Donald Trump is manipulating you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
policearrests.com/arrests/chelsey_marie_smith_id_7315466.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drumpf has some kind of sickening obsession with obma

What does he mean by manipulating us

>538

right in the fucking garbage it goes. fuck off and huff cyanide, you whiny bitch.

donald j. trump is the 45th POTUS and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

>FiveThirtyEight's data
>anything but a laughing stock of "yeah, right"

>Trusting liberals about polls
You lost that credibility and it will never come back.

Oh my god...someone is manipulating me...?

538 predicted the outcome of the election with all their fancy graphs and shit, right?

Didn't 538 say trump's chances of winning for less than twenty percent?

I wonder if you have to talk like that just to feel like you're a "man".
Pathetic really

Despite your claim of being amazing at predicting baseball claims you were never good with stats 538

Things with 20% chance of happening happen all the time. Doesn't mean the change was wrong lmao

strong projection from the non-argument making moron detected.

>tfw this fat little bitch would look down and over his hilariously small penis before bucking up to another man in person

also: donald j. trump is the 45th POTUS and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Going into Election Day 538 had it at about 20%. We know now that Trump's plan was a winning strategy but I think the 20% chance was a fair call, given the shit data 538 had to work with from other polls.

"muh projection"
There's that excuse again, oh boy

are you a girl?

Nate Silver is always right.

>FiveThirtyEight

Don't make me chuckle so hard.

Well that one poll has a chance to be right. Besides, Rasmussen's pre-election poll had clinton+2, which was completely correct

how does 538 giving Clinton an edge in the election mean they're wrong about Trump picking an extreme outlier to show that his approval is 50%?

The rasmussen poll correctly predicted a clinton+2 general election win, unlike the other polls

Donald Trump needs the support of the populace because the GOP/establishment is fucking him at every turn

>538
>Nate Silver
>muh Drumpf will never be president
Go fuck yourself

it shows he just pulls things from his butt when he is so very far off from the actual results

I-is this real?

>too stupid to refute arguments
>ad hominem like a cowardly bitch who can't admit that he is wrong

your impotent rage is showing and it's getting many laughs from me.

also: donald j. trump is the 45th POTUS and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

He was being sarcastic.

lol@ 'net'

same polls keep choosing from likely voter rolls as '16, and those polls were sooooo accurate...

how can you enter with 67% approval rating when you didnt win with 67% of the votes?

Are these the same polls that predicted Hillary would win in a landslide? Rasmussen was one of the few that got it right.

You seem to believe that we are brainwashed...
We are not. He is doing what we voted for.

Liberals have the memory span of goldfish. I seriously, legitimately think they have some form of brain damage.

Unless the odds were 100% Clinton / 0% Trump, there's nothing to crow about.

How come nobody talks about the astronomical odds of Trump winning by 80,000 votes in swing states while losing the popular vote by 2.7 million? That reeks of tampering

>polls

you STILL haven't learned anything have you?

>about 538...

He is using Rasmussen polls. Rasmussen had Clinton winning

>How come nobody talks about the astronomical odds of Trump winning by 80,000 votes in swing states while losing the popular vote by 2.7 million? That reeks of tampering
The elections were tampered, by Hillary.

She made the mistake of not tampering enough. Caught her red-handed in Broward county.

Not to mention letting illegals vote, bussing in voters from other states, mass pardoning of thousands of convicted felons so they can vote, etc. etc. etc.

every agency we have that investigated whether or not there was any tampering found none to do with Republican votes.

You mean the polls say Trump's approval isn't very high? Not the polls! Oh no, whatever shall we do? Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People!

Oh wait, those are the same polls and pollsters that were absolutely wrong and got BTFO on election day. Fuck off Shill. You can't stump the Trump.

"Here's why we were the LEAST wrong"
"Here's why you can trust our methods this time"
-by Nate Shilver

Nasim Taleb probably hates Nate as much as he hates ray Kurzweil

./

You dumbass.

There's nothing unusual about a member of Congress threatening a police officer, calling in to attorney's offices using a voice changer, and then three different attorneys dying in the span of two weeks in their district. Stop with the conspiracy theories.

I know he's lying

I don't care

The democrats are infamous riggers.

Kinda makes their whole "Russia rigged the elections" narrative extra hypocritical.

Polls aren't supposed to be butthurt venting against the guy you voted against. Obama was fairly decent early on and everyone was sick to death of the neocons so anything was better.

You mean their manipulated data didn't match the reality.

>a politician is lying
no shit sherlock

A politician is lying, but not the one you think it is.

oh shit nigga

Wait, wouldn't oversampling hurt their metrics? Wtf did they play themselves?

The liberal media oversampled registered Dems, women, minorities, etc., groups they expected to be biased towards Hillary.

There's a reason trump was doing 4 rallys a day in those swing states for 3 months leading up to the election

538 gave Trump a "20%" chance then he won in a landslide. Clearly he should've been 80% or so. He would've had to lose several states he won for Hillary to win.

So no the "hurrrr 20% was a good guess" crap is retarded. The election wasn't even close.

P.S. For the Bernie Sandes polling, they probably oversampled for boomers and niggers, or whatever.

The point is, the Hillary campaign staff did private polls to determine the actual numbers, then used them to advise pocketed media corporations on making cooked polls based on strategic oversampling, to make it look like Hillary was doing better than she was

They were saying he would lose TEXAS!

Typical. Keep saying that as his numbers continue to sink. It'll make you feel better, snowflake.

So you think we should believe the polls that said Trump was going to lose? Yeah... Go fuck yourself!

Please check out my poll of the 2016 elections

No way Trump will make it into office! His numbers just keep sinking!

I don't pay attention to what Trump tweets or says, though. I look at the reaction to him.

Wait.... what's this, a sudden reversal!

Two Scoops.
Two Terms.
Two Genders.
Get over it losers.

“I’m saying we have mentally ill people, that we pay to do shit, make no mistake,” says Foval in the video. “Over the last twenty years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel, and a shower.

Democrats are manipulating you

oops

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY

>Pathetic really
No u

Approval ratings are not a reflection of performance but of perception, which is in turn shaped by the media. And the media is full on propaganda and thry manage to persuadede more people over time due to confirmation bias through their constant information overload.

Thinking - try it sometime.

The realize they're so fanny flustered at these numbers is a 50/50 split in public opinion is just about standard for US presidents and it shatters the illusion that the majority of the country is half a step away from open revolution.

*The reason

After the gigantic loss in the election, I lost total faith in polls.

fuck off nate you collossal screaming omosexual flaming faggot nigger

polls will never be trusted again, or the (((media)))

Who did they ask in this poll, CNN?

>Its his, unfiltered by MSM, link to the public.

>1 post by this ID

0/10 shartblue shit head. time for you to fuck off and kill yourself, bitch boy.

This Chelsea Marie Smith?
policearrests.com/arrests/chelsey_marie_smith_id_7315466.html

These are like the same numbers hes had when he won the presidency kek

>538
>Nate Jenkem
They're still in business?

Too bad most of the polls were lying about the election too.

Or maybe your small libturd brain has already forgotten the

>Only 0.0001% chance for Drumpf to win teh electionz