How fucked are you?

How fucked are you?

I'm debt free

>debt free

its your own fault, americans, that you do what the politicans want.
>everytime whine & complain
>but never do something to change..

People who graduate with debt they can't pay off are idiots who fucked themselves. Sure, it's pretty messed up that the government profits off student loans, but if you take them, you better know that you're going into a career which allows you to pay it off.

Point is, take responsibility for your actions you mongs

Or better yet just say you're a gay black lesbian on your application and get mountains of money

I paid my tuition in real time, zero debt, eat shit losers

this

not at all
got into my fathers trade
mad cash

Debt free niqqer

What a bunch of whiney faggots

At my graduation nobody wanted a hat but I said "fuck it, I want a damn hat", but they gave me a too large hat and I couldn't wear it anyway, bastards

>went to college for 3.5 years for stupid liberal arts degree because I was retarded (philosophy)
>fortunately went to cheap school and I was poor so I got a bunch of money from FAFSA every semester and actually ended up with a little extra money left over from it

I'm probably the luckiest retard ever

Debt free.
I attend college, but i pay for the whole semester it in advance, so im debt free

>philosophy degree

no youre not

I doubt these guys paid any debt

Millennials BTFO

>Retards actualy fell for the college meme
Those poor kids

Degrees are supposed to be an investment. Not in the liberal "investment in yourself :33333" sense, in the actual finanical investment sense (you know the actual definition).
If you have a degree that's worth anything, the debt is not a problem.
If the debt is a problem for you, then you shouldn't have gotten your retarded "degree" in the first place.

It's really fucking simple guys. If you are one of those retards complaining about study debt or blaming (society for not letting you know it was a bad thing to do) you are literally just a dumb person.

The FIRST thing I did when chosing a degree was filtering everything out that wasn't a good investment by looking at unemployment rates of different majors, average and median wages etc.. Only THEN I started to look at what amongst the remaining possibilites was something I could see myself doing on a day-to-day basis.

If you're the type of person that didn't look up the numbers and did the actual calculations: YOU ARE AN IDIOT and have no business even thinking about going to a university in the first place.

I have waaaay more respect for people who know their limits and strengths and go for a specific trade that actually has a future, than delusional commie mongoloids like yourself.

I'm retarded because you don't get a job with a philosophy degree. I signed up for it and then 3 years in I finally asked my counselor, "hey wait a minute, what kind of job do I even get with this"

"uhhh well you can go to law school or something after idk"

"oh ok"

People always say that you shouldn't go to college just to get a job, but when it costs thousands of dollars I think that's pretty retarded to say. If I want to learn just for the sake of learning I can read at the library and internet for free

>his education isn't free
AHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK ON MUTILATED JEW DICK FAGGOT

What are you doing now with your life buddy?

This

Why are they in debt?

20k, probably 10k more incoming.
Major health issues right after starting college, years ago. I'm fucked. Should have given up right away, but I figured my Dr would fix me up and I'd manage to get my shit together, well neither of us did.
20k in debt, no diagnosis, trying new treatments, new medication, struggling to get my education together, won't be done anytime soon, still probably have to sink 10k more in it, but it's way too late to go back.
/blog

Zero debt. Ruined my back and several other joints in the infantry, but at least I was able to pay for school without loans.

Of course I don't have a job that uses my degree, so that's kind of a kick in the balls.

Not too fucked but enough to be cautious.

Home could sell for 400 right now. Remaining mortgage of 160
Own my car outright
Have personal debt in the form of a line of credit at 15k, paying that off as aggressively as I can.
Make around 1400/wk so it's not too terrible. Saving as much as I can to gtfo toronto next year as all white people should.

>are idiots
To be fair, they are people who since childhood were told by every adult they trust that they MUST go to college.

They don't figure out that the older generation is screwing them over until it is too late,

>mommy paid for my college so no debt

Not much. I only have to pay registration fees, books, and if I don't pass the subject it wil double its costs. 12k max if u aren't a potato head. If u study at home, 6k. Zero debts.

Even shit tier STEM jobs are paying 50-60k. How is a little debnts even a problem?

