Operation House Niggers

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130007475/

>We must "invade" South Africa to stop the ongoing White Genocide
>Who is this "WE"?
People who care about civilization and our race.
>Atomwaffen and the Nordic Resistance Movement
>They would never do this. The media would smear them as terrorists, and bring an end to their organizations.
They are and will do this anyway.
>Face it, nothing short of an entire nation can do anything about this.
But no nation will.
>kickstarter
>It would be taken down immediately. It has been done before.
Bitcoin, dude.
>Raise awareness of this Operation in the alt-right
>Pretty much everyone in the AR sphere already knows about this.
Raise awareness of Operation House Niggers, not of the situation in South Africa.
>volunteers
>This would be possibe only with backing, that would most likely be denied.
Backing from who?
>Donate
>Again, it would get taken down. There needs to be an alternative source, one that is not controlled.
Bitcoin.
>Spam
>This could probably backfire. And they already are aware of the situation, I believe.
Backfire how? Spam the Operation, not South Africa.
>Skype
>It is being watched, and this is no paranoid speak. They would shut you down.
Then use Discord, IRC, or even Irc2p if necessary. You have no imagination. In any case, there's nothing illegal or controversial about encouraging people to go on vacation in South Africa.

join.skype.com/qCRVIUejWRli

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE
youtube.com/watch?v=D0qtegaPZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=vXLRYf9EV2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_South_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

How can people with no Military Training help?

>atom waffen
WHERE DA BASED MUSLIMS AT?!

Form a militia? Duh?

whites get murdered less than blacks here. take your authoritarian bullshit somewhere else.

nigger detected

Cuck.

>Go to ironmarch.org and try to bring this up with the Atomwaffen
>If you speak Swedish, try to contact nordfront.se
>Make memes about Operation House Niggers
>In the actual Operation people without military training can help out on Boer farms
>Contact the Atomwaffen and Nordfront on Youtube:
youtube.com/channel/UCK7oGVAWAY7d29-ipXQo4fw/about
youtube.com/channel/UCYElkE60EQe_mwRkAHJd1tg/about

IT'S ANOTHER "SOME FUCKING REDDlT FAGGOT HAD A RETARDED IDEA THEY SOMEHOW FELT COMPELLED TO SHITPOST ABOUT ON THE POLITICS BOARD" EPISODE

Who cares how many blacks are dying? Any whites dying is too many.

Shut up nigger. This is a place for people.

Have you ever heard of Operation Red Dog, OP?

Who said anything about overthrowing the government? The goal is protecting the farmers.

I don't even care what you think of me. you know what, come here and try do whatever dumbass operation you are planning. There's 40 million people here, and very few of them are interested in this race baiting bullshit.

where are you posting from?

How well-armed are these farmers?

they are better armed than most citizens. your homeboy thinks they need your help though

Those Africans will fuck you up desu. We're soft Americans

>Sup Forums LARPing thread
I agree with this in theory but the fact is, this is just another LARPing thread. Sup Forums has talked about invading countries multiple times and it never goes anywhere.

>homeboy
Definitely a nigger.

Yeah no, I'd rather South Africa go full-Rwanda on White South Africans.

The images of rabid niggers butchering innocent White people will dominate the media for years, redpilling tens of millions of people in the West.
Millions of surviving White South Africans will flee to America or Europe, offsetting the effects of Arab and African migrants and their Leftist allies.
South Africa will pull a Rhodesia and its economy and infrastructure will rapidly implode, destroying the only surviving successful African nation state.

I'm sure a few have firearms and could benefit from extra publicity and extra numbers acting as a deterrent.

yup, that's me. now what dickhead?

okay, friend, nothing wrong with dreaming for a relatively peaceful nation to have a genocide :^)
>says blacks are violent

>Skype
Seriously, might as well state your full intentions to the FBI, fucking retard. Fucking kill yourself and your shitty organization of this shit. Do it well or don't do it at all. Mentally challenged fucks like you should not even attempt shit like this.

