Media Reaction - Portugal Forest Fire vs West London Kebab Fire

Forest fire raging in Portugal, Europeans burn, nobody panics.
One little fire in Londonistan kills muslim invaders and everybody loses their mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/dozens-killed-in-portuguese-forest-fires-10918978
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-muslims-kensington-sunset-meal-ramadan-fast-street-residents-victims-a7793336.html
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/15/london-fire-muslims-awake-for-sahur-meal-emerge-as-heroes/
independent
archive.is/zOUBD
youtube.com/watch?v=RTsqp9LKEoo
nydailynews.com/news/world/62-killed-forest-fire-raging-portugal-article-1.3256355
archive.is/tfRVg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4610428/Artist-named-fourth-victim-Grenfell-Tower-blaze.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/branner/skogbrannen-i-portugal-en-av-de-stoerste-tragediene-paa-flere-aar/a/24075868/
archive.fo/2izl6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It makes me angry

Real Angry!

If you can't make quality content. Then don't make threads.

This is like the most embarrassing thread I've seen in months.

62 dead and 60 injured today desu

that sucks m8. I'd trade them for 600000 mudslimes

SAGE

Update: cause of the fire - Dry thunderstorm

The cause was all that flammable cladding on the trees

fucking leafs man..

Kek

QT content for sure

Oh, stop whining, it's just a forest fire cleaning out old people, old people who've been told time and time again to keep their property, their villages and their surrounding forests clean, but who insist on not giving a fuck until the flames are licking their ankles. Every fucking year I spend hundreds of euros to have a small rural property I own and some of the forest surrounding it cleaned, precisely to avoid this kind of thing. But these backwards turds, who actually live there, cannot be arsed to take care of their own shit.

The only unreal thing, though, is how much the London fire is being milked for political action. A building burned, a few people died, shit happens; how the fuck can anyone make two weeks of news cycles on such a non-issue?

This country is plagued by natural catastrophes. Raging fires, massive earthquakes, tsunamis, landslides. Reminder that in 1755 Lisbon, one of the richest cities in the world at the time, was completely destroyed in a single day.

For sure a national tragedy.
how the f did this happened?

We're not diverse enough to matter

62 confirmed dead?
news.sky.com/story/dozens-killed-in-portuguese-forest-fires-10918978

Leiria area in like almost 100% native white.
If it was in Lisbon suburbs it would be a different story

I've noticed it too. The fire went along with unbearable pro islamic shilling by the media

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-muslims-kensington-sunset-meal-ramadan-fast-street-residents-victims-a7793336.html

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/15/london-fire-muslims-awake-for-sahur-meal-emerge-as-heroes/

It's just revolting. Stay safe tugas

Archive time

>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-muslims-kensington-sunset-meal-ramadan-fast-street-residents-victims-a7793336.html
archive.is/zOUBD

portuguese president Marcelo is still there?

he will stay there as long as the cameras are there, so yes

Russians sent aircraft during last year Portugal wildfires.

Thanks Putin!

you're right m8

We pay rent for those obviously and servicemen.

Thanks, Russia.

Nevertheless

youtube.com/watch?v=RTsqp9LKEoo

It's common..

guys don't bully that poor little proxy

Send help pls

Now he don´t even need it dude... we have good resources, probably what lacks is more cannaders.

The point is Leiria people look like this - whites. So, no problem.

Russia to the rescue

nydailynews.com/news/world/62-killed-forest-fire-raging-portugal-article-1.3256355

Fucking bot lol

We would probably send some but we entered forest fire season aswell

Yes, but this is strange,this wheather, it's June, and he had 40º, this usually never happens

leaf....

>(((Europeans)))

wtf dude?

Burn the coal, pay the toll,

she was one of the dead?

>Forest fire raging in Portugal, Europeans burn

Huh how did the fire started?

Caralho

u are dumb fuck, its because a huge housefire is always a big spectacle but forest fires happen every summer around united states, europe and all around globe

Lightning hit a tree. can you believe it?

