I'm an political advisor on geopolitics & demographics. Ask anything and I'll predict the coming future of your country

I'm an political advisor on geopolitics & demographics. Ask anything and I'll predict the coming future of your country.

Do me

Are they really planning on increasing the population of Ireland to 10 million by 2050?

Why did non white birth rates collapse in 2013-2017 and why did the non Hispanic white birth rate rise slightly at the same time?

You will be doing good. Norway has a very long-running history of sustainable development. Albeit your wealth won't increase much further.

How will Germany will do?
(Situation of Refugees?)

What is the future of Syria?

I'm talking about the USA BTW

bumping for interest

How long until we go full Islamic caliphate?

Is it possible that somewhere in the future the political map of central Europe will be reshaped again? As it happened after the first world war and during the second?

God I wish I was Norwegian.

Your population will increase to 6 million, not 10 million. Mostly due to native Irish people.

Invest your whole energy into decentralizing the country, e. g. developing everything other than Dublin.

See my post IK it's true!!! The amount of white babies born a year increased from 1,980,000 in 2011 to 2,150,000 in 2016. BTW my sauce is the Kaiser Family Foundation. Also are we really going to end up like Brazil? I mean the non white population is sustained off of large numbers of foreigners,welfare,and population momentum which has been cut massively already so how can they keep sustaining themeselves?

Because
a.) More and more Latinos are considering a return and
b.) Post-2008 crisis recovery

What is the future of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

Do netherlands

>considering a return

To their respective home countries, I mean. Prospects for places like Colombia, Argentina and Chile are good.

Come home white man

I predict France to become Venezuelian-tier for next decade. What do you think ?

What will happen to Australia once I get there and start kicking the Jews out of the country?

go ahead
i'm really curious if you're familiar with balkan affairs

What's going to happen down here?

Germany in 2030 will consist of young immigrants financing the retirement of old Germans. Technologically, you will still be a top-tier nation.
The refugees will be a constant burden for you, but increase consumption.

Syria has no future. It is a playground for foreign forces. An Alawite leader will never peacefully rule a Sunni majority.

There's one question on everybody's mind.
What manner of shithole do the Balkans turn into?

What will happen to Russia? Russia is over?

Lmao what a shit analyssis

Norway has existed for barely a Century and are doing well because our geologists found their Oil in the North Sea.

Once they run out of oil like the sandniggers their model will collapse in a grand fire

Give me some US high lights for the next 5-10 years.

Also do you think Islam will take over Europe in about 50 years

México.

You won't. The UK has various other pressing issues.

What are your qualifications?
Playing along, what do you think of the feasibility and possible effects of the USA using its leverage
>(e.g. NATO operations and ability to exclude other countries from them, placement and removal of military bases, foreign aid, trade agreements, etc.)
to pressure its allies,
>(especially European allies,)
to take more hardline stances on their invaders
>(e.g. adoption of NSEERS and E-Verify system, extra vetting for refugee acceptance and housing, identification of currently unidentified migrants and refugees within their border, tighter immigration, increased deportations and repatriation, removal of paths to citizenship for them and their children, and dissemination of demographic and psychographic profiles of convicts)
?

If you're looking for jews theres quite afew in the suburb of vaucluse, sydney. You can buy high powered handguns in sydneys inner west. make sure you take your targets out at night time and make sure you have a fast getaway vehicle. Dont stick around for too long.

I've killed 6 jews so far. (not joking).

>an political advisor

Do some countries no one cares for.

I don't think so. We won't see another continental European war.

>Thumbnail
Who is this passion apparition?
>Full size
Eh, she's ok.

Why can't we use a false flag alien attack as a means to unite the nations instead of using Russia as an enemy?

You'll cease to be a majority white country in the coming decades.

You can still be very, very powerful and wealthy. That depends on your ability to reform your health care and education.

Dont you see a possibility in stopping or embanking the flood of refugees?
For sure there is the possibility, but will the governments do something in this direction?

Such as?

Why are liberal whites in the USA dying off while conservative whites are still growing? White evangelicals have a +2.1 TFR liberal whites have a -1.0 TFR. Seriously the white birth rate in Idaho is 23/1,000 women of child bearing age(2.2 TFR)while in Massachusetts it's merely 15/1,000(1.6-1.7 TFR). Why is that? Do liberals not have kids and is this how we never became a liberal country cause liberals don't have kids?

Do the netherlands please

The next 5-10 years will be full of turmoil. High inflation, high uncertainty, unclear legal situation.

Afterwards, your recovery depends upon your ability to strike trade deals. The World won't end with Brexit, but it'll be hard.

Thank you. It's God's work you do

When can we start killing everyone without a Foreskin?

Will India and Pakistan start WW3? Will they ever poo in loos?

The Dutch economic capability and approach to social problems are awesome and you'll be doing good.

