlands.

By the time the embargo was partially lifted in early November 1944, allowing restricted food transports over water, the unusually early and harsh winter had already set in. The canals froze over and became impassable for barges.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, not enough of you niggers died

Slavic unternenschen lick toilet clean you fucking pig. Germanic master race will forever rule your ass

That's the most beautiful Czechia I ever saw. Would have been great.

Austria isn't germany.

you are germans though

Uhm, yes it is? Remind me what language you speak, again?

Yes you are little Germany

Nope

Austrian

Wrong

kek go suck off a nigger Helmut

You are Germany, all of Central Europe is Germany

You can't deny they have historically been the trouble makers.

Six precision nukes should set them back far enough and lower their population to the point they can't cause as much mischief

Germans are a different people. We wuz celts while they were germanics.

Get raped by the soviets again piotr

>serf
Again no evidence just your shit opinion

First time finding out about this is it?
You have to get your info directly from wikipedia?
And dude by the time the Dutch were starving so were the Germans starving, you on the one hand speak of German crimes which were terrible but i personally dont blame todays Germans for it, or the regular man in those days. And on the other hand you dont mention any allied war crimes or just use your opinion to counter any argumant i make.

Show your flag, please. I want to know who dares to speak like that about our massive suffering before I want to start a serious discussion

Poles are just better Czechs

Pic shows Slav untermenschen on left and Germanic master race on the right

Stay mad Wojak fagotzki

>institutional Judaism is just an economic thing
No, it's a Jewish thing

You mean like your grandma did? xD

Who are you kidding? Austria is a pointless country. You are just a mini Germany. No culture of your own. You should just let them rule you.

Here's the pic Slav toilet locker

I meant to post this with my Irish flag.

>Gerrie the war is lost
>But we will hold your lands disregarding what will happen to you my friend Gerrie

youtube.com/watch?v=e2oIkeqNMCQ