Why did leftists start this whole "anyone that disagrees with me gets cut off!" Nonsense while simultaneously claiming...

Why did leftists start this whole "anyone that disagrees with me gets cut off!" Nonsense while simultaneously claiming to respect everyone?

Why did this become such a common tactic since with the last election?

>Uh oh better look out
>I've had that on here for about 6 months for an experiment
This dude sounds like a faggot. She did good.

This leftist tactic is way older than their kumbaya faggotry so of course they would backtrack to their basics.

>that passive aggressive bullshit

women aint shit

The guy is just as passive aggressive as her

Fuck both of these people. The guy can't spell and is completely butt blasted and the girls a self important patronizing cunt.

What a couple of passive-aggresive faggots.

what do you even mean by passive aggressive? they're being both pretty blunt lol

what? he's very direct

>sweetie
WEE WOO WEE WOO

>sorry you got offended sweetie :^)
>not passive aggressive as fuck

>explaining yourself to women
>apologising to women
>being a passive aggressive bitch to women

she was right to weed you out

>I don't even talk to my parents because they voted for him

What did she mean by this?

It's the Saul Alinsky talking points, they've never read them but every leftist uses those points as a weapon

They want to breakdown political discourse to the point of civil war, once discourse breaks down and no side can talk to eachother, that's when it happens and we're getting closer by the day

both sides have been doing that shit since forever

She was completely polite until he said you aren't worth my time. He's the faggot here, she's free to find his fondness for Trump repulsive, just like he's free to find her (insert whatever) off putting. She was willing to say goodbye amicably and he made it personal.

Cognitive dissonance

You can smell the fedora stench from his very first message
She dodged a bullet

not really. My extended family is extremely liberal and my father is ocnservative. I remember visiting my aunt's house and they would playfully jab at each other over politics, talking about how Bush is a moron and Cheney runs everything or how Clinton cheated on his wife because she's such a horrible cunt, it was all in good fun.

Until last year. Now they literally have cut off my father almost entirely. They didn't even wish him a happy birthday. He came to visit them and half the family turned him down even though he lives on the other side of the country. All because he voted for Trump

Leftism is a disease.

Why is it so common to the left? I never quite understood that