Brit/pol/: Remove the Tripfags Edition

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWb-xBzIx4
strawpoll.me/13221846
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-leadership-challenge-queens-speech-brexit-boris-johnson-amber-rudd-david-davis-a7795556.html
archive.is/G90fi
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/01/serious-fraud-office-deferred-prosecution-agreements
archive.is/fJ4SU
arabianbusiness.com/barclays-said-plan-guilty-plea-over-disclosures-in-qatar-case-677889.html
archive.is/zt2Mv
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-cancel-next-years-queens-10640737
archive.is/FvS5T
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-flammable-cladding-banned-in-uk-philip-hammond-germany-us-a7795696.html
archive.is/odQL5
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hacker-his-royal-gingerness-jailed-for-cyber-attack-on-uk-hospital-airport/
archive.is/fzPCb
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/18/philip-hammond-undermines-pm-eve-brexit-talks-says-no-deal-would/
archive.is/8Ippj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615230/Diane-Abbott-returned-work-shadow-home-secretary.html
archive.is/063f6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annus_Mirabilis_of_1759
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you post anonymously by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile.

God be with you, and with your anti-tripfag crusade.

>filter tripfags
>get rich quick

Who wants Corbyn to get in so we can have capital flight and a Pinochet style coup in a decade chaps?

Yo dude it's not okay to make Mosley and Powell that natty

wew am beginning to melt now lads

don't like it when I push for a hard brexit, do ya?

>>filter tripfags

Translation: OY VEY THIS TRIP POSTER IS TEARING US A NEW ASSHOLE, QUICKLY FIND SOME WAY TO SILENCE HIM WITHOUT ACTUALLY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIS EFFORTS BY MENTIONING HIM DIRECTLY, OWAIT I KNOW, MEME EVERYONE INTO FILTERING ANYONE WHO USES A TRIP! THAT'S THE TICKET!

Fuck off you big orange bastard

Translation: OY VEY, I JUST HEARD THAT HE LIKES CANDY! MEME EVERYONE INTO HATING CANDY! AND WHATEVER HIS EYE COLOR IS! AND THE CLOTHES HE WEARS! BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CALL ATTENTION TO HIM BY MENTIONING HIM DIRECTLY!

PAY DENBTS ANGLO
ARYAN HELL MARCH STRAIGHT TO LONDON, WHEN ?

>It's called summer, 'av a Solero and shut the fuck up

Pakistan will make Britain Great again.

If you hate the sun you're mostly likely a fat fuck.

I'm only a bit chubby.
Summer is objectively shit, skin cancer and insects

>waahhhh mommy they won't pay attention to me

Tripfags really aren't human

>made a self saging thread

Well done OP you fucking faggot.

We have choices now. It's not communism and it's 2017. Pick one, you Red Bastard.

>I'm only a bit chubby.
My sides.

Are you new here?

Red Devil or Jelly Terror!

So what did you get for Father's Day lads?

3 oversized choccy bars and a pair of wireless headphones avec le mic for me

If one of these attempted to exercise authority over me I think I'd piss myself laughing. Fucking lel.

>tfw annoymongs are scared

A cushion with a springer spaniel on it.

Being a father requires interactions with a girl person, what makes you think we know how to do that?

Read an article in The Times reckoning May has only 10 days to save herself. Will she manage?

Brit-whores are welcome to #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

nothing as i don't have kids

I'm curious to see what britpol comes up with on this.

>is Islam a problem in the UK?

>what, realistically, can be done about it?

Is there a counter protest?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWb-xBzIx4

>Old links
>Autistic screeching about triplords

What a sperglord.

Handmade cards and a beer mug/bottle gift pack thing.

>Simon, are you on the adult forums again?
t. Simon's mother

benis flavour

>what, realistically, can be done about it?
Convert or die, or pay the Jizya.

strawpoll.me/13221846

strawpoll.me/13221846

strawpoll.me/13221846

O Tripcunt, narcissist devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Jeremy Corbyn himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not make a post without your naked tripcode? The Anonygod shits, and your tripposter eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make mockeries of Brit/pol/; we have no fear of your attention seeking, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Anonygods declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding goats for the Muslims Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

There are some people counter protesting i keep hearing people shout stuff at them

Here are more relevant, up to date links because the OP is a mutant and would rather sperg over triplords than make quality threads:

>May faces back-bench deadline of 10 days to provide leadership
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-leadership-challenge-queens-speech-brexit-boris-johnson-amber-rudd-david-davis-a7795556.html
archive.is/G90fi

>Qatari Billions Fraudulently propped up Barclays in crisis: Serious Fraud Office brings charges
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/01/serious-fraud-office-deferred-prosecution-agreements
archive.is/fJ4SU