>tfw 30 NEET
>tfw higher net worth than 90% of my age group

The US is a horrible place

columbine school pic...clever

the smart ones are in debt you see

Your last sentence says it all. The Internet is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to arts based studies. I'd be more comfortable learning math and science in the classroom, but learning history or something in front of my own computer without jewish influence to remind of the 6^27484

I work in a tractor manufacturing company and got a loan for used BMW but don't have enough to return but don't worry I just got a microloan and will surely at least double it in slot machines.

It is pretty messed up that supposedly public colleges here profit off the same student loans. They keep the tuition just high enough to milk the maximum number of students for the maximum govt loan money.

People talk about the dim students, the idiotic govt loans, and wallstreet. It is time we look at the colleges/proffs themselves.

debt free
but at the same time i'm not :^)

Excuses.

I had to go to uni from my parents too and at that moment in my life I liked nothing more than drawing and making Gamemaker/Flash videogames. Yet at no point would I have ever been so retarded as to go for something as pointless as an art-"""degree""", animation, graphic design or some crap like "video game design" or something . That would clearly be a waste of money so I never considered it as a viable option in the first place.

It's basically like saying: "ok, so I want to work in a starbucks all my life (or -best case scenario- work ridiculous hours for pennies and worrying about paying to bills all my life), but I want to maximize the pleasure I have in the few years before that happens".

As a Gadsden flag you shouldn't shove away personal responsibility in favor of blaming external factors like that.

I graduated from a state college with 0 debt because I'm not a retard or a pussy. I worked through college and also got small family loans, either from my grandparents, my mom helping pay, or from my brother (I loaned to him sometimes too).

It wasn't even that expensive per semester. It was around $8000.

About £45k senpai

>I'm debt free
This.

I owe some money on the house, thats about it. Mid 30s/no college living the skilled trade meme. I have no debts, a few cars a respectable house and a family...In a one income home.

Skilled trades are memes by the way. An apprenticeship pays you WELL to get an education, than the trade pays you even better.

If I had to cash out right now I am ahead, so I am comfy AF and don't mind waiting the last 10 years out to pay off the house.

Debt free because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Jesus you better be a doctor soon or something

>tfw summer job was enough to pay for my $1500 per semester tution

Went to uni for 5 years, no debt. Student loans is a system to keep the goyim down and I am not some goy.

0 debt but thinking of doing a 100k MBA...

$46k here

It's so funny that everyone is pushing this narrative that you don't go to 4 year colleges and go to Trade school or work in a factory....so we're making college for the rich or what? Maybe a kid has dreams of being the first in his family? Making jobs doesn't mean shooting people's dreams down

Uhhhhhhh, my parents pay for my college and my grandmother also gave me a trustfund for education

Actually, every single person I know and went to school with has their parents pay for their college

I'm 100% serious when i say
>why the fuck do you people need student loans

never accumulated any real debt getting my degree without any family assistance after moving out at the age of 17 on my own

when I hear about kids whining and complaining about their debt I hold no sympathy. Most of the kids that get student debt seem to have no understanding of finances, they waste and throw money away "because I'm going into debt anyways". I've seen countless students just wasting money away like using it to buy ricer gaming laptops and retarded shit like that or going out to clubs and popping bottles every weekend. No wonder they end up in debt.

>paying off my loan on my apartment
>will now study on a 2 year vocational university for free since I live in[spoiler] [/spoiler]>Sweden

I cant tell if joking. MBA's are not worth that any more. I assume you are business minded. Get a job in the industry of your choice. Bust your ass, get into management. Go to executive MBA classes paid for by your work. I have never helped a leaf, but serious advice MapleAnon, dont get the mba until some one pays you to.

t. Engineer/MBA and CTO.

>complaining about 35k debt

I'm aight

I'm doing a higher apprenticeship in legal services with my local council. I'm 20 and have about £30,000 in my account.

So I'm pretty comfy.

Thanks user. Engineer too.

Euro abroad, not a leaf, if it makes you feel better

>did a worthless degree, didn't even paid 300$ for the actual oficial tittle, as it won't ever make a diference but being poorer
>no debts
>min wage part-time job after some time neet
>living in mom's basement
>+10k in cash and offshore gold
not too shabby, I would have suicided if I was american

like fucking up so hard wasn't enought you end with the cherry on top that is +150k debt, insane.

