Why can't we just be friends?

I'm tired of always being on the opposite side of the country in Europe we're the most similar to.

Germany and Britain are natural allies, I don't see how our quarrels could survive the next decades

Don't listen to the beady Bernd

your Queen is german , ask your kikes and freemasons why things went wrong in the past . and by the way : your class society is the reason why you "had to " go to war - a society based on 3rd world commodities + cheap labour has no chance vs. a proto high tech society we allready had in 1927/ 30

after the brexit ordinary britbongs will suffer , will stay very poor . for the next 9o years or longer . enjoy single glasing and tesco chickenfood , Hightechbernd

>your Queen is german
>i have no understanding of history or royalty: the post

You can't hide behind that false flag, turkroach. I know your true face.

like, peace, love, and harmony, man
hitler wanted to ally with you (((anglokikes))) but instead you called in the (((amerikikes))) and the (((russkikes))) to gang on hans since you kikes couldnt take him 1 on 1 nor 2 on 1
degenerate scumbag hooknoses amd literal golem drone tools of evil

Never trust eternal anglo. They have divided and worked against continental Europe for centuries and keep doing it even today.

Most annoying are British tourists and soccer fans. Singing songs about bombing innocent German civilians and drinking German beer while doing so.

You guys are truly Untermenschen and the eternal Anglo.

We'll accept responsibility for WW2 but WW1 was definitely your fault. What made you feel the need to try and rival the biggest empire in the world? We were buddies before that, especially with Hessians.

You bomb us, we bomb you. That's what happens in a war.

I'll accept we're the worst tourists though. We are Slav tier when it comes to drinking.

Germans here are always really arrogant and can't handle banter

Truly a sad people.

if only Britain had listened to sir Mosley more instead of listening to the shabbos goy drug addicted cigar chomping Winston Churchill

maybe they'd still have their empire

>colonized by your colonies

We're taught that Churchill is based. He definitely was on the Islamic Question.

Unfortunately I think us and Germany are just doomed to an eternal conflict because of geography: they are in the middle of Europe and will always try to dominate it - we are an island and will always seek to undermine a unified continent on our doorstep.

The sad thing is it is the Germans who we are the most similar to us in Europe. Maybe the Dutch more so.

Queen Vickie fucked up, german aristocracy fucked up, Bismarck fucked up, finally the kaiser fucked up.

Queen Vickie should have let her daughter be married to the Kaiser in Germany, easing relations between the two countries. The German aristocracy should have wanted a closer relationship with Britain instead of Russia. Bismark should have taken kaiserine victorias suggestions more seriously into establishment of a proper constitutional monarchy, instead of fobbing her off as a foreigner. Finally the Kaiser should have told Bismarck to pull his head in. Bismarks war mongering made Germany great, but ultimately it was his rampant nationalist ideals combined with the kaisers desire of empire that brought about WW1. Germany could have been the most powerful country in Europe and it could have been the German century if they had only considered the kaiserines ideas.

DELET

But it's true though

Are you with me, Bongs?

Ive talked to many old Brits and I'd say it's a popular opinion that WW2 was regrettable but the Germans fucked up big time in WW1. Why would you even try and rival the biggest empire of the time when you literally just have the fatherland and an African shithole outpost?

Because they're ruining Europe

nah it´s just banter. The anglos will help us out in the end, right? r- right?

WW1 was the worst thing that happened to Europe. The Christmas story in the trenches always touches me.

Germans are ultra cucks because we brainwashed them to be. Germany to us is what Jihadists are to the US. We created the monster that hurts us.

Aye!

Hear, hear!

i drank a german "friend's" beer once because he told me to hold it. he went crazy for hours and stopped talking to me.
you guys don't understand banter

Pretty dickish of you tbf

Netherlands is cute. CUTE.

>Germany and Britain are natural allies, I don't see how our quarrels could survive the next decades

you're an islamist.

Why would you drink another man's beer?

>tfw both are vassal states of Murica
kekek

>You guys are truly Untermenschen and the eternal Anglo.

You're a muslim eu shill.

t. Mof

you're a total faggot and completely oblivious to it, no wonder nobody likes you

All Germanic peoples should get together and kill everyone else amirite?

because he told me to hold it when there's a perfectly good table he could have put it on

>All Germanic peoples should get together and kill everyone else amirite?

they already are, they are exterminating every white person and culture in Europe with islam

Yeah, it really hits the feels.
We should have just laughed at the Austro-Hungarians' autistic sperging instead of being the even bigger spergs.
Good to hear.

But my dude, that's the liberal globalist Jew

>But my dude, that's the liberal globalist Jew

Yes, the EU, and Germany is cucked AF for it. You canæt be nationalist if you want your nation to merge into some parody of the US, that's not nationalism.
Nationalism is about sovereignty and the sustainability of ones own culture.
Not shoving billions of immigrants into the country.

It's the opposite way around you illiterate. German Empire literally dindu nuffin. Second Reich = best Reich

Wise. Part of us are still uncucked and some are even uncucking themselves. We should form some sort of brotherhood.

Fuck off cuck

I'm an Englishman, I hate the Germans, I hate the French, I hate the Irish, the Scots, everyone is afraid of me.

>I hate the Germans, I hate the French, I hate the Irish, the Scots

And yet you're the bastard child of all those nations...

M E N A G E

>Wise. Part of us are still uncucked and some are even uncucking themselves. We should form some sort of brotherhood.

