When Sup Forums is right so much it hurts

When does it stop? This subliminal messaging seems to be every couple in short media these days

The ride never ends.

>Australia has like .8% Africans
>95% of our advertising has African male/white female
This all started about one year ago.

jews did the same thing in ancient Egypt.

>jews did the same thing in ancient Egypt.

they talk about this "Maneuver" in the protocols.

>be Poland
>99% advertising has white people only
>that 1% exists because the marketing team couldn't be arsed to make new ads and used the international ones instead

Come home white man.~

>mfw that's why they got themselves enslaved

Yes, this is 100% real. Barely, ever, even white and asian, which is massive demo here

It would be nice if people could interpret more profound meanings from multiracial advertising, but well gee, if you all wish to interpret it as base fucking materialism, fine, get gassed.

went to poland last summer. Clubs and streets full of polish sluts(shitskins spanish stuidens and italians + nigger and turks. The easyness of polish women is insance, as long as u are a foreigner they will spread their legs in one hour. Especially if u are a rap cool RnB nigger or Turk romantic guy.

KYS

Implying normal people are actually gonna waste their time reading those bullshit articles. They'll take a quick glance at the pic and move on with their LIVES something majority of Sup Forums doesn't have

yea but thats true in general for girls, asian / black , etc. girls are often down for something "exotic" outside of their identity and this is why we all agree that females are the chaos which must be managed under the concubine system, or Mormonism, or Islam

>>mfw that's why they got themselves enslaved

who told you that?

Let me guess. You went to fucking warsaw.

I've been finding a significant lack of a very significant demographic--white males--in almost every ad and every piece of physical literature (magazines, leaflets, etc.) that I come across.

It's a pattern I can't quite work out. As in it's difficult for me to imagine this as some kind of thought-out conspiracy but rather social attitudes that are exacerbated by establishment interests. That's my guess at least.

kek its all niggers

Do a Google image search for "childfree couple"

>warshawviaki

it's because there are a lot of niggers in the music scene rn because of rap

are you dense?

Aw don't do me like this, pham

Are there a lot of niggers working in insurance then because all my company's fucking literature is littered with groids and non-white males. Read my post again you smarmy fuck.

This is just what I told myself when I logged into Snap this morning.

it's full of Leftist propaganda shit

Similar problem here with Belgrade

It's the new future and challenge Merkel was talking about.

A "united world"...no western male, I guess