California appreciation thread (Heatwave edition)

Get in here CALanons! In this thread we discuss the superiority of California to the other, lesser states.
>best weather
>beaches, mountains, deserts, forests
>best schools
>best theme parks
>biggest economy
>wine country
>Hollywood
>world class cities (LA, San Francisco)
>best climate change laws
>cultural trendsetter

951 reporting in!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oHwaSs0HsE
youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA
youtube.com/watch?v=CrZtDMSXdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=yAUlD7-sIPM&t=137s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's so great about Cali? There is a lot of illegal Mexicans that looks angry at people. They are not nice. That's why I try not to fall for the Latina loves white boy meme.

>That's why I try not to fall for the Latina loves white boy meme.
as a resident Californian I can confirm this meme is real but it's not really worth living with gays, illegals, and worst of all, anti-gun democrats

Are you retarded?

>Hollywood
>A good thing
Well, China owns a lot of it all now anyway. I do like living hear but some of the laws and demographics annoy me

Is it worth it to have all those illegals, nigs, and democrats for a good economy? And even then, Cali isn't even that rich, it just has tons of people and most of the west coast. Per capita its poor

Where are the white neighborhoods in SF/LA?

Just look for high rent areas, it's nearly the same thing

oh yea bro..u cali totaly rocks!
>pic related

>white areas
>SF
Not really, the high rent areas are poos and chinks now. Basically there are no white people.

Check Laguna Beach and Laguna Hills which is in Orange County, and some Riverside County areas.
Those places are not as close to LA though but it is driveable.
Some of them are filled with asians though.

951 reppin bout to stick a wine bottle in my squirty bird

They all look white to me

>cali pride
>cali hoodies
>sd hoodies
>sd stickers
>socal stickers

SoCal pride is low key latino pride(aka we made it over the border now it's ours) don't even try to deny it. Op is a SoCal spic from 1st generation immigrants. Before you start keyboard karate chopping, I'm half Mex as well and have no pride in Cali. California is terrible. High rent, high expenses, high taxes.

california (south and middle part of it) is a breeding pool of degeneracy.. just one of 1000 examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=7oHwaSs0HsE

youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA

youtube.com/watch?v=CrZtDMSXdpw

I love the beaches and the snow. The people here are getting more and more intolerable for me and COL keeps going for the moon. But I love the weather and beaches.

Plus I love the hot women who wear mostly nothing all year round. Sure they are degenerate, trashy stupid vapid cunts but that sun and weather has done those bodies good!!

110*F/43*C today...fuck!

I love this state, but sometimes our summers kill me.

Off to the liberal cesspool (San Francisco) to enjoy 74*F weather. I'll try and not get AIDS.

cali has 55 electoral votes and is full of degenerated hippies.. thats the most scary thing there is

State is a liberal shit hole. I'm moving as soon as my job let's me. The prices of houses force you to be a rent slave unless you make six figures.

this is ridiculous, these people are ten times more retarded than the average slav

No I'm realistic. You probably fell for the meme.

see this ... USA is fucked

> >60% white
yeah no shit amigo

All other hick/red states jealous that we're the backbone of the future American economy centered on tech jobs in brain hubs like SF and LA. Niggas think living in Nebraska and Mississippi is better, keep praying to kek loooool

I've lived in San Diego my whole life and probably only went to the beach maybe less then 20 times. There's nothing special about the beach except for looking at women and high prices. It's a 12 mile drive and not worth the time. Stop trying to ignore the issues we have in this state. What cities do you regularly go to?

>backbone of the future American economy.
>brain hubs like SF and LA.

I was in California back in 1969

Do you have any idea what a shithole this state has become?

you are shithole full of degenerates..
>60% white
>gazilion of illegals
>fully-retarded liberals
>huge LGBT agenda
>pushing pedophilia
>legalized weed
>degenerated whores
>0 morals
>hippies
>drugs
>sanctuary cities
>...
>...

yes, I suppose you have greater than a 70 iq to have not fell for the manufacturing jobs are coming back meme by Trump, did you?

dont bother, some shitskin sporting an ameritard flag will call you a 3rd world slav and think to himself how he showed you. let them burn

state has 6th largest economy in world if it were independent

(510)
A taco truck on every corner.

well you're right, 3rd world slav

Slavs aren't human.

SF and LA are proof that the only thing worse than dindus are the libs that enable them.

enyoy bro.. living like a vermin in bucket full of turd. At least you have big economy (protip: you dont.. corporations do)

i agree they're white niggers

Is this English?

California may be the best place to live in the world. Unfortunately its ever so slowly being turned into Mexico by temporary residents.

hahahaha. Ur getting overrun and wiped by filth..bro.. calm down

only inland and LA

Is that a dead animal on its head?

>posts one picture of a slavic women
>doesnt realize like 90% of the worlds countries have at least one decent looking female

Fuck me senpai

Image updated for 21st century.

ITS TOO FUCKING HOT REEEEEEEE

>55 mph limit for trucks in California
Literally trash state.

California is full of beaners and fags. Housing prices are insane. Brown trying to make this a sanctuary state. Fuck Commiefornia.

After 3 generations of living in so cal I think I want to move somewhere else now, it's not worth it anymore I want to live somewhere without the horrific crime rates.

I agree the housing prices are frankly fucking ridiculous

>tiny cocks

Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

What LA was like when my grandpa moved here.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAUlD7-sIPM&t=137s

did he live through Zoot Suit Riots?

