Uhh, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
youtube.com/watch?v=V8qzENt4QBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((ANNE FRANK CENTER)))

>anne frank

(((He))) forgot to change accounts.

lol i bet anne would have hated schvartze is she was ever exposed to them

Is this an honest to god troll account?

Some of the stuff I see posted there seems so far beyond the pale I really have to question it.

don't even try to understand. Libtards live in their own little reality where "All Lives Matter" apparently doesn't include black people. Which... is kind of racist if you ask me.

shut up bigot

More like... ball-point pen center :^)

another ignorant bigot trying to push his pen memes

All animals are equal..

Dear black people,

Drop dead.

Thanks,
Mgmt

blacks aren't people so all lives matter discriminates by implication

i thought black lives matter died once they had proven over and over that they are there just to spread hate and chimp out

Anne Frank never even existed. How can an imagined person have a "center"?

Does Santa Claus have a "center"?

MSM stopped pushing it after BLM turned on Israel. Maybe Anne Frank Center didn't get the memo.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/

this tweet is saying black people are not equal members of society and are viewed as lesser people

All their movies this year have pretty much tanked.

- Alien: Covenant TANKED
- Baywatch TANKED
- The Mummy TANKED
- Pirates of the Carribean TANKED
- All Eyes on Me TANKED
- Spiderman Homecoming WILL TANK
- Transformers WILL TANK

Why would Anne Frank be concerned about African-Americans?

If black lives really mattered to these (((people))) they would address black on black crime as it takes infinetely more black lives, but they cant use that as a wedge issue to claim victim status and sympathy. Also personal responsibilty.

kek, BASED Jew Roseanne always drops a hot steaming load of bantz on this AnneFrankCenter account I went searching through her history because I knew she viciously attacked this account in the past, and came to find out she's already responded to this exact tweet. tippity toppity kek.
>tfw run a normie-friendly account with 200k followers and had to re-check every pixel of this screenshot 4 times to make sure I'm not accidentally doxing myself

>Transformers WILL TANK
You probably wouldn't know this but Transformers is the one American movie franchise that managed to break into China. The Chinese eat that shit up like madmen.

I sure hope so.

Do you win money by doing that?

lol, I love that nutty old lady

Oh in that case all lives matter

i thought the same thing... this has to be a troll account.

What if I was wearing a pink ribbon, which refers to breast cancer.

Would you come back and say All Cancer Matters?

Didnt it turn out that Anne Frank didnt even write the diary or something like that?

She is right you know. When all lives matter, the best thing would be for niggers to drop dead and all other lives would have it better instantly and niggas wouldnt suffer anymore as well

Everyone should flood "it's" Twitter with All Lives Matter!!!!

I always love it when these kike tip their hand and make it crystal-clear what their agenda is. This sort of thing is perfect. You can take tweets that are from an organization that's ostensibly about Anne Frank and muh holohoax, and ask people "hey, why are these guys talking about BLM and whtie racism??"

WE WUZ VEHICULAR ROBOTZ AND SHIIIT

Memphis, Egypt is located on the Nile river
Memphis, Tennessee is located on the Mississipi river
To this is what the colored man was alluding. I can't explain why he was behaving like a Kevin Hart character though.

that's not how they talk at all

CHING CHONG CHINGY CHING CHANG N SHIET

fucking kikes

This. They don't even refer to them as black people any more, instead it's all about how this and that affects 'black bodies'.

>Memphis, Egypt is located on the Nile river
>Memphis, Tennessee is located on the Mississipi river
You sure about that one, Europoor?

Just say "white lives matter".

Why are jews such a shit-stirring race of assholes?

:^)

#NoLivesMatter
We're all a bunch of entitled shits and I can't wait for the next Great Flood

Thanks for the follower count. Now off I go looking through those 5,300+ Tweeted accounts for you.

Calling niggers "African American" is a divisive ploy for special treatment

Holy fuck. Look at Mayweather's face. He's been doing hard drugs.

eyyy
i didnt know ash could type coherently

Oh jew

Styxhexenhammer666 has been saying it for months. Anne's a fraud.

Black Lives Matter (except for abortions, drug use, gang warfare, obesity and anyone actually living in Africa)!

It's a joke lad -- That's Mayweather's dad. McGregor's way of calling Junior old.

Nigger you're in denial. :-P

well damn. that potatonigger is an alright guy

He has a whole town in Indiana.

>ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!
>Nigga that's racist

wat
Just shoot em all already.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8qzENt4QBQ

>All lives matter
>Drop dead
I'll bet the nigger who wrote that tweet is not in charge of donations.

ballpointpen meme? what kind of maple cucked leaf bullshit you spewing there eh?

But I do want all blacks to drop dead

I've been there, it's a gas!

what is her organization anyway

dont be baited by bullshit that's so obviously dumb and low
i think it serves as a net to catch people and draw their attention away from essential things

gas those bastards