>After 5 year investigation, Qatari bank bailout has been found to be corrupt
arabianbusiness.com/barclays-said-plan-guilty-plea-over-disclosures-in-qatar-case-677889.html
archive.is/zt2Mv

>Queens speech AXED so dear leader May can rule uninterrupted by constitutional procedure
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-cancel-next-years-queens-10640737
archive.is/FvS5T

>Grenfell cladding was banned - Gov.t in disarray over depth of low-grade housing crisis
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-flammable-cladding-banned-in-uk-philip-hammond-germany-us-a7795696.html
archive.is/odQL5

>His Royal Gingerness; Norwich hacker, jailed for hacking hospital & airport
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hacker-his-royal-gingerness-jailed-for-cyber-attack-on-uk-hospital-airport/
archive.is/fzPCb

>Hammond undermines May: "No deal would be a very bad outcome"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/18/philip-hammond-undermines-pm-eve-brexit-talks-says-no-deal-would/
archive.is/8Ippj

>Diane Abbot returns to parliament after Diabetes scare
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615230/Diane-Abbott-returned-work-shadow-home-secretary.html
archive.is/063f6

Super dad tshirt

Sorry mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annus_Mirabilis_of_1759

1759 best year of my life

>an 8yr old Aston won Le Mans
How will yanks ever recover?

>my trip didn't make the list
Knew you loved me.

Jungle Jim is looking pretty low in the ratings. Are you racist?

they are pretty brave to take on the jews

I found out what the weird guy shouting in my road last was doing.
Apparantly he had lost his dog, and had come up into our road looking for a way to get into one of my neighbour's gardens.
So when he shouted what sounded like "Blark!", it must have been his Dog's name.

I realise my mistake, fuck off I just woke up.

SE?

Whoever recommended I start reading the spectator last thread I am very grateful. It's a nice read so far.

>No zaps
Lad, I ate like ten of these every day whenever I went on holiday to Wales

>I just woke up
Absolute STATE

Wasn't related to the other thugs though who fronted up against the whole street.

Still, wierd night.

You

What do you mean?

>I just woke up
Sort your life out

There can be only one.

I am a Copy. My family live in a Muslim majority neighbourhood and Arabs and Niggers always harass and catcall my sister. She's 12 btw

Very scared now

As far as the decommissioning of IRA weapons go, we only have the word of a Canadian General known for covering up sex crimes in Somalia, a Catholic priest with strong ties to Gerry Adams, and a Protestant priest.

Welcome back Ace.

*Copt
Damn autocorrect

no, not in a million years.

Grenfall has fucked her.

Guide on removing tripfags

>zapp
My man.

As in the website/magazine/news thing? What's so great about it?

Thanks babe

Fuck this heat.. I'm dying lads

Do something about it other than post anime online then for fucks sake then. Even if you don't win a fight they'll back off.

kek the counter protest is loud!

I have a similar experience. You need to make sure your sister is safe. You're her brother and those scumfuck cunts need to be kept far away from her. Convince your parents to move if needs be. At least you're not in London.

There are some good quality articles on there. Don't you have to subscribe after reading a certain number of them though?

>incels commenting on my slayer lifestyle

What do you lot think of Sir Roger Scrutton? I'm considering reading some of his work. Any recommendations?

Kinda want one now tbf.

Stab a nigger and a Muslim for us lad, do the world a favour and make God proud. God hates Muslims and niggers, he told me himself.

fuck tripfags
fuck anime posters
we need hijabs

Imagine advocating people to ignore tripfags and not give them any attention by constantly making threads about them and turning every thread into a discussion about tripfags.

Laughable.

Too hot for a run?

Which mental illness is it you have again?

That's ridiculous. Surely nobody would suck a popsicle shaped like a coc……..

God's work user. We're winning this war. I've noticed that Tripfags are only replying to other tripfags now.
Its kind of sad to be honest, its like watching the loner class clown at school act up to get attention only to be completely ignored. His laughter trailing off and him shutting up.

I am not mentally ill though/

>my slayer lifestyle

>Hottest day of the year
My dad is outside, larping as a canadian, cutting a tree down
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What is wrong with posting anime?

I am planning to get some self defence weapon and personal alarm for her just in case shit really go down.

DO NOT RESPOND TO TRIPFAGS.

So what is your excuse?

Interesting figure, brilliant documentary of his:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Yes, but I haven't ran last few days so I really should go for one later or in the morning

>he gets a shower

>cope
Thanks for the (You) lad.

When the suns low is a good idea.

FUCK THE JEWS
i wish i was a palestinian

My sister will be safe. I make sure she does not wear anything that indicates she is Christian or a Copt when she goes out. Looking for something she can use for self defence now. Catholics in my neighbourhood are too cucked to oblivion to do shit.

He's a top lad. His appearance on Dellingpole's podcast is great

Gay.

Why haven't you joined the military yet?