London, England

>London, England

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-who-waved-flag-alongside-10636654
archive.is/G5qFx
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-19/london-high-rise-building-materials-banned-in-uk-ministers-say/8629106?pfmredir=sm
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-london-dead-legal-action-campaign-fire-safety-mariem-elgwahry-nadia-choucair-a7795586.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6 innocent whites killed by a peaceful fridge

RIP Tony, Dennis, Steve, Sheila and Marco

Yeah, London's a very slightly better place than it was this time last week

Yes, it's why we are here, you dumb potato faggot.

After years of being betrayed, what donyou expect?

They move Tony Disson from floor 22 to floor 10.

AS A MATTER OF FACT they move EVERYONE that died on floor 22.

also no one dead on 11, 12, 13

This was JESUS CHRIST performing revenge for the London and Manchester attacks.

>white genocide in Britains capital

Say it with me, lads
PART AND PARCEL

Nothing of value lost

Did the mayor say this is also just part of modern city life?

You mean fridge of hate don't you user.

Thankfully this man escaped and he can tell everyone his story all over the news and have his picture taken all the time.

why doesnt some lazy nigger british user find out if this guy is even a taxi driver in London

I heard this on the news and thought "how horrible", but then i learned the vast majority killed were muslim and i was relieved.

Most of the whites got out because it was early in the morning and they were on their way to work?

Wow, London, what a fucking shithole.

It's actually true that if you travel in public transport a bit into working hours the carts will be 90% brown... Can imagine the same in Britain in a lot of places.

That fire killed at least 100 shitskins. Wait for the full numbers to come out.

Lol. Goes to show how easy it would be to remove them when they all live in large cities.

:D most whites got out because they were smart and not lazy niggers.

Got to love seeing all the muslims crying about this and shitskins whining about the great tragedy.

Also observe the red cross and other traitor organisations helping these mongrels

RIP Tony, Dennis, Steve, Sheila and Marco
WTF I love bullshit gov waste and "green" facades now

I thought it happened at night?

Isn't it reported as 95% white people dead in the USA?

>dying in a fire
>white
Pick one

5 GCSE's at A-C is literally nothing in the UK. I didn't attend school for the last two and a half but I still got 6. It's more impressive that 75% of them aren't black.

What did Gloria Trevisan do?

Too many white people. As we can see, London hasn't yet reached true diversity.

Bush fires here wipe out entire 100% white Christian conservative towns.

inspiring... if I had enough money to afford matches.

Sorry, forgot I was on reddit and left out the /s

What happened to the 22nd floor?

raycissm keepin us gud bois down

Jesus came through the ceiling and carried the few White folk in the building to safety.

Something is amiss with floor 22

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-who-waved-flag-alongside-10636654

Always archive archive.is/G5qFx

user, this can't possibly be true. I've been told repeatedly by Britcunts that the poor performance and high criminality of American blacks is entirely due to evil, racist white Americans and police who literally hunt black people for sport.

>the top is the most damaged
Good now the maw-maw clan wont terrorize us any more

Thanks, based Norway

Sköl for you and your based script

Captcha: castle kill

the moslems were bound to turn on each other sooner or later user, lets not blame the vertical oven

/this
These poor white fellas didn't deserve it

Not even the Mussie children deserved it 2bh

Not enough shitskins died, sad...

floor 22. 22 is a number with a meaning.

Manchester bombing was on the 22nd. Salman Abedi was 22.

22 people reported dead.

13th floor always bad luck. No one dead there.

POLICE STATE.
UK blacks are even more systematically oppressed. They aren't even considered human by law. When a British armed officer kills a black man they don't bother recording it as if it was a wild squirrel or bird. The police have been known to prowl the rooftops with sniper rifles gunning down any unsuspecting blacks or Poles they find.

>Someone was going around telling people to stay inside.
No wonder so many ethnics died.

did all these people die?

Good. Less Muslims in Britain.

13th floors are usually empty for fire rescues and such

>Not 12b or 14.

The plot thickens

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-19/london-high-rise-building-materials-banned-in-uk-ministers-say/8629106?pfmredir=sm

go watch the survivors on the morning talk shows. Those are all the plants.

everyone on the 13th floor is paranoid and runs out first.

or

Human sacrifices, burning tower, black magic.