My sister did an online 2 year one for 30k. Almost doubled her salary with Corrections Canada. (Psychology /meme grad)

>graduating college with debt

I never get people these days. I did BS/MS without paying a dime and I'm a white European Gentile.

Worked two jobs while in college, aged like 5 years prematurely but debt free.

I'm not. I dont have a GED in my 30s.

Community College is $10k a year in my state. I have no dreams that is anywhere near that figure.

36k here....

yeah, and half those kids majored in "womens studies" or "lesbian puppetry" and then cry when they are up to their eyeballs in debt and cant pay it off bc they cant find a job.

This

>get accounting degree
>get job
>apparently super effective at it
>move up quickly
>lower management
>"hey user we want to pay for you to get additional classes for CPA also pay for you to get an MBA so you can be upper management

Kinda feel bad cause I feel like a boomer
>acct degree did put me 80k in debt because came from poor family that did not understand money
>kinda bad at it myself but make enough that its not a problem, gonna raise my kids with dem allowances and sheet so hopefully they get it

Just do well enough in high school to get free tuition somewhere, not that hard.

0 rubles
I am not a nigger

> GO TO COLLEGE EDUCATE YOURSELF

>26k

wow you can literally pay it off in a year fuckstick

60k for civil engineering
80k salary

Doing alright.

I'm a trust fund babby going to an American college debt free. I'm brown and they won't even give me any financial aid.

well, europe situation is sided differently, apparently, your children are the slaves that will pay your worthless education, well, if you even have kids

the prize on university is paid by productive people and the productive people of +20 years ahead, which is still retarded but the consequences didn't arrive yet

you mighty pay 1-3k/year or less, but the actual cost for every year at college is over +15k

mine was daddy but true

Company paid for bachelor's degree.

Funny part is i probably wont use it because i make more in a skilled trade.

Plus it was a business degree so nothing of value was lost

paid my student loan off 2 or 3 years after graduating

all i owe on is my house and my car

>revisionist history
>daily BLM protests
>common core math
>genderless bathrooms
>$10 a coffee

no thanks

no debt, 8k savings, poorfaggottry can be solved if you bother to live below your standard.

>cherrypicking the lowest number in the image
Could you pay off 76k in a year, faggot?

>education is free
>get paid $730 a month
>that's $35,000 over 4 years
but muhh low taxes!!

I'm a junior with a +$5500 Balance

> Falling for the college meme
> 7 months of trade school
> Making more than my college friends all stuck as waiters
> No debt, at all
> Looking for my house
> Company will pay all my tuition if I do decide to go

Man I love watching all my former classmates struggle

About 800 bucks on my Visa, 25k saved. Never went to uni.
>pay into provincial healthcare pension for 2 years and job gets cut
>waiting for papers so they can pay out the commuted value of ~$26k

what do with $50k Sup Forums

I am even 20k in the plus.

Feels good growing up relatively poor and learning how to handle your money

how did they get out for such little debt? College with rent/expenses cost me 250k

blow it like a nigger

seriously though buy a house, save it, 401k

lots of options

Post 9/11 GI Bill... not fucked at all.

I'm not fucked at all. It's a perk of living in a first world country.

My parents paid for my 50K a year tuition. Thank god I'm white.

Education is free here

>went to undergrad for 4 years
>went to grad school for 8 years
>mfw i'm debt-free

>80k acct degree
>graduated in '13
>already paid off

76k is literally nothing if you got a real degree

23k in euro money. i work a minimum wage job and I'm 29.

This.
Sitting on €14k right now.

Still owe about 15k.
Degree is worthless.
Making about 45k in an unrelated field right now, could be worse.

go to hell cunt

Debt is for cucks

>education is free
Not when the gov is raping it out of everyone else and making them pay so idiots can drop out of school

jesus CHRIST that pic

Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

We are gonna fulfill Hitler's dream.

For working class whites ( myself and family) being white is actually a hindrance....automatically I'm lumped with all the "oppressors"......if I were black I would get more scholarships....

>70k

I mean it sucks, but it'll be paid off in ten years.
Literally what's the big deal with sub-100k debt?

Should I move to your country? I am trying to study medicine here in the states'

inb4.....white/blue eyes

First year in towards a CE degree. Making money so far.