Bump

>atomwaffen
>>Raise awareness of this Operation in the alt-right
>alt-right
I'm going to call bullshit on this whole situation

Operation get out of Africa please!
If you are a white person in south Africa...
Please create an online business... you can easily migrate to Argentina, Chile or other non black countries

You can apply for a student VISA or a work permit to get into Canada, New Zealand or Australia

You can get into USA with a short term VISA and stay... marry an american and become a USA citizen

Setting up a country in Africa was a mistake... get out please... and take your family with you.

There is no point in being nationalistic towards south Africa... it is over.
Save yourselves

t. nigger

Jiimmmmyyy Clean up your room and go mow the lawn! How can you save another country if you can't even keep the lawn mowed dammit!

>implying the (((media))) who spent decades presenting the terrorist Mandela as a 'saviour' will allow any pictures of nogs butchering innocent whites to hit their airwaves
As soon as shit starts kicking off there will be another terrorist attack somewhere in the west to distract everyone.

Atomwaffen and Ironmarch in general are retarded so I'd believe they'd try to do something this stupid. However, I doubt NRM would do something this stupid.

Sorry nigger, payback is a bitch and 6 gorillion niggers aren't worth one single solitary white victim.

Even if the MSM didn't report it, there's no way in hell that videos of hundreds of thousands of White people being raped and butchered wouldn't go viral online.

This. The Ironmarch faggots autistically screech any time the word altright gets brought up.

Din't happen with Zimbabwe now did it?

okay it's been fun guys but try not to act like you know about a place/country/region/race that you actually have never gained enough information about to formulate any valid opinion of.
stay safe hilters

Way too soon. Things will have to get bloody first. South Africa isn't quite there yet.

These guys get it.

Libs would probably say that those whites deserve it for their racism or some other imaginary crime. This would probably be beneficial actually to show the average person just how batshit crazy these people are that they can justify someone's brutal murder.

Difference being that negroes are subhuman and deserve extermination. Besides, niggers in SA are fucking immigrants anyway. They are not natives

>that south african jew

jews are negroid enough, so he's a nigger

Correct. During Apartheid black South Africans had identity cards for work, which also protected them from competition from black immigrants into SA, as without one you wouldn't be employed. Also when the Dutch first started Cape Colony there was nothing there, they were the first.

The United States or Islamic State would find a reason to drone you all especially if you call yourselves an armed Neo-Nazi White Nationalist Militia. Retards from Sup Forums have no hope if they go out like this

>relatively peaceful
>relative
>cultural relativism
>relative
Here's some more relativism for you shine.

But that's illegal user

werez africa

yall are sum damm city slickers ya hear

whait power

>yup, that's me. now what dickhead?
opinion discarded

>that flag
>those digits

a-addie? is that you, have you come back?

Do you have any idea how many there combat trained nationalists in Russia alone? You know people who went to Ukraine to just torture and kill? Almost half a million of battle ready preppers.

If only user, if only.

This. Hendrik Verwoerd did nothing wrong. Just a shame he was killed before his time.

NIGGERRRRR fuck off

it has always been my dream job to run an illegal diamond mine in some african shithole. because im the big boss around the mine, i get luxuries like janky ac, a minifridge, and fancy imported drinks (like beer and coke)

if i support your thingy would i be one step closer to my dream?

I'd be ok with it. War is expensive so somebody has to pay. We make the niggers mine and shit so we can afford attack helicopters and tanks and stuff.

When?

You motherfucking Russians are loyal. Even under Stalin.

*to your own nation
You're not loyal at all to other people you make deals with.

I was like, anyone can make a picture like that, Its probably not too bad in reality. Let me just go to youtube and search

"drive through johannesburg"

first result:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE

>Very few of them are interested in this race baiting bullshit.

You what? ANC has been race baiting since their inception and its worked out great for them.

I do agree with you though there is no genocide here, infact farm murders have gone down and blacks are way more effected by violent crimes than whites.

