Strong, Brave trans woman has powerful message for Sup Forums

>"Do not hate. Hate is not so good and to be paranoid is a bust. Feel love that comes from us and try to feel love that you can offer at least from within yourselves, for yourselves'

youtu.be/n062B5gurp0

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Christine-Chandlers-Vintage-Iconic-Stripe-Shirt-/282438324055?hash=item41c2a2cf57:g:abQAAOSw5UZY9xam
youtube.com/watch?v=cIuNlPpQ09I
youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s
hooktube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SJWs have to pretend to like him because he's an oppressed minority now and on their side
I love it

Did you see his fucking SLGBT flag?

Truly Chris is one of the enlightened ones. He's showing us the way. Open that diversity to the max and it's powerless.

Chris Chan stopped being funny a long time ago.

The love quest is ongoing.

who the fuck gave him HRT

its obvious hes on it but what kind of a fucking doctor would actually go with this shit

It never fails to amaze me that chris-chan still isn't involuntarily committed to a closed ward.

I've been in closed wards myself and have yet to see someone as fucked in the head as chris-chan.

>Any girlfriend-free girls looking for looking for a good time?

This is so wrong, years ago he used to be just an autistic basement dweller, and now he is getting worse, another victim of the kikes.

What the fuck is wrong with the local media affiliates putting fucking chrischan, of all people, on air?

You mean to tell me NOBODY else wanted to do an interview?

can you imagine what will happen when he dies?

It seems the more Chris ages the more delusional he become

I get the impression the camera guy was in on it. Look at that zoom on the flag, he was in on it.

Did someone actually buy this

I have the webm of his fake pussy from his post procedure to remove his cock.

Not sure where it is to post it tho.

He put it there himself, didnt he?

A Jewish one.

What happens if I say no to his proposal

cwc's power to entertain amazes me to this day. he's incredibly famous and all he had to do was be really

really

autistic.

Did anyone?

I love trannies from behind!

>Do not hate, hate is not so good.

How has this guy still not went ghost?

To caugh AIDS, someone must wants to fuck you first.

I can't verify 100% but this is the same account with Bob Chandler's putative stamp collection i think

ebay.com/itm/Christine-Chandlers-Vintage-Iconic-Stripe-Shirt-/282438324055?hash=item41c2a2cf57:g:abQAAOSw5UZY9xam

>Chrischan goes to college

what?

I almost don't want to breath because Chris breaths the same air. Anything he supports is more bad than good.

state school. they take damn near everyone.

Is it the same one they kicked him out of because he's not suppose to be back there.

This. It peaked during the Liquid Chris saga, and went to shit during Tomgirl

Just stop and think about this.

Just a few years ago this guy was a fucking Trainwreck in the eyes of everybody. Now, he's an oppressed minority that leftists have to respect and praise.

If this doesn't show peoppe how far society has shifted I don't know what will

That is possibly the most famous sperg in the history of internet and he didn't get a dime from it. Sad.

>Liquid Chris saga
I swear this is like the seasons of some fucked up Truman show.

JUST

God I can't believe Chris-chan is still keeping it going even after all these years.

People buy his shit all the time. Dumb little trinkets he makes and oversells, some art project abortion statue of sanic for $2000 iirc

Yeah, this. I wonder if the majority deep down inside know they are just being idiotic hypocrites or if they are by now so brainwashed that they just disavow their previous thoughts and embrace the mental retardation as salvation.

He got his mom's Ostregel and was rubbing it on his gut for a few weeks. Even bought some from an overseas pharmacy.

Here's the video of him applying it:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIuNlPpQ09I

>Do not hate

tell that to the guy who murdered all of those people.

wow
how can he pretend to be a commie doing such a capitalistic stuff?

Just imagine that this freakshow became a chesspiece in the social politics of our time, what a timeline honestly

he doesn't actually go to school there though, right?

And his mom is ok with him being a fag?

a month of mourning from all 4channers, same as with the passing of any king

youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

For some reason I get the urge to punch him every time I see him. I probably would have bullied him if he went to my school.

