Can someone convince me that left and right are even the same species?

Can someone convince me that left and right are even the same species?

They're both 3DPD.

Neither is acceptable

Nope

white is always right

MC Carol, é você?

They're not the same the left is a sheboon and the right is a human

If they're both the same blood type, person A could save person B's (or vice versa) life after a serious car accident or some other fucked up injury...

So yes, same species. You can fuck off now.

>literally retarded
>a leaf
hmmm

>Can someone convince me that left and right are even the same species?
Stop with this cherry-picked bullshit already.

No you can not and recent OOA theory is being blown apart more and more by the day. Humans did not evolve in Africa and exit 100kya the truth is homo erectus has been roving the planet for 2.5 million years and negroids Caucasoids and Mongoloids diverged much more in the distant past than is currently accepted.

I fucking hate Precious.

This.

Stay woke

so this also proves they aren't the same species.

Because genetically, it is likely they have more in common, than the white chick has with another white chick.

White genes aren't even native to this planet.

you can be save by pig blood so youre a fucking pig LEAF!

Her arm bigger than the entire jew!

how does someone get that fat? and why doesn't she do something about it?

THICC

they're different subspecies

TWINKYS...alots of them!

She's American

Gabourey sidibe was nominated for an Oscar

What have you done with your life?

wow, the jews nominated her for playing an oppressed nigger. what a shock

They're not the same species. But acknowledging the science of biology is hate speech now.

not been nominee is already a good start.
fuck youre jew system!

Not been a nigger

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

that's actually a fair argument.

I wish there was something like this shit that picked out more of a "median" face, because averaging features out makes people more attractive (or at least less offensive).

Genetically white and black are closer than actual primates, however, the difference that's left over is still enough to go from mud hut to the moon.

>A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

So fucking beautiful. And the name, Precious, so fucking fitting because she is truly, truly, precious to this Earth and humanity. If anyone needs proof that DEY WUZ KANGZ, look no further.

Swiss, Finnish, Russian, Swedish... HNNG

vietnamese, indians, french and greeks confirmed qts
samoans, africans and germans confirmed the ugliest

Sven stop hiding behind nuflags

Well they are, but clearly not the same ethnic origin, and not on the same diet plan.

Put that on your cv and see how far it gets ya

M E U N A M O R A D O É M Ó O T Á R I O

both of them are subhumans

WRONG NIGGER
A nigger can't have white blood if they need large quantities or over long term.
niggers need nigger blood and whites need white blood for there to be compatibility
for small transfusions pigs blood is as good as any blood
RACE COUNTS