Alright, real question here
>be you
>have daughter (let's say she's 15)
>she gets raped by a shitskin
>becomes pregnant
>you decide if she gets an abortion since you're her father
What do?
Pic unrelated

Kill the nigglet. Its only murder if a human dies.

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion

What if I'm the shitskin who..!

Abortion is a mortal sin and so long as the child is raised Christian it's okay.

Nazi fags, pagan LARPers and atheist fedoras will be butthurt by this post.

who is the pic?

Abortion's MADE for this sort of thing.

ABORT
Did this happen to you, belgie?

I'd say kill her for even thinking about having Sex let alone unprotected sex with a nigger

DELETE!
Or... make her have the baby and give it up for adoption.
The labour pains with no prize at the end may be enough to keep her out of rapey black neighbourhoods from now on.

Chloe Vevrier (hint : it's on the corner)
Yes, prepping the bull atm.

No, she comes home late from school from working hard on her exams and gets gangraped by 50 muslim niggers

holy fuck i love abortion now

Sorry been drinking a bit so reading isnt going well, Abort,Therapist and allot of emotional support

My daughter will not have a rape baby. Period.

really, she should be executed

Honor kill her obviously

Obviously yes you abort it.

>don't worry hunny, it's not murder if it's a subhuman shitskin

You can't get pregnant by anal.

>letting your daughter go out alone without a trusted male family member
Literally won't happen.

Yeah this

Rape or the certain death of the mother (the unborn being fused with the uteran wall for example) are the only circumstances I believe abortion should be acceptable.

Abortions shouldn't be a "backup plan" for when everything else fall through or you were to stupid to actually use preventative measures. You made the decision to have sex, you deal with the consequences of your actions.

So yes, unless for some forsaken reason she wants to go through labor of having the child (hopefully I didn't raise such a daughter but what have you) I would have her abort it on the grounds of it being a rape baby.

Abortion should be legal for rape, incest, and niggers.

Disown her; try again

This is why christians will forever be cucks

Gas her, that'll solve two problems at once.

cool, thank you

What about down syndrom kids?

What if there's a projected exactly 50% chance either your wife dies in childbirth taking both of them to the grave or they both survive?

Abort

are you retarded or just from redbit?

No problem

So if your daughter were raped and impregnated by a nigger you would allow it to be born and then raise it as your own? Does this make sense? Are you this numb? Are you beyond hope?

chloe is the best

Patrician taste, op. You are not a faggot.

>Go old school it's the only thing shitskins understand.
>Pic related

I wouldn't let my daughters around shitskins.
I got my oldest daughter pregnant, I feel so bad about that we had to tell people she had a secret boyfriend.

Impressive.

My family observes vendetta, there is no point in saying what I would do, but the actual baby would not really be my primary concern.

Russia should just annex all of you

As for Syndrome kids, depends on if you see them as people or as potatoes.

With the 50-50 that would fall upon the woman, just as I put my life on the line when I go to rescue someone drowning she would be putting her life on the line by bringing it to term. Luckily most of these risk factors aren't a big deal due to modern medicine, C-sections are a thing, hospitals can provide blood if too much is lost. But if it truly is one of those 50-50 shots I'd hedge my bets. Once again you're bringing life or death into the equation, and I don't see a child's life as greater than the mother's but I don't see it as less.

abortion is immoral but in that case it'd be more than moral

Shooting an animal isn't a crime, a nigger is a beast of the field. Read your bible

Abortion for sure. Also I track down the shitskin and kill him

The bible says to kill a rapist

>posts Deus vult pic
>calls me a larper because I believe in the gods of my own people, not the god of the Jews
Christcucks aren't intelligent life, thy aren't self aware

Jews don't believe in God, they are of the synagogue of Satan, read the bible you fell for Jewish lies. If they believed in God why would they murder his only begotten son?

its ok to abort non-humans

Conflicting thoughts about it, I think abortion should be allowed if it happens before a certain point in the pregnancy, maybe before the first month or something, she could also just put the child up for adoption.

I like the way you make 3 victims out of the situation. shitskin, daughter, baby

I am a Christian and I abhor your thinking. I would have the little demon spawn aborted before you could mouth BBC.
>Fucking cuck, my God have mercy upon your soul for you shall find non by me.

does it? I'd be ok with reading that.... maybe getting that on a T-Shirt

Why does it seem like anytime a beautiful white woman, especially with big tits is posted, the topic is bbc or interracial cuckolding?

Combination of leddit raids and mossad-posting

There is nothing wrong with abortion if you do It before the child (fetus) is 3 months old

Its says that she is RAPED, so it is not her fault