Let's get real for a second, Sup Forums

What is your personal endgame? What do you ultimately want in your life? Throw aside the memes for a bit and let's talk about what we truly desire. I'll start.

>An easygoing, comfortable, middle class life with close family and friends.

I wife and kids really, i just want to have a nice family life

I want the pain to stop.

>tfw no gf

Same as you. A qt wife, maybe a son or two, some friends and a nice lazy but comfortable lifestyle.

make enough money to make and raise at least 4 children and homeschool them.

Wife and kids. The extermination of the Jewish race. Simple things, you know.

I want to provide tech support to all you guys :DD

I just want one person in my life to be happy and excited to be around me for once. I just want to click with someone for once and enjoy human interaction. My aspergers won't let me, this is awful

indie game developer.

can't do it if our precious leaders bring fighting and unrest to our streets though.

that made me tear up

live on God's green earth and punish immoral bitches

You'll make it user.

Meaning and Glory

how do you even get a gf somewhere as sparsely populated as Norway?

I try so hard, I only talk about what they are talking about and don't sperg out but something isnt working

I want to be rich. Like, billionaire rich. And then build a dynasty with my children perpetuating my legacy.

I want to know the truth.

Earning enough money to buy anime BDs and figurines, as well as being able to pay for a small apartment/condo (and any other kind of expenses I might have, like food, electricity, Internet, etc.) Living with other people whom you have to spend your well-earned pay on sounds like a fucking pain in the ass. I'll wait for the waifubot era. Maybe it'll never come around, but it'll still be better than getting married to some 3DPD bitch who's annoying as fuck and will do nothing but to complain.

top kek
poo with the bantz

I'm waiting for a certain video game to release, and I'll probably off myself after I beat it a few times. Just another 8 or 9 months of browsing Sup Forums and it'll be out. Feels good man

What game?

10 million dollars

House in cali

A job that runs itself

After these are done, finally i can focus on art hand march to canada to fullfill my destiny.

Loving, caring, boyfriend. Bery tough since most gayboys are one-nighters.

Cyberpunk 2077??

some quick, fun to drive cars. A modest amount of space to homestead, and not one nigger in sight.

Not one.

To live on a farm with high speed internet, nice forests near by, goats, etc and no fucking neighbours.

Hanging everyone of the satanic pedo deathcult we call government and shitting on all their graves after eating only mexican for a month

travel to many places in the world, get a family and give my kids something to look back on. Then retire with my wife and live the lazy live traveling some more

Find the right woman, fall in love, have many children and live on a large piece of land in a beautiful rural area with lots of animals.

I'm turning 19 this year. That's 7000 days.
I've worked a job, gone to uni, done everything there is to do.
If I haven't done something in that amount of time I must not really of wanted to do that thing.
If I go on after 19 I'm just a bane on society. If I was leader I would make it so all males die at 20 and females die at 30. There's nothing else to do and I'm so bored.

A real modern day crusade against both the Muslims and kikes. War and glory.

To go to sleep without dreaming of the day my friends got murdered by the school shooter. Even in my dreams I ran like the coward I was while they laid on the floor in a puddle of blood trying to shove their guts back into their abdomen.

But the more I think about the more I realize nothing of value was truly lost in the grand scheme of things.

this but also be able to apply the knowledge of the truth and in the end make the system a bit better

That sounds very selfish.

>ran
>survived
>implying this is a bad thing
Stop having irrational survivor's guilt faggot

To achieve perfect virtue.

To become God

The dream my friend.

for all the jokes that get flung around here about poos you guys are pretty alright

>Rich
>in finance
>hot wife
>get my calous and conning tendencies under control
>couple o kiddos
>power

To watch Islam get wiped off the Earth

Money, freedom and being able to enjoy life.

Kill Niggers, Sandniggers and Gypsies.
As many as possible.

So God can like me, the way it should be.

Bless you pajeet

>((((((finance))))))

Get rich doing something meaningful

a nice council flat in east london cos i cant fuckin
afford a flat cos of gentrifcation so i was forced
to move out

I want to know what it feels like to truly love someone

Learn to grill or something, fuck

I want to be able to grow old in the country. I have a back problem. Hopefully it won't paralyze me

>Get job in chemical industry
>Settle down with qt wife and kids
>be good at cooking

If your endgame isn't to start a white family you need to kys asap

>Endgame?

I wanna hold lucky Larry's head under water till the bubbles stop

but I'm a spic?

I like to laugh at people who work shitty jobs and are poor and failed school.

Hello lucifer

I want nothing less than an unironic global, nuclear apocalypse.

I want to read and illustrate books in a comfy cabin type wooden house, with forests and mountains around it. Somewhere cool where it rains frequently. Maybe Montana or near the Rockies.
Idk how hard it is to get a working US visa though, I might need to work for a studio there for a while to get my foot in the door.