Beware of foreign investors and the EU taking your key assets over..

Every clause of this post was dystopian.

The second half of my question still stands. How do minorities sustain or do they not? Is it just low death rates among non whites since they mostly live in major metro areas and have access to healthcare and are slightly younger?

Do you work for Stratfor, or are you just some LARPing faggot?

I'm shockingly impressed by the candid truths of your predictions, OP.

It's all in Macrons hands now. Lower your indirect wage costs and restrict immigration from former colonies, at every price. Until 2025, you have to break German hegemony over Europe.

please do spain, predict how be life in spain from now to some years, will catalonia get its independance?

Do israel
The jews demand a prediction from faggot op

What would happen if we shut down all immigration also? I bet that would stop most of the demographic changes.

You have also taken 1% of oil sales and saved it, like he said long term sustainability, if Britain would have done that with our share of North Sea Oil, we wouldn't have debt, so OP was right and you're a retard.

Israel gets nuked and the entire world laughs.

I am, to some extent.

The capability of Balkan societies to approach their modern problems is poor and your whole region will (continue to) decline. Your political class is stuck in 1990 and you won't progress beyond this, unless your young revolt.

Not when e muzzles are having 8 kids

Is there a cultural guilt in knowing you guys owned half of the most powerful nation in the world and lost it all because of inflation and a short Frenchmen?

what is UK fate

Chinese colony. Wealthy Chinese colony.
You'll become richer and richer, but it's questionable whether this wealth will reach the pockets of ordinary, native Australians. Historically, Australia has a decision of good political decisions and I have some moderate optimism.

you're so clueless
i was asking about the future of my tribe, i don't care about others

What's the difference?
8^D

Is Romania really doomed?

not as hard nowadays but in 1898 was terrible year

Your tribe returns to its kebab roots and you get removed Stevo.

We don't have an Islam problem here in the states or atleast Muslim aggression is not tolerated that incident in twin Falls is an exception and will be dealt with. With conversion rates and immigration taken into account we'll be 2% Muslim by 2100.

Tell me about USA/Russian relations.

The Balkans are in a bad situation, demonstrated zero capability to change this and will continue to stagnate or decline.
With the exception of Slovenia and, maybe, Croatia.

i fucking hate when people hide behind new flags, it's ruining Sup Forums

also
>Stevo
???

OK, go

Try me

How will France evolve in the coming decade ?

What about possible future of my country? Will our economy still have very miniscule but stable growth? Will we leave EU in near future? If so what could be consequences of that

Yes. The Crimea and hacker campaigns were your last desperate moves. You're going down.

The only regions of Russia to have a future are:
- Moscow
- St. Petersburg (could go to Finland)
- Tatarstan

Your flag totally destroys any shred of credibility you might have had, you LARPing faggot. Go shit in your baby blue helmet and eat it.

Northern Ireland. Go.

Please comment on Australia. In particular the Chinese and their rising investments in aussie land.

me please

>- St. Petersburg (could go to Finland)
There is more population in that city than in Finland.

Hey see my comment about the difference between white conservative and white liberal birth rates. Explain

The more he talks the more credibility he loses

>The World won't end with Brexit, but it'll be hard.

it wont, impact of brexit will be on the order of several % of GDP. It is not a big deal no matter what.

Mexico, as the rest of Central America, always had a very harsh fate, as a punching bag and drug tunnel for the USA.

But: it'll get better, not worse. The worst is over.

Is my country going to remain med or is it going to become an african colony?

I've also wanted to ask if the revision of national borders will be a thing in the future? We have seen one performed with crimea and east ukraine.

>stop telling me what I dont want to hear
Stevo je vokativ od Steva, gramatički pravilna upotreba nadimka za srpsko ime Stevan

fairly accurate

What can we do about idiots shitting out 5+ kids yet can't even eat 3 meals a day?

t. neo-con LARPer
yawn
sage

Greece + Balkans in general

- You'll still be the #1 superpower.
- Political uncertainty, because Trump fails to implement any of his promises.
- Reform your health care, law and education systems.

If you manage to achieve something remotely close to the European public services standards, you'll be doing very good. Otherwise, your poor will get more and more desperate.

the final solution

>hacker campaigns

elaborate. what campaigns are you referring to?

What about Latvia and Baltic states in general?

Surprise surprise, do you really thing anything will change? Both the head and the body is corrupt there is jack shit that can be done from now on unless we go for a young revolt as OP mentioned, and literally burn down everything to 0 and start anew

>fails

no.

Predict turkey's future and eu relations and erdogans future

I am muh expert in all things geopolitics, AMA

It's a hard thing to do.

The reason you could close the Turkey route in a matter of months is because Turkey, no matter how retarded it seems, is a military juggernaut and dominates the region.

In Africa, there's no country willing or able to shut the Northern border, ever since Gaddhafi fell.