Op is a stupid fuck that doesnt live around minorities, fuck this state

818 checking in, friends.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF TEXAS

this. worst state to live.

Texas sucks

Not as much as commiefornia tho.

And if it is so bad, how come you liberals keep flooding in?

Yeah he was alive but I don't have any stories about it.

>not politics thread staying up forever

I wish we had actual fucking mods.

I love it when Cal fags are like our pristine environment and the highways and roadsides and beach access are fucking garbage dumps with trash blowing everywhere .

only liberals I ever hear going to Texas are to Austin

Boo socal, yay norcal!

I'm here from Florida for the summer.
>Best Weather
Your weather is about the only good thing here, and now it's just as hot and humid as Florida.
Your beaches are a joke. Your mountains are good. Your deserts are a joke compared to NM or AZ. Your forests are devoid of wildlife and are depressing as fuck. The air is smoggy no matter where you go.
>best schools
They're filled with Marxist garbage.
>best theme parks
Disney's crowning masterpiece is in Florida, not Anaheim.
>biggest economy
Slowly destroying itself from the inside with Marxism.
>wine country
Yeah, this is a thumbs up from me.
>Hollywood
(((Hollywood))).
>world class cities
See statement of smog
>best climate change laws
See statements of smog and absent wildlife. This place is the least progressive environmental place I've ever seen.
>cultural trendsetter
Could give less of a shit.

Shut up commiefornia

Sage

smog is really an issue in socal

There are tons of places in cal where you don't have to live near minorities, although ironically you'll be poor as fuck if you live there because they're small mostly rural areas with fee jobs.

I'm glad we make you guys butthurt.

I hate the south and midwest, boring ass stupid states. No scenery, bad weather, idiotic religious fucks, they hate weed, closed minded people, no innovation.

Fuck those places California shits on all of you. Stay in your church camps.

>Inland Empire
Suck a dick, faggot. True NorCal Master Race reporting in. Bay Area fags, Inland inbreds and SoCal shitskins need not apply.

QUIT MOVING TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST FAAAAAGGOTS

AAAAH YOU'RE DRIVING UP COST OF LIVING AND THERE'S WOOD FIRE PIZZA RESTARAUNTS EVERYWHERE AND WINERIES

WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE GOOD WINE HERE BUT YOU FUCKHEADS BUY IT BEVAUSE YOU'RE SO GODDAMN STUPID

MY DAD IS CALIFORNIAN AND HE MOVED UP HERE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CALIFORNICATE WITH MY MOM I'M HALF CALIFORNIAN I'M A SELF-HATING CALIFORNIAN OH GOD

(OP)
I'm here from Florida for the summer.
>Best Weather
Your weather is about the only good thing here, and now it's just as hot and humid as Florida.

The only thing Kommiefornia has on Flow-Rida is the abundant lack of niggers and the weather is INFINITELY SUPERIOR here as we don't get

AIDS-TIER FAGGOT HUMIDITY

and the TOPOGRAPHY

Your beaches are a joke. Your mountains are good. Your deserts are a joke compared to NM or AZ. Your forests are devoid of wildlife and are depressing as fuck. The air is smoggy no matter where you go.

Bull fucking shit; leave your swampland once in a while and see the real world.

And shit on commies while doing it.

Plus, my surf spot is better than your surf spot.

I'm still laughing about the HOV lanes and traffic here. Undoubtedly, they paid millions of dollars for extra on and off ramps for the HOV lanes and were sold on it by a social cost of carbon argument - but they've probably done nothing to actually relieve traffic.

I'm not actually from Inland Empire it's just the only so cal one I've seen.

Nah, man. Your beaches are depressing as fuck. Covered in rocks, gross sand that feels strange underfoot. I'll give you the waves though.

California is a joke.
You're all faggots.
There are no straight men in cali.

It's fucking cold, but you get used to it. Maybe that's just because I've only ever been in NorCal beaches.

Cali is only great if you have money. I guess it must also be great if you dont, because we have a FUCK TON OF HOMELESS PEOPLE

I would rather there be no straight men than a state full of annoying christfags.

>Taxes
>Taxes
>More taxes
>Ripping up farmland in the Central Valley to make breeding colonies for unemployables
>Driver's license to whoever can waddle through the door at the DMV
>Theft of sport franchises from other cities
>Piles of human shit on the streets of San Francisco
>Dumping ground for homeless population of neighboring states
>Meth
>Meth
>So much fucking meth should change the name of the state to Methopotamia
>Unable to comprehend the electoral college

Why do you fucks keep moving to Oregon then?

California superior in poverty

ask the people in Oregon.

Half-Moon Bay and Santa Cruz beaches are meme though

Like Jim Jones' church camp formerly located in Ukiah, California?

if you weren't born and raised in california you aren't californian you faggot.

So many retards from out of state come to live in california with their walmart running shoes and jean shorts then put on a shirt that says in n out and all of a sudden they think they are a californian.. Those people need to FUCK OFF

lol @ all those red states

muh norcal cuck is the closest to oregon and s.f.

> his kids are geting away with hunting triceratops in Africa.
Lol

>Laughs at red states...Doesn't notice just how much higher the California debt is proportionally...

You shouldn't talk about your parents like that

If it wasn't for the fact that we keep electing retards we could actually pay that off in a few years no problem

Yeah true.

I wish all these Arizona redneck whiners would just leave.

>doesn't understand the per capita

lol typical republitards.

woops

lol you beat me to it

CALIFORNIA IS THE HIGHEST
CONCENTRATION OF GANGSTALKERS