I hope you wake up, Hamburg, Lübeck and Dresden and all the other cities used to be so beautiful and clean. But no longer, now its a part of the union. Dirty and diverse in poverty and despair, filled with criminals from all corners of the earth.
The biggest enemies are not wearing suicide belts and quoting some mythical bs, they're wearing suits and quoting eu legislation.

Anglo and german autism is a danger to us all

>I'm an Englishman

You are a patriot and a nationalist, you are entitled to your own country and culture. And for that I respect and admire you!

"steals someones beer that he paid for"

"Just banter m9)

Brits are okay.
The French though...

Firstly, the Germans in Germany today are not the guys that were there in the 1940s and before, they are the result of Soviet rape armies.

Secondly Bongland is finished anyway and is effectively a Somali-Pakistan colony at this point. See list of 3rd worlders who dies int he tower block and then this pic related.

You declared war in both World Wars.

Anyway the main reason is that your country's elite was hellbent on war and had toxic ties to global banking even back then. Read up on some of the pre-war diplomatic policies Britain did, hell there were even plans on how to divide Germany and Austria-Hungary before war broke out.

>everyone is afraid of me

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Off to Berlin on Wednesday to get shitfaced and try and bang some German girls. Someone has to fit the stereotype.

You'd better be afriad, the DUP is now in government now, and I they're itching to send in her majesty's finest to genocide you leprechaun filth.

>wanting to trust the Eternal Teuton
Beware the Siren's song, brother!

>wants to bang german girls
>in Berlin

>heh, I may have invaded France in WW1 and Poland in WW2, but I never declared war, therefore you are the warmongerer xD

I don't know why we can't just trade and work with each other without being in their autistic club?

Actually i like black women so either or and i'm happy

Ireland has nothing to fear. They willingly became part of the Greater Reich's Co-Prosperity Sphere. Reichschancellor Merkel will send them millions upon millions of fuzzy wuzzy muzzies to protect them.

That's not banter you cock gobbling retard. Go neck yourself.

We shouldn't have bombed Germany it was a mistake. They were on the right track and we didn't see it. We have fallen into the trap of the jew. We made Germany feel so guilty about their 6 gorillion jews that now they have turned into ultra cucks that support the jew by any means, they won't even detest or question the slightest wrongdoings of Israel. The jews are trying the same thing in the US now. Trying to paint Trump as a nazi.

Britain and America can still be saved... most of Europe has already fallen into the hands of the jews.

you triggered my autism vain , this constant german bashing doesnt lead anywhere , its just makes you feel like you have the moral high ground and makes us more divided

That's alright as long as you got him a new one, which I'm sure you didn't

Tbh I voted for BREXIT because it felt like we had totally lost control of our country - wages stagnant and housing just ridiculously unobtainable due to uncontrolled immigration. People flooding here who literally hate us and totally transforming entire communities. Brexit made and still makes sense. I only hope we can become a high-tech manufacturing economy instead of the Jewish service economy that we are. Services are fucking boring and achieve nothing great - or anything at all really. Service industries are for do-nothing women who ant to seem all empowered. Fuck em. So no hard feelings, cunt - it just isn't working for us and we need to try something new whilst we still can, and immigration hasn't turned us into even more of a hellhole than it already has. Lock up and kill Tony Blair desu.

No

Shut the fuck up your country could only defeat spear chuckers in ww2. Maybe if you got your shit together Hitler could have defeated the Russians before the allies invaded.

Germans tried but Churchill was a pro-jew moron

UK to control the seas while Germany controls the land = perfect world and no more subhumans

fuck off, the eternal kraut will never and has never been our ally

>projecting

I like Germans and agree we are much alike, Germans have a wicked sense of humor and are a proud people.

But sadly both Germany and UK are forbidden from feeling proud ever again. =(

Well We will be mates from now on, now we know the world is finite, no point Europeans fighting ever again.

We are untermensch abroad in Europe though, its embarrassing as fuck, not just the blokes, but the birds too, just getting pissed up and mouthy.

We dont do it in the USA, Asia, so why in Spain?

I honestly think the English hate us because we keep humiliating them at their No. 1 sport and will do so for eternity. They literally hateuscausetheyaintus
3EC4WC
Scots and the Irish are cool as fuck though, Scots are the nicest people you'll ever meet.

>implying I'm not already friends with Jerry
>implying I'm not blood related to Germans
>implying I'm not of German stock myself

You need to go back Deitmar.

I'd love to, but can't right now.

Friends are for faggots, faggot.

I hope that answers your question. Cheers mate.

First Germany must remove Kebab.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Not anymore.
We were on the wrong side of history that day.
now it's all fucked. It didn't have to be like this.

Ireland was truly the cause of Nazi Germany's demise alright. Must have been all the Guinness.

Germany I would love to say yes, but I can't help feeling as though you'd be on the wrong side of history this time instead of the right side.

thats right, both caliphates

I love them both, maybe Germany a bit more because the Brits hate us and they litter out cities :((

Because you're premium grade salty and always take it serious when we make fun of the brexit even though we mostly either don't care or support it.
Basically, for all that talk about banter you're pretty thin skinned and like to keep grudges over anonymous shitposters
Sad tbqh fäm

>the country in Europe we're the most similar
You mean Ireland, the one full of English-speaking Celts? Certainly not krautland.

That's west-britain

the eternal anglo has thirsted for German blood for centuries now. Never will there be an alliance with the merchant empire.

S A V A G E

This...

Because Germany is a shithole that cannot stop itself fucking up the entire western world for even 100 years.

always bet on beady