Be a Christian
Take an IQ test

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.dk/sites/default/files/iqtest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T.my intelligence can be defined as a dot on a graph

>my intelligence is so special that comparative measurements don't apply
OR maybe you are just scared to compete.

>take an IQ test
but I know it will be low anyway

Room is clean
I'm an atheist
98 IQ

>Take an IQ test

Worst advice ever, do you seriously think most people below an IQ of 115 would be happy to know their score? And how many deluded people would accept that their IQ is actually 85 instead of 190-something?

I got 98 and I don't mind knowing it. It's average, I'm not ashamed of being average.

Room is too dirty to be cleaned, planning on burning the place down when I move out.

Am Christian.

Probably would fail an IQ test.

My room is a mess.
Atheist.
138 IQ.

>Clean your room
>Be a Christian
>Take an IQ test
When did he suggest the last two things?
I know he does believe in both god and IQ, but i didn't catch the part where he explained why one should be a Christian or get their actual IQ measured professionally

>I'm not ashamed
you should be

That's cool but I've seen people completely freak out over scores like 97, they went to extreme lengths to deny their supposed shortcoming. It's just not something for most people.

My room is a okay.
Atheist.
128 IQ.

>Clean your room
then I can't find anything
>Be a Christian
check
>Take an IQ test
I'd rather not, because ignorance truly is bliss.

Just cleaned my room but will be a mess again in 2 days
Am Christian, but don't go to church much, I guess I am agnostic but I fully understand its importance for society and for many people.
123 IQ on some random online one

They're unrealistic about the average IQ and they're disappointed because they scored 115+ on an online test like I did and expected something like that on the real test.

>Be a Christian
You fucking retard

t. kike

random online iq tests don't count. they exist to stroke your ego just like facebook quizzes.

There are some legitimate ones online

no

>Take an IQ test

I don't wanna. I'm scared of the horrible results.
I'd rather slay dragons.

No, there aren't. You can't do a legitimate IQ test online.

Why not?
>mensa.dk/sites/default/files/iqtest.html
This is literally an IQ by one of the IQ companies

The standard IQ test (Wechsler) has to be administered by a psychologist, the test you posted tests only one segment from the performance part (there is also a verbal part) and not even that in full.

Fuck that
>christcuck
140 reporting in

Where would one even take a proper IQ test? I have no idea of mine, but my dad scored high and my mom scored average-ish. I think im like 110-125. I learn languages fairly fast and I always achieved well in school with little effort. Where should I take a proper one?
My wife took IQ tests throughout school because they want to find gifted kids and support them. Her mom got a phone call home when she was in grade 8 to say that she scored a 138.

>TFW your wife is smarter than you
>You are hindering her ability to make genius children.

I'm sure it's good enough to have an approximation desu senpai

>IQ company
Mensa is an organization for people with a high IQ, not an "IQ company." That IQ test does not have any more legitimacy than a facebook IQ test. Part of a legitimate IQ test is the verbal part, where is the verbal part in this test?

The most commonly used individual IQ test series is theWechsler Adult Intelligence Scalefor adults and theWechsler Intelligence Scale for Childrenfor school-age test-takers. Other commonly used individual IQ tests (some of which do not label their standard scores as "IQ" scores) include the current versions of theStanford-Binet,Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities, theKaufman Assessment Battery for Children, theCognitive Assessment System, and theDifferential Ability Scales.

I have a clean house
I'm a God fearing man
Took an IQ test and scored 128

Now stop following me

So your argument is based on your intuition? I score over 120 on any online IQ test you give me, but my legitimate IQ is 98.

My room is clean, as always;
I'm Christian;
Also have 179 IQ.

you only say that since you score good on the verbal part.

It should be as follows:

Clean your room => Take an IQ test:
IQ below 115 => Be a Christian
IQ above 115 => Be whatever but don't shill against christianity

t.138IQ

>Clean your room
It always is, I have OCD.
>Be a Christian
I am
>Take an IQ test
Will do soon, my guy.

Do you have a college degree?

Room status: messy
Christianity status: saved, aware of the impending Islamic "Jesus" that is the beast with two horns and Islamic antichrist that is on its way. The Bible says christians will be behaeded for not worshipping the beast or its image, and I refuse to worship allah or bow to Mecca so off with my head I guess.
IQ test: solid 138.

Take the Christ pill anons it's the only way

no.
meh. i respect the christian values. i reject original sin.
138 and it doesn't show.

>clean your room
Clean your house. B. Dweller

internet

Room is messy
Not a Christian, but I recognize the need for Christianity for the masses to counter degeneracy.
IQ of 138

this

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the "clean your room" meme?

Why should I clean my room?
What benefits does it provide me?

I have a high IQ and I'm wasting my life, take that.

t. I'm mentally ill

Also why the hell are there so many people ITT with an IQ of *exactly* 138??
I took the mensa online test, what did you take?

Cleanliness represents the purity of the white man. The white man does not have an evil heart. He is pure and clean

kys

>atheist
>98 iq
imahjun maih shawk

Room cleaned
I I already went to mass
IQ 123

My room is clean
I am Christian, but I implement some Buddhist and Hindu teachings into my life for self-improvement
Last time I took one, I had an IQ of 128. I still wish it was higher.

that's because of the hassidics and arab jews, if you look up iq by sect in israel you find ashkenazis have an avg iq at 125.

messy room
christian
173 IQ pure maths phd with 300k starting

anybody got links to legit, free iq tests online?

