Sup Forums completely btfo

Sup Forums completely btfo
How will you ever recover

Other urls found in this thread:

riverheadnewsreview.timesreview.com/2017/06/81154/common-core-to-be-rebranded-as-next-generation-learning-standards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHAT IS PROPAGANDA

Oy vey goy the media would never do that

How is that even possible to know at this point? They've certainly been around for less than 5 years and none of these fucking pre-schoolers would have jobs by now

More likely to succeed? Yeah in a fucked up Liberal society with fucked up Degenerates. Of course

Jesus Christ...

Yes, this will save Sweden's decreasing results in PISA tests-

probably some 100% white libcuck area

When did these school have been introduced? Wasn't it last year or 2015?

>more likely to be good little indoctrinated goys
That's more like it

They have had gender neutral preschools like few years. How can you even study their success in school when they are not even out of the elementary school?

>more likely to succeed
So they can stack blocks higher or can spell 6 letter words instead of only up to 5 letter words?

All part of the Jewish Zionist plan to exterminate men from existence and breed a race of single-gender docile slaves for their Jewish masters.

>pre-school
>laws introduced 2 years ago at the most
>5-6 year olds "likely to succeed"
Your country is literally dead. Your culture, your people, everything.

It isn't. All the changes to the educational system in my state in Germany are only now starting to show their consequences, about a decade they were put into place.

I have to supervise first semester students and I swear to god, the fucking foreigners are more capable of writing a coherent mail than some of the German students. They are half a step away from being illiterate.

People who are attracted to absurd abstractions like gender-neutrality probably have higher IQs than average. No one is "gender-neutral" in the Congo or Ireland.

It's all about TIMSS tests bby....oh wait

Welp, That's enough Sup Forums for me for the day.

Bye.

fuck faggots i hate all niggers

gooks
spics
chinks
kikes

God bless the children tho

>more likely to succeed
>more likely to perform in schools
>more likely to want to go to college
>more likely to want to study gender studies
>more likely to study Feminist Theory
>more likely to want their genitals mutilated

>Sweden's gender-neutral preschools for rich kike liberals will have more successful children than the ones studying with children of brown doctors
color me surprised

Several jokes here: success at sucking dick isn't success.
Being the prettiest waitress at Denny's isn't an accomplishment.
Or... Sweden lol

Just checked that, thanks for good laughs.

>brown kids don't go to gender neutral schools because they're not down with that bullshit
>school is 100% white
>school's kids more likely to succeed

>succeed

suck seed more like

Ever heard of uh.. Propaganda?

what were the changes done to the german eduation system that lead to that? I'm very curious

lol reminder that scandinavians are subhuman and this is the proof.

How hard is it to succeed in a culture where being a Muslim cock holster is the definition of being a good person?

seeAs far as I know Swedens prescools produce more b8 for horny musims.

Do they ever explain how they got the data, what quantified as success, etc

It's easy to succeed when the standards are lower.

>It's hard to succeed in a country that literally babies you.
kek
picture related

Kek
Same situation here mate. It's a mess, the (((school))) really fucked them up.

Seconding this
Meanwhile here in ameri(lib)tard
riverheadnewsreview.timesreview.com/2017/06/81154/common-core-to-be-rebranded-as-next-generation-learning-standards/

Yah if you define 'succeede' as
>more willing to accept getting buttraped for life under the Islamic Caliphate which Sweden will inevitably become

they already know how to suck cocks?

>No facts nor sources to back shit up.
>because there simply can't be No study since "gender neutral bullshit" schools did not exist long enough.
>still claiming it's better

Nice bait also
This

Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

No swede-cucks pls.

What a crock of shit. How can they even know that right now? STOP THE PROPAGANDA

As far as i know they watered down everything because in the past it was to strict and stressful.
For example the pupils can write words however they wanted, even if the semantics/syntax is absolute wrong, because they are allowed to write the words and sentences as they hear it.
Also no grades until a certain point or extremely watered down grading to not demotivate the pupils.
It just fucking makes the Kids illiterate weaklings.

Good point

Everything is so stressful for people today. Maybe people should just die.

Not a chance. Even though Sweden is cucked, business is still competetive and you only succeed if you are not a fucking non-binary whatever. Besides, these pre-schools have been around for maybe ~5 years - are the kids successful at 7-8 years of age?

Also, city kids are pussies and kids from all white suburbs kick that ass when older.

>Rich spoiled kids whose parents can afford to send them to libshit schools don't usually end up poor at the age of 30, as opposed to lower middle class or middle class kids in normal schools who grow up to have some financial stuggle

What a shock

Who could this even be tested when gender neutral schools haven't even been around long enough for the effects to be measured