When are flags going back to normal? Or is this a new permanent thing? I dislike it

When are flags going back to normal? Or is this a new permanent thing? I dislike it.

New flags are meant to make this place worse. That was the intention.

t. infidel

Sup Forums is better with the new system.
Now nobody goes off topic about canadians or rare flag bullshit.

What does his shirt mean? Does he like handguns?

>t. Jew

>leaf detected

OP looks like a queer with his faggy nigger hat and tight pants

Kurt Travis is best DGD vocalist.

obviously

The little bits of subversion are fairly quiet, but they're there. This user is right, though there's not much the flags can do that hasn't already been done

fuck flags

Its a band.

They crack down on off-topic posting and shitposting yet put in fucking meme flags. Sort yourselves out, mods.

fuck you faggot

OP looks like poster child for:
Got meth for a wigga and-or will polish knob for burgers and meth

Are you sad you can't dismiss people because of their nationality anymore but have to adress their arguments, burger?

you sound like a national SJW you piece of shit

I like the new system.

flags are intended to divide the hive mind in the same way people tweet themselves racist stuff from puppet accounts then show the world how tough their life is. You best believe leafs are pretending to be aussie. you need a proxy now more than ever

God damn. The flags aren't new. You are. Custom flags were a thing before any of you came here. If you think the custom flags are "new" you have to go back.

Flasg wil stay, too much nu-pol morons attacking people only

Yeah, but people still don't. If they don't like something being said they just ignore it. If they do a million people pile on. It's actually making this place MORE of an echo chamber.

Because I come from an unpopular nation, I like it.

>national SJW
DoN't even know what that's supposed to be, burger

newfags need to go

this

Use your brain, oh wait you're a commie retard...

Okay, just because they existed before doesn't mean they're not a shit idea.

I disagree. This place is starting to show some signs of EU pride and interest in leftist ideas.

This. Getting rid of them was a short lived decision. Your newfag is showing OP. Perhaps a certain site with upvotes is more your style?

Another reason for 2 flags.

Who else /pirate/?

There are 2 threads up right now with faggots bitching about the flags. Fucking newfags shitting up the place.

Hide the threads then you retarded cuck

What is it exactly? Do random people get thier flags shown? I still don't get it.

flagfags aren't just going to surrender
gives leafs a chance to hide behind a false flag without being noticed

daily PSA that anyone not using their country flag can be assumed to be either a leaf, swede, or shitskin.

I figure they're underage kids here for the memez, the quality of post seems to reflect this.

This IS a return to normality, newfag

Geoflags have only been a thing on here for about 2.5 years

>Newfags don't know that geoflags were implemented as a punishment
Newfags pls go back to plebbit

>ha ive been in this treehouse longer than u have!!! xD

And you think reddit is bad? hahahahaha