To the Sanctum Santorum. Must scry for an answer. We can not risk another daemon summoned onto this world.

And then some
Count is up to 58

Looks like we found a solution for the refugee problem just build cheap tall buildings.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-london-dead-legal-action-campaign-fire-safety-mariem-elgwahry-nadia-choucair-a7795586.html

22nd floor

I wish Fire Chan visited more often.

Probably Jimmy Savile taxi rides too. I wonder how many kids ended up in some random hospital in a coma or sedated, while their parents die in the fire.

There was no sprinklers, or even fire alarms

MSM isn't covering the riots that have been happening in Kensington
Or that Theresa May got showered in broken bottles when she was out there today

This, i want more dead shitskins.

this guy covers his ass. There were fire alarms but they were veeeery lowwwwww

I'm wondering what the fuck Teresa May even has to do with this.

She literally has nothing to do with building code enforcement, fire fighting, or construction. The building was built decades ago.

What the fuck, exactly, is her involvement?

Just typical Leftist behavior. I mean, it's classic Rules for Radicals shit. They're *still* doing it and people don't understand.

>Not even the Mussie children deserved it 2bh

kek

She's prime minister

Politically, she apparently should be seen to be in tune with the nation's grief

Meanwhile, Kensington council's £270million stash just got uncovered... massive corruption, kickbacks from tenders etc

Mariem was a QT.

anyone know how this fire started?

lel, blaming the conservative party for bureaucratic fuck ups.

If it were up to the far right, the Muslims wouldn't have been let in the country and the building would have never been built or would have been bulldozed decades ago.

It's a 40+ year old building. Built in the 1970s. It's an American style ghetto building built to shit standards.

save for the handful of humans lost i'm actually pretty happy with the results

Look how diverse the victims are. If a tragedy with a death toll occurs anywhere in London, Britain becomes whiter.

Ethiopian taxi driver on the 4th floor's flat

Whether or not it was a fucked fridge as his story goes, he calmly packed his shit into garbage bags and knocked on his neighbors door

Fire spread straight up through the inside of the exterior cladding just put up, the cheap shit which is just PE sandwiched between two thin layers of aluminium... they did this to make the building not look so pov for the new college next door

It's God punishing the vermin for their attacks on his chosen people, the Anglos.

Lel?

You need to go back, faggot

looks legit

I weep for the Europeans who died but to all the others I can only say INSHALLAH!!

I thought UK blacks were better than american niggers.

Huh...

Wincha: Apartment buildings

It's quintessentially British

Wait, whats happening in that picture? someone explain me

See the flag? lel! sacre blu!

>immigrants living in a building designed for poors

#whoa #wow #almonds activated #cashews compiled #peanuts powered

Yes. The higher up the flats the more subhumans there live.

He's implying it was a ritual sacrifice. Certain floors were cleared out and some rooms probably had sigils and such painted on them.

Lots of children (vigins) died in a firey blaze.

22 is 2 times 11. Numerological shit.

Implying that virgins/chidlren burned on a pyre.

- demon/djinn summoning
- Moloch worship
- ritual sacrifices to some old god

Maybe someone summoning a daemon to stop Brexit and fight Kek.

Crazy shit, you know. Don't think about it too much.

More Victim pictures released

I hope for your sake you dont really believe in that bullshit.

too soon.....

I just noticed the sunflower kept popping up during London happenings.I thought it was weird so I put them all together.

You really would fucking think that no one had ever heard of a building burning down or people dying in a fire before. It's getting ridiculous now

Top Kek

being more racists could have saved the two italians

how did the neighbor see the kitchen?

I'm just telling you what conspiracy theorists and even some of these superstitious people might come up with.

MSM is already telling these folks that the government conspired against them... told people to stay inside in case of a fire, fire alarms were non-functional.

Where do you think this is going?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams and such.

iv often thought about this, with blacks,muslims and other refugee scum often concentrated in high density commission housing, a few targeted arson attacks could wipe out thousands of the parasites in a single evening

lol

I notice that a few of those women have their hair showing, and need to be taken down to the River Thames and stoned to death for causing men to rape.

>Goes to show how easy it would be to remove them when they all live in large cities.
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

NIGGER

Have fun stoning charred remains

KEEP CALM AND PART AND PARCEL