>tfw to intelligent too be christian

Cleaned my room yesterday, drank, now its mess again.
Christian values.
120-130 too high to remember.

You people are such faggots. An actual IQ test cannot be taken online. IQ tests are culture specific and are usually only administered to people who have been referred to a psyche doctor. And even then, by said doctor to figure out what kind of psycho he is dealing with. So eat shit.

I got a 152 btw :(

Can confirm it's not legitimate. True IQ tests need to be calibrated, it takes extreme amount of money and resources and no one would make them publicly available for this reason. At least that's what I've been told by a mensa representative. Those online tests are either complete bullshit or can serve as an indicator at best.

t. psycho

40 detected

This. I'm smarter than Johnson, Milton, etc even though I can only spew the simplest cliches

120 iq

>IQ tests are culture specific
ok my culture is american, most online iq tests are american made so it's not an issue
>I got a 152 btw :(
no you didn't

still waiting if anyone knows a good online iq test

there is no good online iq test

I dont believe in IQ tests.If you do the test multiple times you never get the same points.
If you do 10 tests and your score wanders between 95 and 120 its not consistent to determine IQ.

Room cleaned
Agnostic
IQ 87

108-144 here

No such thing as a legit internet IQ test however there is strong correlation with the American SAT test, it's around .8 I believe.

Also i dont agree with Peterson putting people in a matchbox based on IQ.
IQ is like one single brick of the wall,not the wall itself.

>Clean room
>Christian
>137 IQ

>30 years old
>Single
>Unemployed
>Drug addict
>Living with parents
>My only social life is my doggo and you faggots
>Member of Mensa
>Joining Mensa is literally my only notable achievement in life and even that's worthless

Stop using drugs.Everything will go up after that.

Room is Hiroshima & Nagasaki tier
Too intelligent to be a Christcuck
IQ 147

I'm not taking an IQ test because I'm scared to find out where I'm at in terms of intelligence. If it was below 100 I would feel like killing myself.

I've bad news for you...

He isn't putting people in a box, he just states that IQ is a very good predictor for a persons socio-economic status at age 40 in our modern tech driven world.

Thanks, I never considered that.

he thinks blacks matter

Lie some more why don't you?

is there a place where i can see the documentary on him with english subtitles?

>MFW I was trying to get motivation to finish cleaning my apartment

Cleaning room today. Will make a place a respectable person would live in.

There was a lecture he was telling people with what IQ there will be capable of doing what level of school.
Considering will never bring you move forward.

You think the vidya will play themselves?

It's not 125, you fucking retard. The average IQ for an Ashkenazi Jew is 110, and even then I find those studies suspicious, Also, you don't know shit about the different classification of Jews, hasidic Jews are Ashkenazim Die, disingenuous Jew.

I currently am
Already am

If you expect anyone to believe you without a shred of evidence then you are sadly mistaken.

>Mexican
>123 IQ
I think they just fertilized the fields, because there is quite an earthy and unpleasant smell under my nostrils.

I donate $20/month to charitable organizations. Of that, I'm deciding to donate $5 to either Jordan Peterson or The Golden One.

Help me me decide Sup Forums I like both. Who should get my money?

Are you a nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE

Alright I found this and it's hilarious

no, i'm a educated black man

Room: Cleaned
Faith: Roman Catholic
Father: Saved from the belly of a whale
Dragon: Going to be slain after thorough hierarchies have been climbed
IQ: At last test, 128, 131 on another.
Self:
S O R T E D
O
R
T
E
D

idiot

You are racially inferior, regardless of whether you are educated or not, and you shouldn't be educated, your education is a waste of tax payer money.

Homeless, because that's a possession that would slow my spiritual progress towards the kingdom of heaven.
Jesus Christ is my lord and hero who I strive to become like.
Infinite IQ.

I've been watching Peterson's lectures and interviews over the past few weeks, and the amusing thing is that all the conclusions he comes to more or less line up with traditional values. The interesting thing, however, is how he backs it up with solid psychological evidence and undeniable facts. I can't say he's changed my opinion on anything (if anything, he's reinforced it), but he has given me a better technical understanding of the psychology that drives people, society and political conviction.

I think his content would be extremely useful in converting normies who have been brainwashed into accepting the left-wing narrative by default, but who have never been challenged by a reasonable, highly educated intellectual, but currently it seems that most of his viewers are people who already agree with him.

>Be a Christian
I'm fairly certain he's not Christian. He simply talks about Christianity because it's what our value system and morals are based on.

I probably have a low IQ so I don't bother taking the test.

Really all that matters to me is Church and my relationship to God. I've come to terms with the fact that I will not have a future and will never have a family. I go to daily masses, keep to myself, spend time with my mother (my last living relative) and my one close friend. I work hard for a modest income. I vote conservative--most of the time--and always attempt to be civil.

I feel like that's enough, now leave me alone

creative chaos, christian atheist digging into heathen beliefs, 161