The mullato kid. (((Those racemixing goyim))) are in honeymoon.

archive.is/tfRVg

MSM pushing for racemixing agenda by show the face of mulato kid as """first victim""

so, she's a racee traitor

Nice victim blaming, faggot. The dead were drivers on a national road, not old people at home.

joke's on nature, we have nothing of value to destroy... except maybe the wine cellar

Forest fires are natural catastrophic events. grenfell fire was avoidable and only happened due to gross negligence. Also, who says people don't care about the forest fires in portugal?

>coal-burning started the fire

Some of our earthquakes killed hundreds of thousands of portuguese all over the country... that was a great loss

tragedy is in our blood by now

kek

kek

hannibal mask?

What's the media been like in Portugal on the fire?

The main reason so many mudskins are angry here is because they believe the fire was 'preventable', ie they expect the government to personally inspect every decades-old tower block in the UK and make sure they follow correct safety standards.

Are there any measures that can be taken to prevent forest fires? Genuine question

S to spit on grave

S

"Oh, whatever it's just Portugal."
We in Japan mourn your loss more than the loss of shitskin. After all Japan and Portugal have a long history of friendship.

>Forest fire raging in Portugal, Europeans burn
This is news to me.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4610428/Artist-named-fourth-victim-Grenfell-Tower-blaze.html

>My sister called me to say there was a fire in the tower. I told her to leave by the stairs but she said she had been told to stay inside her flat. That was in the early hours of today and I've not heard from her since. I fear the worst.'

>Mr Dean said that a firefighter used his phone to speak to his sister. 'He told her to keep calm and that they were coming to get her,' he said. 'He kept saying that to her again and again.

>'But then he handed me the phone and said to me 'Tell her you love her'. I knew then to fear the worst. The phone went dead and I couldn't talk to her.'

>'Tell her you love her'

J u s t

I'd rather we lose an entire country of mudslimes than 50 Portuguese.

We founded Nagasaki, jap bro.
a big salute to you

> After all Japan and Portugal have a long history of friendship.

do they? I just know Portugal brought guns to Japan and some Japanese food and candy/a few words are Portuguese. I thought Japs only cared about Dutch people. Didn't know Japan gave a fuck about this country.

Everything we touch turns to ashes, fucking hell.

To be fair that's the fault of amerikikes, who of course had to bomb the traditional center of christianity there.

>everybody
no only liberal faggots

somehow they have everybody believe they are everybody
they are technically still a minority actually people dont realize this

Fires arent anywhere near porto are they?

See pic, though I wish they used the monarchy flag. Republican flag is cancer.

No, this happned in central Portugal, Leiria.
Porto is up north.

>We founded Nagasaki

We didn't founded it. It was already a fishing village. We just helped them flourish with trade

HIVEMIND

Many Japanese words, old words, is Portuguese. But yes, the image of Portugal is positive.

Firefighters complain about the lack of means to put out the fires, media says it was almost impossible to do anything, local celebrities grasping for attention on twitter.

Nobody gives a damn about forest cleaning untill this happens, it's every year the same shit, but this time there were a significant number of casualties.

Cheers, now I know my senpai are just too drunk to pick up the phone

>One little fire in Londonistan kills muslim invaders

source

I didn't know there was an "image" lmao I don't think anyone cared. I talked to a Japanese girl on Tinder once about her shiba inu ranmaru (in my basic af hira/katakana) and she seemed nice and said she wanted to go to "risbon"

I know we were the first europeans to reach Japan, nothing more, and this is how Japanese describded us in 1571:

"These men (the Portuguese) are merchants ... They drink in a glass without offering it to others. They eat with their fingers (1) and not with chopsticks like us ... They are people who spend their lives traveling From there to beyond, without a right address, and exchange products that have the ones they do not have, but deep down they are not bad people. "

*Crónica Teppo-Ki (adaptado)

and the chinese described us like this:

"It can be said that the first objective of the Fu-lang-chi (the Portuguese) to China was the commerce (...).
Fu-lang-chi people are tall and have big noses. The eyes are like those of the cat and the shape of the mouth like that of the eagle. The hair grows on the backs of their hands, and their beards are red. They love commerce and, based on their military power, have a habit of invading and oppressing smaller countries. They go to any place where there is profit ... They wear clean and beautiful clothes ... Whenever a dispute arises, they point to the sky and swear to tell the truth. "

*História de Ming (adaptado)

youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw

>have big noses
>They go to any place where there is profit

KEK the Chinese describe the Portuguese as kikes. Wonder where the red beard bit comes from though.