I wont say a genocide could never happen here but its not happening now. Sometimes I think people on Sup Forums think we have no technology or something. If there was a genocide video footage would be flowing onto the internet regularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0qtegaPZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg

I wont say a genocide could never happen here but its not happening now. Sometimes I think people on Sup Forums think we have no technology or something. If there was a genocide video footage would be flowing onto the internet regularly.

>t. nigger

The farm murders are going down, its a fact. That is not because the government is intervening though its because rural white communities have organized themselves in a far more effective way.

The shit you never hear about the farm murders is that a third of those deaths added to the statistics are coloured or black farm workers who were murdered on the farm. Often alcohol related killings.

The whites farmers do tend to be brutally murdered though which is obviously due to racial hatred.

You do not see the entire picture. Unless the military gets involved in a genocide the nogs will not stand a chance. They might wipe out one town or two even but once words spreads the murderous mobs would get BTFO.

Show your flag naziboo
Probably one of those faggot Americans who pretends to be a boer

The farm murders are going down because there are fewer and fewer surviving whites.

You know this how?
Even the fucking suidlanders agree with what I said.

youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

WPWW 1488
It's sad, but you would need boats and armed/ armoured convoys.

Another way to do it, is just buy them all plane tickets out of there.

>M.....AGAM
>A.....G……
>G.....A……
>AGAMAGA
>.........A...G
>.........G...A
>MAGA.....M

Who would ever want to be a south african now?

You better get the fuck outta there b4 your head gets caved in with a brick from behind.

>and yes, that's how an old white farmer died out in that shit-hole Africa

I didn't think atomwaffen was significant as they didn't even have their own website domain
If they actually are doing this I'll join em

>who's gonna support us
LARP Nazi groups.
>who's gonna fund us
Internet money.
>how are we going to coordinate
With fucking SKYPE, the company owned by the company that worked with the NSA Prism program, and then suggests DISCORD as an alternative.

>how communicate besides Skype and discord
irc, irc2p, etc.

There's a first time for everything ;)
ironmarch.org

Beg and plead all you want nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXLRYf9EV2Y

The plan was for us to crowdfund the airfare in and out and lodging for the volunteers.

it should be something like OPERATION TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT OF A WESTERN POWER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_South_Africa
Take over the mines, money problems solved.

Frankly it would probably be easier to take over an african country and turn it into ancapistan

>fix South Africa
What a waste of time and resources, just send niggers back there and they'll take themselves back to 1000 B.C. Now take the whites to America.
Problem solved.

How are you going to invade? SANDF is a reasonably functioning armed force and raising militias would be really easy for the government.

On top of that the AU would move in on the remote chance you achieved anything.

>inb4 nigger

Just curious, because these retarded saffa threads always pop up.

Bullshit. It should be easier and more effective to fund activists and pay journalist to shill. Subversion.

Have you learned nothing from Soros?

>skype
>discord
>alt-right

haha you can't be serious

Then the Jews and Chinks get all the gold and diamonds.

fuck niggers.

>shit stained scum.

It's not an actual invasion. It's individuals vacationing there.

Also the police force is really well-equipped for this kind of shit.

t. public order and security contractor

Fucking lying nigger there is just more blacks there so more have gotten murdered but the murder rate on whites is higher.

explain?

faggot larper

Where? Which region are you attempting to occupy?

>implying white farmers will stick to your ""plan""
>implying the government, (((UN))) and nogs will allow you to stay there
>impliying you can beat the military

Honestly, sounds like a shitty plan

If you're serious about this, you should get some South African farmers on board first.

Russia invading and colonizing South Africa when?

>I'm so triggered.

Sure the police are equiped to "take care of it", just a shame the "people" who use the equipment are some of the most corrupt motherfuckers kut there who do not care about solving crimes, let alone solving them

SA is a lost cause since the end of the apartheid. If you aren't LARPing faggots stay in your countries and start redpilling people.

Public order has nothing to do with corruption. Literally nothing.

Oh I know of ironmarch
Atomwaffen they just promote I thought and their own website is made with one of those website builders