Mcgregor vs mayweather

mcgregor vs mayweather
49-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YlGslg7DsI
youtube.com/watch?v=TsWVmTPxCyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's gonna beat that cracka so bad his momma gonna be begging for big black dick

Shut up nigger

This isn't politics.

Should be an MMA fight.

But really, it's just a big payday for them both. Mcgregor could pull something off but I'm tipping Mayweather for a boxing match

Also sage not politics

Fuck you. Funny how the greatest players in every sport are black.

McGregor can't even punch right. He won't hit Mayweather and lose by points.

You know what's crazy, I don't know if you've seen mcgregor sparring fights with his partner but if you do, you'll see he won't beat money

das right fuck floyd y cunt get the fuck off mate

Funny how the greatest leaders in the world are white

Bump

Funny how the Greatest people in the world are white

but it is Jewish trick as the entire thing, from the ramp up shit talking to the fight itself, is a completely staged spectacle to generate huge amounts of money.

Both fighters, promoters and everyone intimately involved in sports betting know it's staged and everyone keeps (mostly) quiet and takes their cut.

The eternal Hibernian is about to get clapped up by the superior black man and white bois are in denial

McGregor is a race traitor. he sold his honor to get beaten. his defeat means bank for him and humiliation for the white race

I hope instead of fighting they troll everybody and just get into a sweaty passionate 69 and blast cum all over each other.

>flag
We still know it's you Canada.

I hope Macgregor wins so we dont have 30 blacked threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Funny how the only people in the world are white.

checked

Blacks are only good at useless things, sports, for example, we already know that.

Nah, everyone knows in a real fight he would win. This is an once in a lifetime chance for him to make Daniel Craig money.

Ladbrokes are pussies and will only let me bet £31 on Potato knocking out Gayweather in the 12th.

Should I be a madman and do it?

Whoops forgot pic

Funny how niggers never brag about nobel prizes

Based McGregod will KO this faggot in under 5mins.

I want McGregor to win but he has a huge disadvantage

>Based McGregod will KO this faggot in under 5mins.

Imagine if mcgregor just started sucking mayweathers BBC? I wish there was a URC Ultimate raping championship, where 2 men try to fuck eachother into submission

I've seen this movie, Mcgregor's going down

youtube.com/watch?v=_YlGslg7DsI

>t. Tom Brady???????

you're right that's just jews

>being athletic and physically powerful is useless
baka you sad little white boi

don't forget McGregor is 28 years old in the height of his physique and performance, and Mayweather is 40 years old.

You guys seem fail to realize that this is a setup. Mc Gregor is shit at boxing, they just use him because all the normies know who he is just as MayWeather, its a stunt to earn big money, nothing more.
McGregor would get his ass beat up anyway, because he is shite in boxing.

Why did this dunce agree to a boxing match when he isn't a boxer?

$$$

Conor will drop that nigger.

It's a win-win situation for McGregor. If he loses, it won't affect his MMA draw because no one is expecting him to win a boxing match. And if he somehow wins, then he'll go down in history as one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Mayweather's gonna dance arround and avoid every single head shot, if Mcgregor is smart, he'll play the long game, attack the sides , make Mayweather run out of air in the later rounds so its easier to conect, but Mayweather is smart and knows how to lower the elbows (wich is illegal) and go unnoticed. Don't know if Mayweather is the supoerior boxer, but he is a top title defender, as the contendant is forced to to the atack.

You get rap and some physical sports. We're fine letting you take the lead in those as long as you entertain us.

martha stewart would have done bukkake for the amount these two will make.

>It's a boxing match
Guess Mayweather really doesn't want to tarnish his perfect score.

This. (They) orcastrated this whole thing and are shoving it down all of our throats so they can pay off Conor to prove to the world that "blacks are stronger"

>whitey invents sport
>black man cucks him and excels at it
>s-sports are useless anyways

Why are her eyes (and most full black's eyes) always either bloodshot or yellow?

>make Mayweather run out of air in the later rounds
>implying Conor has better stamina than Floyd

>Don't know if Mayweather is the supoerior boxer

You're retarded.

Only in shitty amerisports

kek, this is some Canadian grade stuff

never change user

>implying Conor has better stamina than Floyd
Thats whay I said, he needs to pund his side the first 6-8 rounds.

Anyone who isn't betting on Conor is a fucking retard. 50/1 odds any better worth their salt would take it.

Yeah bro definetly do it, gather up as much money as you can and bet on mcgregor to win by knockout. You can't lose

Just in some American sports and running.

better to win $1 off a $50 bet than losing $50

might as well throw your money away

It's not, but being able to run 100m in 7 seconds, e.g., is. Being athletic is one thing, being an athlete is another

>Leaf education

>Blacks invent.... Oh wait

>"we"
>"us"

you poor guy

Drugs.

>(((Nobel prizes)))

Goy, we're so smart look at all our Nobels

Malnourishment, in her case probably drugs.

Why hasn't this become a nigger hate thread?

It's easy to be great at sports when you have zero other aspirations in life.

fuck it, 10k on mayweather then.

they're good at "running a straight line" sports, nothing else - few exceptions, based on individuals.

>Yeah bro definetly do it, gather up as much money as you can and bet on mcgregor to win by knockout. You can't lose
Connor to win on points is the patrician bet.

Only way connor is winning is by knock out, Mayweather lives off points

dumbest possible bet by far

Your flag says black lives matter.
It definitely doesn't say grey matter lives.

nigga in here we play ice hockey and stuff.

This desu

anyone betting on Conor is a fucking retard. He is a great MMA fighter but not a good boxer
He is going to get his ass beat sadly

Learn what a check hook is, Floyd doesn't let people go to his body.

>imploring its not fucking rigged

I'll fucking throw a few coins at mcgregor winning, you never know what (((they))) decided

We wuz kangs

>(((they)))
>rigging it so the white man wins

kikes are after profit first of all

>mcgregor gets a surprise win
>huge upset leads to rematch to bring more money in

It's a symptom of HIV

It will be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsWVmTPxCyg

No way the nigger will be able to handle the bantz. The press conference will be better than the fight and if Conor KOs floyd, the apes will chimp out.