Some financial freedom (enough income to take every 4th year off and travel on a budget+ fuck-you-money), strong relationships, and a developed and assertive personality so that I can attract quality people into my life, and also alienate SJWs, betacucks, whores and sociopaths without being witch-hunted.

That's all.

Here's your (You). Good laugh

Have babies, Fuck bitches (on the side) red pill everyone I meet, and dues vult. Oh and maybe ski the Alps.

I want to marry my girlfriend, continue perfecting my skills and make a living using them.

This. A thousand times this.

I want to answer the unanswered. Also live in a developed country I can pursue my profession.

I have heard many take sea lions as wives.

build enough cash over the next 5 years to pay off debts, cash out apartment, build cottage, have enough cash left to live comfortably while doing one project per year - by choice, not for financial need.

i.e. no more wage/income slave - living comfortably.

Are you a man? If so, not possible until you have kids, sorry to tell you.

We already have tech support covered, keep out, plox.

>datamining yourself
t. asking for a friend
i'll never reveal the endgame to you kikes

I've worked as a labor in construction for a while now.
After Uni any job I take to give back to society can and will be easily replaced by an outsourced pajeet.
There's an endless supply of cheap workers, and I either become one or become a cost on the economy.

It sounds selfish to me for anyone to live longer than 30, your always going to take more from society than you put in. I've thought about this for a while now, I'm pretty sure of myself.

Right now, I just want to be allowed to stay here in Taiwan. It's so confy, man.

One of the least comfy scenarios desu

Percentages now. For research

The collapse of the west

Logan's run.

A stable relationship, my own home, either one or two kids.
I've got a stable job for now, and while I am renting its semi-stable. Recent laws have made renting more stable, but it still isn't mine. I want my own home. I want to be able to do whatever I'd like to it in terms of shelves and whatnot. I want to not have to put up with inspections every three/four months or so.
I mean, none of that is a huge issue, but it'd be nice to have somewhere that's just mine.

If you really believe that, I feel bad for you.

wife, some kids, house
don't think that will be too hard

To have a beer with my mates at the end of a long day.

Frickin' Sharks with Frickin' lasers on their frickin heads. Also a smoke and a pancake.

You need to find a fulfilling job or hobby, my friend.

Who said anything about comfort? I want hardship and death.
>inb4 edge

What are you up to there? Hopefully you are not a chink.

>Recreate Soviet Union
>Lissabon 2 Vladiwostock
>Having a Beachhouse at the black sea
>Watch Turkroaches at the Border who are denied to enter

To crack open a cold one with the boys

Drinks on me

I just want to be financially stable enough to have a small workshop to build shit and a green house to grow fresh herbs and lettuce.

Working on a foreign trade department. I'm white.

To finish and successfully sell a couple indie games, and then move to the rural USA and start a family. Of guns.

It'll be maybe a decade before I get that far though. I haven't even uploaded anything to itch.io yet.

I want to know what it is to die.

For honesty to supplant comfortable lies.

To make some people laugh.

Then I die.

No one controlling me. Freedom to succeed or fail. Level playing field. Equal justice. Am white

Didn't I mention I am calous? I'm only here because I know muslims will destroy my country. But I look at it only in purely selfish survival terms.

>If no truly fit leaders fill our government within 10 years

For my legal career to continue toward a potential political appointment to a federal judgeship or for the connections I've forms for most of my life to produce enough political influence. This reality requires not a small amount of sacrifice from the wife and I

>A leader appears and our country realigns itself with its ideals

A comfy life as a trial court judge with my wife and (hopefully) 3 children in Arkansas.

Insert O'Niell cylinders in every Lagrangian point.
I'm not even fucking around. I ain't dying on this rock.

Callous

There is no end game deep state.

>What do you ultimately want in your life?

same as you but that seems like a fantasy desu. knocking up a few women then going out in a blaze of degeneracy in thailand seems more realistic. i'm tired of myself. trying for a family, for some feeling of normalcy, for a mortgage and car -- it's all out of reach.

don't laugh but

To crush all my secondary school classmates. I think they were all bad people

>huur duur if you smell shit all the time then mind where you walk

I only had problems in secondary school with people, before and we all ok.

I want to earn more money than them. I want to humiliate them. In 4 years we will do our 10 year reunion, I want to drive in with the nicest car and the hottest wife. And I want it all done legally and legitimately.

Wipe the smirks off their fuckers faces.

Hate is a hell of a motivator.

European unity and degradation of America. What now, you fat fuck?

Be me
>>already work full time no college or debt. Self taught
>>living rent free for a bit in my truck
>>bank enough to buy a house or travel
>>travel
>>find the most isolated place with resources
>>build a small self sustaining house
>>be super cumfy for 2020 happenings