Justin Trudeau refuses to set date for balancing the budget

He refuses to pass a budget that doesn't include his $35 Billion boondoggle bank.

He is whining in the media to everyone about how the senate stopped him from fucking us over. Now he is literally holding the budget hostage.

globalnews.ca/news/3536189/justin-trudeau-budget-deficit-balance/

>it'll balance itself

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/26/canadian-government-no-confidence-vote
archive.is/TzfMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED weedman at it again

Just take the fucking thing out of the budget you moron. Stop trying to fuck canadians over all the time.

Rockstar on the World Stage

He did say the budget will balance itself. I guess he's still waiting for that to happen by some force of magic.

>He did say the budget will balance itself

Whatever. Canadians will still vote Liberal in 2018.

He'll be PM until his looks fade. BC will separate and join the PRC, Arabic will be an official language in the rest of Canada, and you'll have to push a wheelbarrow of rainbow colored money to Tim Horton's to buy a single Halal Timbit, and Canadians will still jerk each other off about how progressive and virtuous they are.

Sure, you just need more immigrants. I assume that's his answer.

text so I can post this
original

master of the photo op

oh this is Sup Forums

I have the superior filename

If you balance the budget it wins

F for Canada

Tell me more about this bank

Wait, what is this infrastructure bank all about? Selling off our infrastructure to the highest bidder?

Oooh this sounds wonderful

“The Infrastructure bank would collect fare, fee and toll revenue when Canadians use infrastructure financed by the Bank – transit, roads, bridges, waterworks, etc. – and remit it back to the Bank’s private investors.”

Yeah what is this bank shit? I'm guessing it's going to be used to build housing for trans-black muslim women of color and child refugees.

Trying to pull a bill clinton. He is hoping for some industry to bubble huge to carry his shitty budget through.

If the budget fucks up I believe we can fire him.

they want privatised profits and to stick the taxpayers with the losses and risk.

>Tax people to build infrastructure
>Charge them to use the infrastructure they paid to build
>Give the money to private owners of a gov't funded bank

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WORSE THAN THE FED. Enjoy the dudeweed lmao you're gonna need it.

>If the budget fucks up I believe we can fire him.

Re-really?

There's nothing I want More than to see Trudeau lose the next election, but there's too many people voting for him, even now.

Governments are not even trying to hide their bullshit anymore.

Also foreign corporations would be allowed to invest in the bank, so China will outright own all of Canada soon enough

>Enjoy the dudeweed lmao you're gonna need it.

it's not even legal yet

Don't worry little buddies. We'll freedom you soon :)

what the fuck. we have to stop this the chinese already have too much power.

please annex us.

>it'll balance itself

Who the fuck are you to question the financial acumen of a former ski instructor and amateur boxer?

mfw one day we wake up to find out Trudeau has agreed to let the chinese place nukes in canada to defend chinese interests here.

Anex cucknada pls and give us Quebec

We really need to get George Soros' advice on the situation...

So Macaroni and his crypt keeper wife can cuck it even harder?

Too funny, Pierre.

yes that is one of the reasons for a vote of non-confidence.

theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/26/canadian-government-no-confidence-vote

they did it with harper, but all it will do is trigger a snap election.

>"We need to put money back into the pockets of the middle class."

Just like every politician before him said. Yet where do they get their tax money from? The middle class. We all know the corporations get big tax breaks to keep jobs in Canada.

weedfag needs to go

I ran it through archive
archive.is/TzfMU

This fucker needs to no longer be in our country.

youre one of god's prototypes

>they did it with harper, but all it will do is trigger a snap election.

We'll get to see him promise us weed again. yay.

>we have to stop this the chinese already have too much power.

The Chinese are the only ones keeping the Canada scam afloat. What the fuck else is propping up the Canadian economy except for Chinese investment? Lumber? The NDP in Alberta have killed the oil industry, Ontario can't destroy itself fast enough to satisfy Wynne, Quebec was never solvent and just leeches off of everyone else, and the Maritimes are and will always be irrelevant.