No. When his dad was alive, he called Chris a fag a few times.

Chris had to leave the house in tard clothes and then change into his girl clothes.

His mom forcibly cut his hair one time and hated it, but now she's so old and needs Chris that she tolerates it.

It went from a comedy to a tragedy

Even sanic weeps

Does anyone know what ever happened to him pepper spraying the gamestop guy? Did he actually get in trouble or did they just drop the charges?

That looks like Chris chan.

No one did, he's not on HRT. Way to blame the Jews there user for something that didn't even fucking happen.

He paid a fine or did community service or someshit.

use hooktube.com/

Barb needs to die.That saga is going to be amazing. Make or break for OPL!!!!

Did he piss himself; just noticed a wet patch

It's literally the wound where his penis was, and it's leaking.

Just wait for when Barb dies or for the homeless arch. This series is going places man

Hahahahaha holy shit they actually showed one of his autistic drawings on live tv like it was totally normal.

I just want to see where it all goes. Will Chris outlive me?

This young woman seems to be a bit autistic, don't you all think?

Love is nothing more a pussified version of life that feminized men who chop their dicks off want. Stop being a coward, user.

Is it alive?

He talks so weird still. Why the fuck does he still wear that stupid sonic necklace too. Hahahaha

no. he went to community college for

He's the most autistic person I've ever seen.

Holy shit the phrasing

from within yourselves for yourselves

>Sonichu on fucking tv with people pretending it's entirely normal

oh shit

Is the news station based? Surely theres a nonretarted person to interview.

>sitting there all alone

Fucking tragic

It's honestly sad.

I hope he stops this tranny meme and goes back to just being ultra autistic.

His mom looks like she could die at literally any moment, and they're still begging for money constantly so it will be interesting to see if we get the Homeless Saga soon.

What the fuck is that sound at 0:00?

his mom seems to be suffering from something. she doesn't seem to be all there. did you see latest video?

They probably bid that high to fuck with him.

SLGBTQ

S for Sonichu?

because that's awesome

mainstream media and normies need Sonichu to be the first thing they think of when it comes to gay and trans rights

Damn. I wonder if he will actually ever go to jail one day for his violent behavior.

Lol yeah she's not even 10% there.

Even Chris seems like a well adjusted person compared to her.

Barbs gonna die any day now. Look at her. You can tell her brain is fried and she just wants off the hellish ride that is her life. The day she dies we are going to see a new saga that might just be the climactic end of this horrible story.

He has no supermarket job.

Do you think chris cahan can function on his own?

He still has his bent penis and doesn't want to get rid of it.

how old were his parents when they had him? That might explain his mental problems.

PULSE WAS A FLASE FLAG

SHAREBLUE MEDIA MATTERS CORRECT THE RECORD

SAGE THIS THREAD

>cwc ends up helping kill political correctness and sets our society free

That's life for the left - see blacks, muslims, beaners...

THE mistake of God, ladies and gentlemen.

AND I JUST WON

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs

It looks like something out of an award-winning drama movie.

You can almost hear her retarded son saying the last part of the word "action" at the very beginning.

It's an act. Barb is a total scammer. That's her "pity" act. She's more coherent in real life.

There's also a theory that these videos are her ideas since people have shitted out money for her tranny, retard son in the past.

Someone paid $1500 for his stupid Sanic Totem. He's literally a gold shitty retard.

wtf...why?

who pays money for this shit. i mean i like the chris chan saga, but i'd never give money to him

You had to remind me this exists. I can only imagine the shit smell.

It depends to be honest, I don't really know their financial situation but if he can keep his mothers house after she dies, and if he keeps getting money from patreon and selling his autistic creations on ebay then he might have enough for food and stuff like that.

But knowing Chris it's more likely that he'll spend all the money on expensive toys and lose the house and become homeless.

In Chris Chan's mind, that is th path to a boyfriend-free girl or a sweetheart from the ground-up.

His whole life is one big WHY

DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS

Makes you wonder how long he will keep this up

He has a cutie mark.