Question

I have a question, Sup Forums. I keep hearing about the world's first head transplant on a human this year in December. I want to know, if you could get a male's head on a female's body then what gender would they be and then could they go into the woman's bathroom? Although they were born a man with XY chromosomes, they are now on a woman's body with XX chromosomes.

This question could be completely irrelevant too if you just flat out couldn't put a man's head on a woman's body, but idk for sure.
What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m92pGd2-hiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The genitals of the person peeing is what matters.

If the genitals are a penis go to the penis toilet.
If the genitals are a vagina go to the vagina toilet.

End of story.

If he faps would that make him a homosex?

But he still is attracted to women, or in a really rare scenario, let's say he were a pedophile.
He could get away with a lot of shit in the women's bathroom.

wait are you telling me chico is quiet, and that the boss is a transwoman with an artificial womb who is being played by reedus?? kojima is truly an absolute madman.

but in all seriousness, if a transplant happens, if its possible to put a male head on a female body, if the host does not reject the donor's body within a few hours/days, if that person's psyche was not destroyed to the point where the cognitive overhead posed by this question would even matter, then i would say "play it by ear." Some i would refer to as a man, some as a woman. I know ya'll hate trannies, but this one is pretty based and has a good explanation of gender.
youtube.com/watch?v=m92pGd2-hiQ

Fpbp

>I know ya'll hate trannies, but this one is pretty based and has a good explanation of gender.

>there will come a time in the future when mentally ill men kidnap attractive women to cut off their heads and steal their bodies.

Trannies win this time.

the tranny i sent was opposed to the bill that gave trannies "equal rights." like i said, pretty based. and i hate my fellow leaves. day of the rake can't come any sooner

i bet a 4 pack that this transplant will not work as intended

human body ain't fucking body+head thing, its a complicated system and we don't understand MOST of it.
so best case scenario he either will be a veggie anyway or life long pill pusher

>after the west falls the leftover trannies, now starved of their estrogen supplements, kidnap herds of women to extract the hormone and keep themselves at their insane status quo

trannies are mentally ill, they already have equal rights as human beings they're just crazy and trying to make people play along with their fantasy

This surgery is a nightmare. Even see those Soviet experiment with grafting a dog, head on another dog?

I would rather die.

sounds like good sci-fi horror waiting to be written

Are they transplanting the whole head or the brain?

and that's why i put equal rights in scare quotes, and why the tranny opposed the bill.

There would be a high chance of rejection, so most likely death.
However, in other cases, it has been recorded that people who receive a transplant take on some aspects of the person they received the organ. Given that the body wouldn't be rejected, they would most likely start taking on feminine features, since the body is what would produce things like estrogen.

He's going to regret it and want to be put out of his misery but he'll lose all ability to talk and kept alive for research purposes like that japanese guy with the radiation incident. He's going to regret it dearly. He is going to experience hell and evil no man should ever endure. Poor soul, I pray he dies peacefully and pain free.

The entire head.

They'd be a fag.
>why was that so difficult?

>head transplant
It's going to be body transplant from a recently deceased donor.