There's nothing left except to sell whatever you can to China. The Liberals know this. They can't reverse their suicidal policies without giving up their progressive virtue, and they'd rather that Canada and everyone in it starve, freeze, and be rapebombed by muslims than admit that their feel-good policies don't work.

thnx. Basically it's upto the senate or somebody, if the budget doesn't balance we can fire him and trigger a new election. I think either way he will get a minority government because canada is full of baby boomer cucks. You wouldn't how cucked they are.

>they'd rather that Canada and everyone in it starve, freeze, and be rapebombed by muslims than admit that their feel-good policies don't work.
>freeze

They banned wood stoves in most of ontario to force us to buy heat from them. i fucking hate this place. they do want us to freeze

>They banned wood stoves in most of ontario to force us to buy heat from them. i fucking hate this place. they do want us to freeze
Yea the banning of wood stove / furnace is fucked up. Takes a special level of incompetence to be this idiotic

that picture says a thousand words.

tfw could've used that money saved by the woodstove for decent food but spent it to not freeze to death instead..
>still don't have a doctor

The rest of us in the back seat with no choice in the matter.

>Banned wood stoves
Jesus, doesn't Ontario get significant power outages every few winters thanks to ice storms and shit? I wouldn't trust any heating system that takes electricity to run ever.

Holy fuck that is the most insane, petty, tyrannical shit I've ever heard.

mfw

>They banned wood stoves in most of ontario
That is the height of insanity.

"If you ignore the budget, it balances itself"
J.Trudeau

France is more cucked than Canada. You guys had a chance and blew it

Yes. And it has happened in Toronto.

A shitshow. Only way to describe it.

The Ontario Libs are a special breed of idiots. If everyone in Toronto died tomorrow we might just be able to salvage this country.

oh my-
who the fr*aking cares?!!
he's hot and it's all that matters...

It's gunna balance itself bro don't even worry its cool. We got the highest quality chinese fentanyl chemical weapons being distributed to cripple white communities and act as a catalyst for white genocide! It's all good bro, why are you worrying?

Tired of this cuck's antics.

>have nearly limitless wood & weather is cold 8 out of 12 months of the year
>ban all wood burning stoves & furnaces
mfw

>>>Daily Reminder

make it stop

You mean set date where the budget balances itself

desu I hope he makes this country crash and burn harder than we could have ever anticipated. I want every dumb fuck who voted for this complete idiot to feel pain as their savings are inflated to nothing and their mortgages get called in. I want their kids to be crushed under taxation to pay for his debts.

Not sure where you're from but I have a wood stove and so do my neighbours.

Wood stoves should be mandatory by building code in Canada.

look dude they are fucking banned in most of ontario and it not being banned where you are doesn't fucking help most of the people punished by the ban.

fucking asshole.

The eco-police are going to get you now. As soon as the solar panels charge their electric micro-car they'll swoop down upon you at a blazing 12km/h. You'll never know what hit you. Better make sure all your recyclables are sorted properly so they show leniency on you.

Yeah that was basically it for me. Once he turned down aid to bring in a bunch of niggers I was done. Anyone who continues to support him after that needs to fuck off.

>The Palestinian authority

That's a funny way to say Israel.

Great, you have to deal with the same shit.
Here they secretly gave away our roads too some days ago...and nearly noone talks about it

>let 1,500,000 acres of wood get burned to ashes because you won't ask civilized countries for help
>ban woodstoves because burning wood is bad for the environment

To be fair your other options were godawful as well. The problem in both our countries is only the worst seem to run for office.

If I burst your fantasy bubble does it violate the NAP?

Alberta voted far left?? Lmfao, fucking retards. Must be because of all the Ontario scum that moved there.

