Chaos at Portland pride rally 6-18-17

youtube.com/watch?v=kt7KMGwFSDs

Not good. Low blow to kick someone on the floor in the head. Even if he's with the homophobe people at an LGBTQ event.

>sad

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every day the world resembles an A Wyatt man cartoon more and more.

the thing that irritates me the most about that vid is the guy who starts directing traffic like he has authority

all fags must die

That screeching....

I'm pretty sure he was not a homophobe at the event. I think he was just providing security for them. That's what another guy with the trump shirt, and another guy with some veteran clothes were also doing. He didn't chant or anything.

They didn't agree with the homophobe group, but they were providing them with security for their freedom of speech.

I FUCKING HATE THOSE PEOPLE

he was just providing security and had some guy kick him in the head :-(

He's been at several events by Patriot Prayer in Oregon, like:

1. the alt-right protest 2 weekends ago in portland
2. the protests in evergreen state university a few days ago in olympia

I think his name is "Tiny" and he's from American Samoa. He's 21. He's all over this page:

PatriotPrayerUSA (on fbook)

feel bad for the guy, since I know of someone that died after 1 blow to the head, and this guy got kicked twice in the head. hope he got it looked at.

>the straight white women
They're so far up their own ass that they have to name the race.

>piece of shit piece of shit!
Did leftists cuck themselves out of all good insults?

Most insults work by associating the target with something broader you dislike, like faggots niggers and retards. Unwillingness to offend/generalize larger groups doesn't leave them with much.

I will never ever understand kicking someone in the head. It's like you're asking for life in prison.

political rallies/events here in Portland and the west/northwest (seattle, san francisco, etc.) are just extremely to the left and easily turn to violence. it's just the way things are here m8

if you wear a maga hat long enough, someone is going to throw things at you or start beating you

How much for that plate of food?

prolly like $15

Welcome to /polgb/,

discord dot gg/YX58v

Don't use piece of shit as an insult user. You're going to offend copropheliacs.

God told us not to allow this

What a cute lesbian couple.