What the FUCK is its problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL-Bm31SWek
youtu.be/_TZ5Pbz3Uz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could be just doing star things that stars do. But the red drawf star getting closer to the solar system can't be left out of the equation.

this but how can that scenario match with the upcoming ice age in europe?

just hit 34 degrees C

FUCK OFF

Kek while the Brits are disabled, the brownskins are going to take over

It's her. Remember Remember the 23rd of September. Consequences will never be the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=JL-Bm31SWek

I would have to spend some real research on that to develop any big picture predictions. There are clearly a lot of factors involved that are excluded from most public discussion.

But whether we hit another ice age or whatever else, there are plenty of things that could cause as big a disruption as an ice age that we have a real chance of seeing in our lifetimes.

It's HOT

lol a decade later and nutjobs still believe this shit? i really thought it had died out after 2012

I'm legit dying lads

>tfw when scottish
>mfw i burn and don't tan

Remember remember, the 23rd of September.

It's coming this time, kek wills it. 2012 was a psyop.

This is supposed to be England not fucking Pakistan, oh wait, shit.

youtu.be/_TZ5Pbz3Uz8

The dune-coons are going to love this weather. I predict the Arab uprising will begin tomorrow in Londonistan when all the white folk are sluggish in the heat.

Just wait 1 billion years if you think this is bad.

NASA isn't going to tell you shit. Prepare.

lmao it's only 77F in Florida right now
>eww, Florida is so hot and gross
What now, fags?

How do we make the sun great again?

Why is the sun white now? Anyone remember when it was yellow?

Same shit, my friend...

We're getting more higher-spectrum UV through the atmosphere. That's why you'll find people saying it feels like it burns more to be out in the sun now.

Why? Different people will give you different answers about that.

I can't tell if you're trying to say 77 is hot or not. I mean I know its not: I lived in Mississippi where it was common that the temperature equals the humidity. I think I might need more booze to wake up.

I dunno, but we all better join the
Sun Accord Treaty (S.A.T.) so
we can all throw money at it to
try and never fix it.