NO. STEP.

leafs this may be your chance to redpill your cucked country
make it a slow, small red pill- anything too drastic will turn off people

Dude you don't get it. The Canadians WANT all of this. The only complaints they have are that Trudeau's Liberals aren't doing retarded shit fast enough.

I hope so bro. But we're pretty cucked. still there is hope if the Prince can't get his budget passed we can have an election and watch him promise us shit he should have already delivered.

>$35 Billion boondoggle bank.
Corporate shills are spraying like skunks all over this thread.

Trudeau's bank will set the rate of return it pays those investors so they won't gouge Canadian citizens by direct financial control over vital infrastructure necessities, and the resulting extortion of the Public.

Also it will make sure money is kept aside for maintenance and repair, and private investors won't suck all the money out for profits and leave a wreck behind for the government to fix.
Pic related is op and his Corporate fag master

They voted in NDP and got a government that imposed a $20/ton carbon tax in the middle of the worst oil slump in years, to finally murder the oil sector there for once and for all

literally trying to kill their only source of income

but then alberta will be so green :^)

This guy will be reelected though. All women want to have sex with him. What's even the point of dating if all women would leave their boyfriends/husbands over him?

I stopped caring about recycling after I remembered i pay a shipload in taxes for them to take my garbage. They can sort it if they care so much I'm not wasting my damn time

you probably live in an apartment building in the GTA... of course they are banned you idiot.

drive 2 hours in any direction and you'll find houses with wood stoves

Or because harper fucked them right over
oil sands are the best , the Provence invests in oil sands outlook is great....
now broke Province with super high taxes and a fake unemployment index
To me Harper and trudu are finger pupets and don't give a flying fuck about Canada. Only give a fuck about them and their friends making money off our backs selling everything they can.

>you probably live in an apartment building in the GTA

you say that to everyone who complains about canada. you're a faggot shill

>doesn't even have a leaf flag
>calls me a shill

prove you're in Canada faggot

Literally this.

There would be entire neighbourhoods being torched daily because one dumbass doesn't know how to maintain a fire and houses are made of cheap shit these days.

post a pic of your diploma so i know im not wasting my time with a moron.

>Trudeau's bank will set the rate of return it pays those investors so they won't gouge Canadian citizens by direct financial control over vital infrastructure necessities, and the resulting extortion of the Public.

Please prove how a bank has ever helped the common man since the dawn of time. I'll wait.

>former ski instructor and amateur boxer?
Dear God, humans are literally retarded.

Just let the Chinese do it.

They've already taken over the real estate market

Mostly because the Millennial's voted for them as they are the Bernie Sanders type of politician that hands out everything while simultaneously taking it all from everyone.

I'm glad I live in the US now. However, it's not looking good down here either.

A diploma in gender studies okay?

>diploma

kek

nice flag shill

I think you mistook sarcasm as factual statement
Absolutely no one with half a brain would believe that

Here's a genuine thought.

How about people stop shit-posting all of the god damned time and post what they actual believe to be in their best interest.

You know...the thing this board, and by extension website, herald as their motto.

it's trudeau we're talking about. the reality of the situation is pretty surreal. there's alot of room for confusion. most of his quotes sound made up but they aren't.

I really wouldn't mind experiencing one day in Trudeaus life through his eyes.
Like can you imagine what goes through his fucking skull when they bring him a bill full of legalese about budget or something?

>expecting a legit reply to a sweepimg unsubstantiated generalization.

>Like can you imagine what goes through his fucking skull

His internal monologue is indistinguishable from Jaden Smith's twitter feed.

> offering nothing of value to a conversation

You're probably the type to feed off the conversation and only throw in comments that mimic what was already said.

What I love about the Canuck system.

But what about that private member's bill a while ago about booting the party whip so that individual MP have greater power again to answer to the people who directly voted for them rather than party leader?

Even back when I was a PET maniac I knew what Pierre Trudeau said about individual MPs were wrong.