>but deep down they are not bad people

kek I can imagine the Japanese seeing some fucking bumpkin sailors and being disgusted, but kind of endeared by their humble souls.

Btw and this was how africans described us when we reached there:

"A day from the sea came a great ship, white wings, and shining like knives in the sun, white men came out of the water, saying words that no one understood, our ancestors were afraid and thought they were Vumbi, souls of the other world. They managed to make them return to the sea by shooting clouds of arrows, but the "Vumbi" began to spit fire with a noise of thunder .... "

* African oral tradition, in F. Braudel, Material Civilization ... III.

LMAO

62 now, "our" (((newspapers))) are reporting on it

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/branner/skogbrannen-i-portugal-en-av-de-stoerste-tragediene-paa-flere-aar/a/24075868/
>translated
archive.fo/2izl6

>KEK the Chinese describe the Portuguese as kikes. Wonder where the red beard bit comes from though.

Europeans usually have bigger noses then east-asians...

not just the nose, the whole general description. Where do the read beards come from?

And lets not kid ourselves. We have fairly prominent schnozes here.

Manly noses are big and straight, though.

Brown in the sun can look red

Dont know, but think a bit, months in the sea, sun, salt water, not a surprise beard turn lighter....
we have readheads in Portugal but they are a absolute minority.

thought so at first, but then:'Whenever a dispute arises, they point to the sky and swear to tell the truth. '
based warriors of the Logos

btw this description is proceless

We have to do something

>sea, sun, salt water, not a surprise beard turn lighter
Hair too, I got seasonal colors

Some people here have red beards from the Celtic genes.

I do, and my hair is pitch-black and I even have a jewy/moorish looking nose. But I'm pale (blue blood, even), freckled and have green eyes, and my beard is ginger, against every other hair on my body.

It's not the most common phenotype, but it is present, and the sea water helps bleach and highlight this. In the summer, I always get redder beard.

I have ONE single red hair on my head lmao, plus a few blonde and red hairs on my beard. I'd say a full fucking crew of gingers is unlikely though.

>blue blood, even
Is there any actual iberian who does not have blue blood? It's one of the first things you notice when you look at my arms, but yes I'm a pale NEET faggot.

My beard and hair are brown with blonde highlights.

Pretty sure the reason for big noses is because they had those so called nariz de vinho from drinking wine all the time where your nose gets round like a potato and purple because you drink a barrel of wine for breakfast and shit

Somehow big noses had nothing to do with those 'moor' myths, don't buy that crap a think by yourself.
west atlantic europeans have usually bigger noses, and compared to east asians, the chinese description makes sense.

>I'd say a full fucking crew of gingers is unlikely though.
I dunno. If you consider that the hair bleaches with the salt and sun, plus already brown hair, I'd say it's fairly likely you'd have a 40% "ginger" ratio. Especially comparing it to the dark black facial hair of Africa and India.

Maybe they used some sort of product, even?

I know tons of people who don't, but most people do, yes. But even white Iberians with no drop of moor blood have already began to tan due to the climate in Alentejo and Algarve (and even in the north).

Claiming to whiteness is to ask for relevance by proxy, anyway. Even if we were fucking polka-dotted yellow and blue, it was our country and our people that did great feats, not the guys next door that sort of look like us, which is how Germans and Nordics claim superiority: "The Brits/Dutch did great things and are white, therefore muh-ancestors" bullshit.

Colour is of no relevance in Portugal or Spain, because we were already this colour when we had the world. Same for Britain and France. It's just a snownigger argument that has been propagated by those who inherited nothing of worth, culture-wise.

Sure, but mine is moor looking anyway. I'm not ashamed in the least, because .